[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Welcome Vinsmoke Reiju happy to have recognized you

Reiju Vinsmoke one piece mod1 06_05_2022 12_31_53.png Reiju Vinsmoke one piece mod2 06_05_2022 13_04_12.png Reiju Vinsmoke one piece mod1 06_05_2022 12_38_32.png Reiju Vinsmoke one piece mod1 06_05_2022 12_43_09.png Reiju Vinsmoke one piece mod1 06_05_2022 12_46_22.png Reiju Vinsmoke one piece mod2 06_05_2022 13_07_34.png Reiju Vinsmoke one piece mod2 06_05_2022 13_14_04.png Reiju Vinsmoke one piece mod2 06_05_2022 13_15_11.png
what I have left to do is swimsuit and costume so wait for the continuation

Reiju Vinsmoke card

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
2022-05-06 22_07_37-HoneySelect2.png

It's closing time. That sexy bartender you've been flirting with winks at you. You wait until the rest of the patrons file out. After putting up some stools, she looks back over her shoulder at you...

Hannah is a request from a patron. She is based on photo reference, but per Patreon rules she is NOT intended to represent any real person.

This was a fun one to do. I found a great match for the desired hairstyle, and I think I did a pretty good job transferring the tattoos. The end result is pretty dang sexy.

But don't take my word for it...

ano24

Mar 2, 2021

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Introduction:

With the stupid gift card you got from your stupid relative in hand, you're muttering under your breath as you walk through the door.
On the other side you quickly pick up your jaw off the floor and a big smile forms.

"This might not be so bad after all".

Juniper Preview.png

Let me introduce you to Juniper.

Juniper is a charming petite yet curvy girl, paying her way through college as a yoga teacher.
All the hard work and stress makes her all pent up and horny,
and riding some random guy after an intense yoga session is her favorite activity.
In short, she's a yoga slut.

After the class, during wich Juniper kept helping and adjusting your pose, even though you were far from needing it.
She starts up a conversation with you as the others are exiting the small studio.
Juniper glanses to the door as the last one is exiting with a devious smirk on her face.
The door shuts and without warning she jumps you..

Requirements:
Hanmen Shader 2.0 (in my gofile)
Ideally fully updated betterpack
Apologies if I forget to add something

(pass:"MrFoxxx") Card, outfit and textures all in one pack.

Cheers

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Introduction:

With the stupid gift card you got from your stupid relative in hand, you're muttering under your breath as you walk through the door.
On the other side you quickly pick up your jaw off the floor and a big smile forms.

"This might not be so bad after all".

View attachment 1797938

Let me introduce you to Juniper.

Juniper is a charming petite yet curvy girl, paying her way through college as a yoga teacher.
All the hard work and stress makes her all pent up and horny,
and riding some random guy after an intense yoga session is her favorite activity.
In short, she's a yoga slut.

After the class, during wich Juniper kept helping and adjusting your pose, even though you were far from needing it.
She starts up a conversation with you as the others are exiting the small studio.
Juniper glanses to the door as the last one is exiting with a devious smirk on her face.
The door shuts and without warning she jumps you..

Requirements:
Hanmen Shader 2.0 (in my gofile)
Ideally fully updated betterpack
Apologies if I forget to add something

(pass:"MrFoxxx") Card, outfit and textures all in one pack.

Cheers
Mr-Fox - This character and coordinate look great! I liked it so much that I wanted to make a black outfit and a white one as well, but the HS2 gods conspired against me...lol.

Every time I tried to edit the Overlay color scheme, it just didn't work and reverted back to your pink overlay. If you have time would you mind doing a black outfit and a white one? I tried to do a black outfit with the sliders set to 0 0 20 and a white outfit with the sliders set to 0 0 80. If you don't have time, no problem, but this outfit is excellent. Wish there were jeans that fit that nicely hahaha. That would be cool as well as most of the jeans outfits that are available frankly look like crap.

Reactions: Mr-Fox
D

Deleted144244440246

Downloaded and tested it - same white face.
Face textures are missing, Skin window is empty!
View attachment 1796422

Seems to be the same issue as Sykosis confirmed here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7995521 about Rykonates Christie Monteiro: cunihinx didn´t include the face skin
Your likely missing the HeadBundleRedirect get it here and put it in Bepinex / plugins this should fix any problem cuni cards as well

If this doesnt resolve the issue, then im sorry i have no clue, im not at my pc so i cannot test this myself. Maybe PM Cuni at his patreon and ask him to help you get it running

To add Sakura was made when Hs2 first went DX version, so its ancient old considering were at Dx8.1 now. The issue is more then likely how the bepin plugins have evolved over time. I doubt it can be fixed, which is why i suggest pming Cuni

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: turbojoe

Selumy

May 9, 2021
Does anyone know who made this card or where to find it? I know it's Chuu from Loona and that I downloaded it in early 2021 but I haven't been able to find it to download.

Screenshot_2022-02-08_180636.png

Reactions: Shimakzz and Lot147

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
This may not exist in one place, but is anyone aware of a site that lists all - or at least most - of the additional hair mods that are available for HS2? I was spoiled with Skyrim as there were tons of great hairdo mods, but HS2 is a smaller community and doesn't have as much, but I'm sure there are a bunch that I don't have and I keep cycling through the same few that work best in general in HS2, but it really limits the variety you can create. Thanks for anything ya got!

D

Deleted144244440246

This may not exist in one place, but is anyone aware of a site that lists all - or at least most - of the additional hair mods that are available for HS2? I was spoiled with Skyrim as there were tons of great hairdo mods, but HS2 is a smaller community and doesn't have as much, but I'm sure there are a bunch that I don't have and I keep cycling through the same few that work best in general in HS2, but it really limits the variety you can create. Thanks for anything ya got!
Lol, i have the opposite problem. My problem is releasing cards that others will actually have the hair for (AKA in sideloader). I have over 600 hairstyles

Keep your sideloader updated, watch the discord, join patreons. Join private discords, Watch japanese mod release sites, watch booru.

Theres craploads of content out there

Heres some help, because i officially cannot tell your where exactly to go, nor can i invite you anywhere

Google sjjpl .zipmod, milk217 .zipmod, Feather .zipmod , DALi .zipmod, K-Project - Have autotranslate on and follow the links WARNING USE A VPN and a top notch virus scanner. That should get you started

TiP: look through the comments on sites like this to find sharing links and passwords, do not ever input credit card or banking info.

There are also some private channels you can join that do mod trading and file sharing. But these are very rare, very hard to get into and very secure with strict sharing rules. If you find one your pretty lucky

Here these are kinda new and free, its knowing where to look
Hair - NOTE supporting sjjpl will add roughly 150 hairs to your hs2 as well as a crapload of clothing. Hes also really cheap

Outfit

Character

Just a small example, look around

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackList_NFS_MW

Dec 26, 2020
OUJI.jpg
A couple of days ago it finally happened!

Someone shared a patreon dump of "ouji"!!!

I took the liberty of cataloging this dump (from old to new), adding the missing .zipmod mods (but I might have missed some, need the latest "better repack"!) and images from pixiv
the archive also has presets for DHH+preview

Here's a link:

All images can be viewed at the link:

Enjoy!

ps
do not share this archive on sites/forums with "access without registration".
Thank you for understanding

Last edited:

asmodeus2069

Nov 1, 2019
I decided it's about time I shared a few of my creations, I'd be interested to get some feedback.
I've been trying to create a more realistic caucasian girl, so many that I see still look far too anime for me.
First up is a trio of young ladies: Scarlet, Laney and Lisa Locker room clothed.png Locker room naked.png
Cards
HS2ChaF_20210801145612283.png HS2ChaF_20210801121557286.png HS2ChaF_20210130115712282.png

asmodeus2069

Nov 1, 2019
And last up for today (there are more WIP's..)
A deviation from the attempt at the more realistic girls, some fictional ones!
These are all heavily tweaked versions of work by others, but i can't remember whose and they are so heavily tweaked that they might as well be new versions.
You should know who they all are, introductions should not need to be made..
Fiction Clothed.png Fiction naked.png
Cards
HS2ChaF_20220424091138086.png HS2ChaF_20220202215457955.png HS2ChaF_20211212121550382.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Mr-Fox - This character and coordinate look great! I liked it so much that I wanted to make a black outfit and a white one as well, but the HS2 gods conspired against me...lol.

Every time I tried to edit the Overlay color scheme, it just didn't work and reverted back to your pink overlay. If you have time would you mind doing a black outfit and a white one? I tried to do a black outfit with the sliders set to 0 0 20 and a white outfit with the sliders set to 0 0 80. If you don't have time, no problem, but this outfit is excellent. Wish there were jeans that fit that nicely hahaha. That would be cool as well as most of the jeans outfits that are available frankly look like crap.
Since you're asking so nicely, of course I will make it black and in white. I'll get back to you very soon

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes