Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
It's simple :)

Go to Body/Breasts
Scroll to Override Breast Physics
You can either turn it OFF
... or play with the Breast Elasticity Slider ... Default is 17 ;)

View attachment 2093008
Hi

I'm having the same issue in StudioNeo, I think there are some plugin or zipmod that cause this. again, if I open advance bonemod an select "mune" whatever, it doesn't matter which one, only select it and if fix it.
What would be? I'm affraid I have to re-install all over again :/ VNGE game engine V 39.0

HS2_2022-10-16-13-25-14-927.png HS2_2022-10-16-13-26-06-254.png HS2_2022-10-16-13-28-59-909.png HS2_2022-10-16-13-29-43-009.png HS2_2022-10-16-13-30-02-167.png HS2_2022-10-16-13-30-14-951.png HS2_2022-10-16-13-30-41-158.png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Hi

I'm having the same issue in StudioNeo, I think there are some plugin or zipmod that cause this. again, if I open advance bonemod an select "mune" whatever, it doesn't matter which one, only select it and if fix it.
What would be? I'm affraid I have to re-install all over again :/ VNGE game engine V 39.0

View attachment 2104618 View attachment 2104619 View attachment 2104620 View attachment 2104622 View attachment 2104623 View attachment 2104624 View attachment 2104625
What version do you have? I had the same issue, and migrating to BR10 fixed it for me.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
What version do you have? I had the same issue, and migrating to BR10 fixed it for me.
Hi

I have version 10. This issue is only random, I've mostly in old cards, I can tell. still, the reason is unknow for me. to fix it, I go to Charater editor in main game and modify any mune parameter, say +/- 0.01, scale, tilt, whatever. and then reload that card into my scenes.
BR10.png

Reactions: Sepheyer

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Here is what the discord link said. If you get a dead link, try accessing the link with VPN on.

View attachment 2104427
At the bottom of the pics, did you know what aplication he/she use sir? Its not Excel right lol

Correction, its really Excel file format lol. Okay now I'm gonna try to edit them... Thanks for the info sir ^⁠_⁠^

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Changing Clothing Slots

Say you want a piece to belong to a different category. I.e. an apron would show up in "Bras" instead of "Tops".

For example because normally you cant have two items from the same category on at the same time, but you really want two items from the same category on. I.e. you want the apron (category "top") to go with the naked suit (also category "top"), like this:

HS2_2022-10-17-23-14-14-450.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Changing Clothing Slots

Say you want a piece to belong to a different category. I.e. an apron would show up in "Bras" instead of "Tops".

For example because you want the apron (category "top") to go with the naked suit (also category "top"), like this:

View attachment 2106189

It work!! Finally I can change the slot to accesories slot ^⁠_⁠^ but I'm not using kkmanager, only using winrar will do! Just choose "Add" button in the winrar, then add and replace it with the modified .csv and... Done!! Haha, thanks a lot for your guide sir, it really helpfull ^⁠_⁠^

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Changing Clothing Slots

For example because normally you cant have two items from the same category on at the same time, but you really want two items from the same category on. I.e. you want the apron (category "top") to go with the naked suit (also category "top"), like this:

View attachment 2106189

I did not know this!! Thank you!! as for me This opens a whole word for making coordinates.
BTW, is there a way to put some femenine clothes into male clothges cathegory? Exmple: I want my male actor use some kind of briefs, boxers, or something. the game itself seems no to be that default cathegory on male

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Okay now I got new problem , the thing that I changed to accesories is out of place lol. How to add adjustment into it sir? It have "Rigid" option only... there is no move, rotate, and scaling >⁠.⁠<

• Wow

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I did not know this!! Thank you!! as for me This opens a whole word for making coordinates.
BTW, is there a way to put some femenine clothes into male clothges cathegory? Exmple: I want my male actor use some kind of briefs, boxers, or something. the game itself seems no to be that default cathegory on male
So, you convert a female mod to a male mod by changing an index inside the zipmod. Same, as changing categories in the manual above.

You can look up the index by disassembling a male mod.

Good luck!

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi

I have version 10. This issue is only random, I've mostly in old cards, I can tell. still, the reason is unknow for me. to fix it, I go to Charater editor in main game and modify any mune parameter, say +/- 0.01, scale, tilt, whatever. and then reload that card into my scenes.
View attachment 2104664
Just for the record.
I was reading old post and foud this from Hun Hunter
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-4650540
And yes!, It was Jiggle plugin! Once uninstalled, everything goes smooth.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Okay now I got new problem , the thing that I changed to accesories is out of place lol. How to add adjustment into it sir? It have "Rigid" option only... there is no move, rotate, and scaling >⁠.⁠<
Each category has their own list. It's not as simple as only changing the category number. You need to look inside a similar mod in the category you are changing to.
Accessories often has a bone it is being parented to and this needs to be in the list.
Ex hair has parent N_head. Take a zipmod from the category you want, that looks similar to what you are transferring and simply change the name to "zip" only.
Inside you will find manifest.xml and abdata folder, inside this is a list folder open it and subfolders until you find the .csv file and open it in excel or libre office calc.

First row : Category Number
Fourth row: The list index
Copy this and paste inside the list of the mod you are transferring and edit it so the game know what to do with it.
Most likely you will only need to ad the bone parent, but there might be more.
Then save the .csv file inside the mod you want to transfer. Zip manifest and abdata and then change the name to zipmod. DONE

I hope this helped.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
OH MY GOD YOU'RE A GENIUS MY DUDE
I can just flatten these out more if I want to get pretty much whatever I need in the future, thx!
My jaw dropped when I was what SAIPAN came up with. That's MENSA material there.

Now, looking at how I can get the pillows smaller and more granular, to contour the body, damn the sky is the limit.

And up to this moment I was pretty butthurt about nobody having had made proper blanket mods. Finally!

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Each category has their own list. It's not as simple as only changing the category number. You need to look inside a similar mod in the category you are changing to.
Accessories often has a bone it is being parented to and this needs to be in the list.
Ex hair has parent N_head. Take a zipmod from the category you want, that looks similar to what you are transferring and simply change the name to "zip" only.
Inside you will find manifest.xml and abdata folder, inside this is a list folder open it and subfolders until you find the .csv file and open it in excel or libre office calc.

First row : Category Number
Fourth row: The list index
Copy this and paste inside the list of the mod you are transferring and edit it so the game know what to do with it.
Most likely you will only need to ad the bone parent, but there might be more.
Then save the .csv file inside the mod you want to transfer. Zip manifest and abdata and then change the name to zipmod. DONE

I hope this helped.
Yeah, I already did that method too.. like copy the bone parent tab into .csv ( btw we can add bone parent in chara maker too, using mod ) But somehow, it still out off place lol either it placed above the body, side or below it. So it need the adjustment option, just like as I mentioned before.

Maybe, because it originaly is clothes so it don't have the adjustment, like the accesories have.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, I already did that method too.. like copy the bone parent tab into .csv ( btw we can add bone parent in chara maker too, using mod ) But somehow, it still out off place lol either it placed above the body, side or below it. So it need the adjustment option, just like as I mentioned before.

Maybe, because it originaly is clothes so it don't have the adjustment, like the accesories have.
yes exactly. I think the bone or something is missing from the unity3d file it self. Either that or something about how it is setup for clothes. I have read that accessories can have custom bones also.
I'm pretty new to importing mods into HS2 so I'm at my limit here.
Hope you can find a solution though. Oh and if you do let us know so we all can learn.
here's an excellent tutorial by Starlene about porting clothes etc into HS but I think it applies to HS2 also.

Cheers

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
That is a cool look. Given how you did it, does it make it difficult to apply to another character?
Indeed, as Mr-Fox said earlier, this is easy. Once you know the process it takes under 5 minutes, the very first time it will take about 15 minutes.

This is what the same leotard looks like on another chara, took me not even 3 minutes to set up:

HS2_2022-10-21-17-28-41-385.png

Here are the principle textures you need to transfer the leotard to another character:
And here is a step-by-step how to apply a bodypainted outfit to a chara:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-6018733

If you are just starting out it will require some tinkering. Good luck!

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Sir, do you have skin overlay with hairy armpit? People say, someone had upload it on discord, but as you already know, I'm noob at using discord >⁠.⁠< Lol
But maybe a guide on how to make the armpit hair skin overlays will be great ^⁠_⁠^

Edit: nvm, I just figured it out by editing here and there. And... its not so hard as I imagine lol. Thanks to the "Skin Overlays" plugin modder ^⁠_⁠^

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi

I have a question about Studio Neo.
How can I re-arange the animations? I mean, there are animations of the same category scattered in other tabs

HS2_2022-10-24-09-51-45-247.png

Or some are duplicates in another tab but different name

HS2_2022-10-24-09-52-03-260.png
No to mention those are at the end of the list, make it difficult and tedious to find the right one.

I guess the best method is to uninstall the zipmod and install a better version already aranged. the problem is where to find it.

Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote