[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

bobyfec

Oct 25, 2020
Did you try the search box right above?
Also BepisDB is a good address to search
Yes, but I haven't found a base that I like for the less popular characters!

I like them. I'd certainly be interested if you posted them. Is the Tracer one your own creation? They all look pretty good to me.
Here are the cards, each time I am part of an existing model

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
The character creator has no animations, I guess you mean the "poses" you can choose when saving a card.
There are exactly 200 (I´m thinking there are same double) since this game faound me (R5) and that hasn´t changed in R11.

If you need more poses (there are a lot to download) for screenshot you have to go into StudioNEO and there is also the option to create your own animations.
I think he is talking about the Gravure plugin. It has dances. Quick command "g" to toggle the plugin. And yes it could be possible to add more, however I have not seen anyone do this yet. You are far from the only one interested in this. I would love to see it happen myself. I don't have the skill quite yet to create a mod though. Perhaps we could use the existing mod and simply add more dances to the list.

Last edited:

HepatitusG Unit

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 2206732

Don't know where this came from. Does anybody else? View attachment 2206732
So, I've been obsessed with these shots for the last couple of weeks because theres some Yor's out there but they're not really my type, rip offs, or are flat out sucky. This version seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. I've never spent money on a card, but these images made me question that rule. I spent the last few days trying to track down the author. Honestly, their other work is just as good. It's quality all the way down.

As far as I can tell they aren't sharing cards anymore. Their reasons for not sharing are good reasons--not that they needed any--so I don't want to bug them for this card. In case you want to see their others I'll share their character gallery, but no one harass them for their cards. If anyone has any of their old cards from back when they were sharing, please send them my way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the author prefers to remain anon, just message me and I'll take it down.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Can you share the shoes?

Thanks!
I've struggled to find the mod for these shoes.

I know they are DW heels as I tend to use them a lot. Top left in the screenshot. The description there is [DW]CL_SoKate_Spikes

1671289592219.png

They are by dw121d on Patreon who releases a lot of free items and is well worth following if, like me, you like heels

HSPNGInfo shows it as
=== Female shoes (fo_shoes) ===
com.dw.01.01CL02

F95 won't allow zipmod attachments, so I've tried zipping what I hope is the right Mod file. I have quite a few DW heels mods so there is a chance this is the wrong one, View attachment [DW]heels01_CL02.zip View attachment [DW]heels01_CL02.zip but I'm not sure how to check

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

I know they are DW heels as I tend to use them a lot. Top left in the screenshot. The description there is [DW]CL_SoKate_Spikes

View attachment 2242519

They are by dw121d on Patreon who releases a lot of free items and is well worth following if, like me, you like heels

HSPNGInfo shows it as
com.dw.01.01CL02

F95 won't allow zipmod attachments, so I've tried zipping what I hope is the right Mod file. I have quite a few DW heels mods so there is a chance this is the wrong one, View attachment 2242563 View attachment 2242563 but I'm not sure how to check
Yep - is the right one: 4 models of SoKate.
Thanks for the zipmod :love:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I think he is talking about the Gravure plugin. It has dances. Quick command "g" to toggle the plugin. And yes it could be possible to add more, however I have not seen anyone do this yet. You are far from the only one interested in this. I would love to see it happen myself. I don't have the skill quite yet to create a mod though. Perhaps we could use the existing mod and simply add more dances to the list.
Oh man..................learning never stops o_O
To my shame I never payed deeper attention to this plugin. :cry:

Thanks for enlightening :love:

Apr 11, 2022

HSPNGInfo shows it as
com.dw.01.01CL02

F95 won't allow zipmod attachments, so I've tried zipping what I hope is the right Mod file. I have quite a few DW heels mods so there is a chance this is the wrong one, View attachment 2242563 View attachment 2242563 but I'm not sure how to check
Yes, it is the correct one!
I do really like high heels!

Thank you very much!!!

Reactions: Velcrofly

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It's very useful. I use it all the time. For example different clothing states, the added poses etc etc.
Agree with Mr-Fox on this. I used to use it only when hitting save, then recently found you can enable it while still on the main Character Maker screens (just press G). So, as well as clothing states, as Mr-Fox mentioned, I also use some of the dance / movement ones to see how the body reacts to movement. Poses 18 or 19 were a bit of a primitive way to review how the boobs react to movement.

A couple of other shortcuts I recently found. Ignore me if you know them already, but I've been playing this for almost 2 years and JUST discovered them so maybe I'm not alone.
, hides your character. Press , again to get them back.
Spacebar hides all menus. Press spacebar again to bring them back.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Agree with Mr-Fox on this. I used to use it only when hitting save, then recently found you can enable it while still on the main Character Maker screens (just press G). So, as well as clothing states, as Mr-Fox mentioned, I also use some of the dance / movement ones to see how the body reacts to movement. Poses 18 or 19 were a bit of a primitive way to review how the boobs react to movement.

A couple of other shortcuts I recently found. Ignore me if you know them already, but I've been playing this for almost 2 years and JUST discovered them so maybe I'm not alone.
, hides your character. Press , again to get them back.
Spacebar hides all menus. Press spacebar again to bring them back.
That spacebar tip.... exactly what I've been wanting and didn't know existed. Thanks! Also, thanks to Mr. Fox for explaining what I was referring to about the character editor dance stuff. I didn't know if it had a particular name, only that I could use it when saving a card. Knowing that I can press "g" is another handy tip. Very helpful.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
That spacebar tip.... exactly what I've been wanting and didn't know existed. Thanks! Also, thanks to Mr. Fox for explaining what I was referring to about the character editor dance stuff. I didn't know if it had a particular name, only that I could use it when saving a card. Knowing that I can press "g" is another handy tip. Very helpful.
I found them in a file called [BR] Keyboard shortcuts.png in the Better Repack main folder. The descriptions aren't immediately obvious so others may be of use to you or others as well.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes