[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Pathos - what presets do you use? Always looks great :)
Bunches! Here's a brand new one made just this morning for our redux of Arya Williams(18) from last year! As you can see, she makes way better coffee and donuts now.
stark2.png
HS2_2022-11-10-21-15-43-470.png
It's kinda washed out but still striking and dynamic. There's several others to choose from in the pack.

Last edited:

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Silke
Dianne's sister (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9259948)

Previews:
s10.png sa24.png

cards - and
galleries - and
additional clothing sets -

Last edited:

TooklongTodothis

Jul 10, 2022
View attachment 1799403
A couple of days ago it finally happened!

Someone shared a patreon dump of "ouji"!!!

I took the liberty of cataloging this dump (from old to new), adding the missing .zipmod mods (but I might have missed some, need the latest "better repack"!) and images from pixiv
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the archive also has presets for DHH+preview

Here's a links:

All images can be viewed at the link:

Enjoy!

ps
do not share this archive on sites/forums with "access without registration".
Thank you for understanding
what is the password

Dec 29, 2018
Jamilah (gorgeous woman)

View attachment 2162291

She is lovely. Might I ask where we would snag the K1T0-K1TN Better Lashes and your Salt Bikini mods? K1T0 & K1TN's own Patreon pushes Better Lashes V2 which appears to be a different mod.

Reactions: Sykosis

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Hi guys

Anyone got a link to download that app where you drag a card into it and it tells you what clothing/mods are on the card?

Cheers

Reactions: Sykosis

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
She is lovely. Might I ask where we would snag the K1T0-K1TN Better Lashes and your Salt Bikini mods? K1T0 & K1TN's own Patreon pushes Better Lashes V2 which appears to be a different mod.
Are they not part of the normal betterpack updates? I'm not sure about any "salt bikini mod", nothing that I have released.
You need headmod Trilla by MCM82, Hair61 by [boy2239], Halterdress by b17, T Shorts 04 by b17 etc etc.
I put the card into HS2pnginfo. Now I saw what you're talking about. I have no idea why that is on the card. It's a mod that I have been experimented with and that is no way near a release, I obviously didn't put it on this card.
You only need the T Shorts 04 by B17, there is no bra. Regarding the lashes, perhaps I jumped the gun and picked something not free to the public yet. I thought it was though. Sorry About that.
I have fixed it and will update the link. After re applying the T shorts 04 and saving the card again, the salt bikini is still there and I don't know why. Just ignore it. I have made a "simple" re texture for the the thong that's all. You can export it and put on any character. I will start putting my textures in zipmods in the future but I have not yet.
HS2_2022-11-12-11-45-31-615.png

New link

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes