[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
To add

You dont need hanmens skin shaders unless the skin is still black after switching to SSS, it depends if the skin type was used on the card - Myself i rarely use them because they are essentially hi rez defaults with sub surface scattering applied to the skin, there are way better skins out there.

So everything Mr Fox said but ignore the skin textures, unless you actually need them for the card. Then download them or switch the skin type.

I also highly recommend this as well, since Mr Fox didnt link it. This is the Next gen shader overhaul that id suggest for anyone using graphics mode. It makes it 100% better then the default version.

★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I agree, however the skin comes with all the other stuff so they need to download the entire pack regardless, how they choose to use it after is a matter of need, taste and choice etc yadda yadda..;)
And also.. I put everything I have on a silver plate so they better download all that shiiz.. :p

uhmkayy..

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I agree, however the skin comes with all the other stuff so they need to download the entire pack regardless, how they choose to use it after is a matter of need, taste and choice etc yadda yadda..;)
Next Gen Shader 2.0 is a separate download, it has nothing to do with the skin textures, its the graphics engine rebuilt by orangespork and hanmen

Video here

My bought version of the Hanmen skin textures is just the skin textures, shader 2.0 was an extra purchase

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
You may want to look again, i extracted both zipmods here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many do not even know about Next Gen shader 2.0 and it is essential in my opinion. This is a very common mistake for alot of people trying to get the most out of graphics mode

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
you may want to look again, i extracted it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many do not even know about Next Gen shader 2.0 and it is essential in my opinion. This is a very common mistake for alot of people trying to get the most out of graphics mode
I'm not sure what you have there.

This is what I uploaded in regards to Hanmen:
Screenshot.png
I get what you are saying my friend but lets not confuse the beginners. I put everything in one rar file long ago and even if they don't actually need everything for the issue that was asked about, some ppl might want all that stuff anyway. I uploaded for all that are interested.

I'm going to bed, work work work..

Talk soon

Cheers

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I'm not sure what you have there.

This is what I uploaded in regards to Hanmen:
View attachment 2119458
I get what you are saying my friend but lets not confuse the beginners. I put everything in one rar file long ago and even if they don't actually need everything for the issue that was asked about, some ppl might want all that stuff anyway. I uploaded for all that are interested.

I'm going to bed, work work work..

Talk soon

Cheers
UPDATE
Mr Fox put it all in 1 file, but its not a permanent link. Gofile Keeps stuff 30 days then deletes it

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9237280

So here are the Backup Links
To explain Clearly there are 4 hanmen files on f95

Hanmen NXT Gen Skin Textures (its a body skin) there is also a no_moles version, i dont have a link for it
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/

Hanmen Next Gen Shader 2.0 is a (Lighting Overhaul - Adds Teeth and tongue to use in Mat editior as well as a ton of additional options in mat editor)
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/

Anisotropic shader (including irredescent) - Adds some new clothing textures - as well as new options in material editor
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

Toon Shaders
https://f95zone.to/threads/toon-shaders-v1-0-ai-hs2.123192/

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 2119514

This is what I have uploaded to my gofile. Everything is put in rar files and only needs to be unpacked in the HS2 mainfolder.

nn
Now its easy - You made it way less confusing, being in 1 rar file :)

YA he uploaded it all to 1 rar as we were going back and forth or maybe i am blind. Anyways its way easier now which is great

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yeah, the skin mod is missing. I think the fix was to change the skin of the character. I dont recall the instructions word for word its been months since i had to downgrade card skins. Basically, you had to set the skin other than what the card had. i found it mainly it was for the NextGen skin mods with the skin in 4K details. The card still good if you choose a different or default skin.
how can i fix this issue? some of my cards have an unnatural black skin when loaded
In addition to the hints of Sykosis and Mr.Fox: you always can change the skin to one you have.
But to see it work you mostly have to save and reload the card.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Now its easy - You made it way less confusing, being in 1 rar file :)

YA he uploaded it all to 1 rar as we were going back and forth or maybe i am blind. Anyways its way easier now which is great
I uploaded like this from the start, I should have just skipped the F95 links.. I just thought that my buddy Sykosis is a good source so I copied the links that you always post when you do a release of your characters.:ROFLMAO:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Seriously, save and reload? Like in that joke about IT guy and broken car - get out and back in again? That's like in middle ages...
Seriously, save and reload? Like in that joke about IT guy and broken car - get out and back in again? That's like in middle ages...
Most things are saved on the character card, sometimes you need extra mods (.zipmods) to let them work correctly.
If you select another skin in Chara Creator often nothing happens, you first have to save the new skin on the card to overwrite the skin which you´re missing the necessary mod.:cool:

Last edited:

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
To add

You dont need hanmens skin shaders unless the skin is still black after switching to SSS, it depends if the skin type was used on the card - Myself i rarely use them because they are essentially hi rez defaults with sub surface scattering applied to the skin, there are way better skins out there.

So everything Mr Fox said but ignore the skin textures, unless you actually need them for the card. Then download them or switch the skin type.

I also highly recommend this as well, since Mr Fox didnt link it. This is the Next gen shader overhaul that id suggest for anyone using graphics mode. It makes it 100% better then the default version.

★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 -

thanks for the recommendation and help but this link is broken

Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes