[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
The request for Joanne Whalley (later -Kilmer) prompted me to mention the following that may be of interest for those of us who like cards of real people.
BarbierDeSeville has released two cards recently on Kenzato Booru. One of Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft and today of Jennifer Connelly. Worth checking out along with some of his(?) others

I haven't loaded this JC card yet, but it looks like an attempt to capture her current look. while other cards tend to go for a younger her. Either way I approve. :love:
I assume it is OK to share links to the work of others here. If not, I apologise in advance.

RodBo

May 24, 2020
The request for Joanne Whalley (later -Kilmer) prompted me to mention the following that may be of interest for those of us who like cards of real people.
BarbierDeSeville has released two cards recently on Kenzato Booru. One of Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft and today of Jennifer Connelly. Worth checking out along with some of his(?) others

I haven't loaded this JC card yet, but it looks like an attempt to capture her current look. while other cards tend to go for a younger her. Either way I approve. :love:
I assume it is OK to share links to the work of others here. If not, I apologise in advance.
What mods do I need to use these cards?

fluffernugger

Jan 5, 2019
... I'm not interested, but there's a link for some Xyth24's mods :) Not mine, just made a quick search in discord ...
Sorry kind of new to this - but is there a way to turn these zipmods into character cards or is there a separate downloads for the cards? I want these for HS2 but I don't see the accompanying character cards so when I put them into my mods folder they aren't appearing. Thanks!

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Sorry kind of new to this - but is there a way to turn these zipmods into character cards or is there a separate downloads for the cards? I want these for HS2 but I don't see the accompanying character cards so when I put them into my mods folder they aren't appearing. Thanks!
Yes you need the character cards. The mods are more "functional" and the card is the character.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
What mods do I need to use these cards?
According to HS2PNGInfo the JC card needs:
=== Female skin (ft_skin_b) ===
com.body.skins.hd
=== Female skin detail (ft_detail_b) ===
com.GCHAOS.body_normal
=== Female clothes top (fo_top) ===
sjjpl.yztop.024
=== Female inner bottom (fo_inner_b) ===
MCM_OboroDevil_Outfit
=== Female gloves (fo_gloves) ===
Footnail
=== Female shoes (fo_shoes) ===
com.Boy2239.heelss21
=== Hair extension (so_hair_o) ===
sjjpl.Female56
=== Eyebrows (st_eyebrow) ===
cunihinx.josie
=== Eyelashes (st_eyelash) ===
.k1t0k1tn.better-lashes
=== Eyeshadow (st_eyeshadow) ===
metaru.makeup.esp01
=== Iris (st_eye) ===
com.hooh.eyeshader
=== Lip (st_lip) ===
Roy12.Luna
=== Accessory arm (ao_arm) ===
dainty.deformers

Toguro4100

Jul 18, 2021
I spent hours on remaking these cards. I thought I should share these with you guys. All of them were actually made by another authors which I forgot to write down their names :LOL: So if you guys feel familiar with them, please don't hesitate to let me know who the authors are and I will put their name on my post.

Enough speaking. I hope you like 'em, so please enjoy ;)

View attachment 2218870 View attachment 2218871 View attachment 2218872 View attachment 2218873 View attachment 2218874 View attachment 2218875 View attachment 2218876 View attachment 2218877 View attachment 2218878 View attachment 2218885 View attachment 2218887 View attachment 2218890 View attachment 2218892 View attachment 2218893 View attachment 2218894 View attachment 2218895

Any encouraging critiques will be much appreciated.
Nice characters

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Thanks for this link - some good stuff there :p

For that creating HS2 cards of real persons is the biggest challenge this BarbierDeSeville is really good (y)

I´ve tried fourtimes but am not really satisfied, so I reduced my character creation ambitions :confused:
To remember - judge yourself...
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7017208
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7688688
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7971591
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8075159

Last edited:

ppunter2015

Jun 4, 2022
Hi there, i still have not fixed this:
[Error : Unity Log] The AssetBundle 'E:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11\mods\MyMods\[Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Shader v2.0.zipmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
Should i just remove it? Or replace something?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi there, i still have not fixed this:
[Error : Unity Log] The AssetBundle 'E:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11\mods\MyMods\[Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Shader v2.0.zipmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
Should i just remove it? Or replace something?
You can look if this zipmod is also in Sideloader Modpack/Hanmen - if so, delete it there.
The NextGen Shader 2.0 is not part of BetterRepack, so mods/MyMods is the right location.

Also you can list all your "Sideloader Mods" in KK-Manager and look if this zipmod (written here without [xxx] ) has more locations.

Anyway I never had Error messages with double locations of zipmods (and I have some) o_O

wowassault

May 26, 2017
I made the trouble to filter out an amazing number of links from these 600 pages
You don't need to look for more than on this
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9210312
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if you go through it 600 pages, you will also find diamonds,
for example the blonde sugar from this game
Thnx for posting a link to the DmD "diamond".
Oh.. nevermind.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes