[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
you asked for it !

View attachment 2152657 Ok, I don't have exactly this endoskelton and I didn't do it myself. Found from an anonymous uploader. I just did some changes, used my skins for the metal and gave 'her' some clothes. So next step:

View attachment 2152660

View attachment 2152661
Holy shit you did it man. I have mad respect for you. Finally a slime girl that looks like a slime girl. Or hell even a girl with a sexy symbiote (like venom from spiderman).

Nov 7, 2017
there is no speed for a month, the server address was changed?

I'm having the same issue. I don't understand why updating the mods have to be so slow. Downloading and installing games from Steam or on Xbox is so faster than this for me which only takes up to few hours or 5 to 8 hours depends on how big the game is even downloading games from here are often not bad but this is so ridiculous slow updating mods for AI Girl or HS2 which takes almost all day, two or three days, almost every time for me. :cautious: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sykosis

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I'm having the same issue. I don't understand why updating the mods have to be so slow. Downloading and installing games from Steam or on Xbox is so faster than this for me which only takes up to few hours or 5 to 8 hours depends on how big the game is even downloading games from here are often not bad but this is so ridiculous slow updating mods for AI Girl or HS2 which takes almost all day, two or three days, almost every time for me. :cautious: :rolleyes:
ScrewThisNoise said:

"yeeeee... servers are not having a good time. You can cancel and continue later though if you need to. If you only have a few hours to go, may not be worth it, but if there's a lot to download it may in some cases be faster to just download the torrent of the latest pack.

That doesn't always work as I don't update the modpack step in step with the repack, but in January I will probably split off the sideloader modpack from the games, and treat that as its own "repack", so releasing only the modpack more often, and hopefully I manage to get a system going for deltas between different releases of the modpack, so that it's easier to download only what you need with torrent or similar."

source:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9353010

I think we all should take a moment and appreciate that we get all this stuff for free and give a big thanks to
mr ScrewThisNoise who is doing all this himself, at least it seems he is doing it solo.

Thank you very much! mr ScrewThisNoise, I am very greatful and appreciate the work that you do.:)(y)

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
ScrewThisNoise said:

"yeeeee... servers are not having a good time. You can cancel and continue later though if you need to. If you only have a few hours to go, may not be worth it, but if there's a lot to download it may in some cases be faster to just download the torrent of the latest pack.

That doesn't always work as I don't update the modpack step in step with the repack, but in January I will probably split off the sideloader modpack from the games, and treat that as its own "repack", so releasing only the modpack more often, and hopefully I manage to get a system going for deltas between different releases of the modpack, so that it's easier to download only what you need with torrent or similar."

source:

I think we all should take a moment and appreciate that we get all this stuff for free and give a big thanks to
mr ScrewThisNoise who is doing all this himself, at least it seems he is doing it solo.

Thank you very much! mr ScrewThisNoise, I am very greatful and appreciate the work that you do.:)(y)
Well I do appreciate all what he does and I don't update the mods that often, only when they're needed but you have to admit that the downloading speed is still frustrating at times. That's the only minor issue, complaint I have. Well it's not a huge problem for me. I was feeling the other person's frustration who was also having this problem. Well hopefully he can find a way to make it easier to download, make it work like Steam's download speed or something similar. Lol :) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox
Jan 30, 2021
The solution to the slow download time is to donate and help mr ScrewThisNoise fund better servers.. If you don't want to do this then don't complain and just go do something else while waiting...
Is the update method u guys r using a whole lot better than just taking a Revision 10 repack and applying the 11 update you can get here?

I was able to grab that file in less than 2 minutes & it is very nice the update. How much better is what you guys are attempting than this pack? Because if it is way better, I might have to get on this slow-moken bandwagon, myself. :geek:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
ScrewThisNoise said:

source:

I was abit shocked, when looking at my download for 30 minutes ....
03.PNG

But next day I tried again and was donme after a few hours. Full fresh BR with optional mods. As I said before, I do that as a cleanup every now and then :cool:

It's him and 2155x (Check plgins-folder if you don't know who that is ;) )

It's really awesome, what he puts together. And AI/HS2 BRs is only one part of what he's offering.

Jan 30, 2021
I was abit shocked, when looking at my download for 30 minutes ....
View attachment 2160315

But next day I tried again and was donme after a few hours. Full fresh BR with optional mods. As I said before, I do that as a cleanup every now and then :cool:

It's him and 2155x (Check plgins-folder if you don't know who that is ;) )

It's really awesome, what he puts together. And AI/HS2 BRs is only one part of what he's offering.
I didn't know 2155x helped Screwy! He's a really nice guy so I not surprised. Mantis used to be our main plugins guys before he graduated from uni last year!

Last edited:

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
So.
I continue self-copying and canonizing the non-anatomically low WHR with ULTRAHIGH GLOSS SKIN.
This time I recently saw a photo with "cosplayers" (the full video will not be difficult to find, I think) and based on them to make something semi-original.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CARDS:
Pikachu.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes