Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
No, this is the first time I see this window, is it in the studio or maker?
yes
1. select the character in the workspace window
2. at the bottom left menu, there is a button HS2PE
3. simply right click it
4. or just left click it and it will show small window, then at the bottom right of the small window there is a Advanced button. click that button
5. then you will be shown the window i posted before

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
yes
3. simply right click it
4. or just left click it and it will show small window, then at the bottom right of the small window there is a Advanced button. click that button
Thank you noelle04, but to be clear this is studio you are talking about yes?

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
yes
3. simply right click it
So adjust the char in studio then export it into the maker to save the char?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
So adjust the char in studio then export it into the maker to save the char?
do you by any chance hoping to make a different expression to use in the main game?
if so, you cant
facial expression doesnt use bone, but a blend shape instead
thats why you cant artificially alter it in the main game (including chara maker)

you can make a different expression in the studio and use it in the studios's scene though as i explained above

Reactions: NealG1982

turbofox

Sep 3, 2020
Hello, Can anyone tell me why her boobs go invisible? I followed the tutorial and it does it with multiple shaders.

1667399081415.png

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hello, Can anyone tell me why her boobs go invisible? I followed the tutorial and it does it with multiple shaders.
I maybe wrong, but I think I remember to have read somewhere that this can be avoided by setting a negative number (eg. -1) in the tear degree of the cloth in the chara maker. Try it just for the case.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

SolidFEAR

Nov 25, 2018
Please help. I have few questions.

1. I've imported scene
How to play this scene animation? The girl just blinks her eyes.

2. How to export clothes out of scene? Ctrl+E for characters and for clothes?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Please help. I have few questions.

1. I've imported scene
How to play this scene animation? The girl just blinks her eyes.

2. How to export clothes out of scene? Ctrl+E for characters and for clothes?
1. It worked just fine on my client though? This scene is animated using Gimmick. If you are running BetterRepack with Studio Sideloader mods installed, you should be able to run this since Gimmick are included in the repack.

2. Yes, Ctrl+E is export chara from studio scene. You can grab the coordinate when the card is loaded in the maker.

SolidFEAR

Nov 25, 2018
I have gimmick 1.6.0 but still not working

And yes, I'm running BetterRepack but using Mod Organizer. Maybe it should be any mod dependences?

UPD I'm activated node constraints and only the hands work

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I have gimmick 1.6.0 but still not working

And yes, I'm running BetterRepack but using Mod Organizer. Maybe it should be any mod dependences?

UPD I'm activated node constraints and only the hands work
I think you are missing the dll file for Hooh's mod since is no item+ menu at your left sceen.
Im not sure if thats the cause of the problem though.
But try to check whether you have HS2_Hooah, HS2_HooahUtility, Aura2_Core.dll inside the \BepinEx\Plugins or check it using KK Manager since those 3 files are necessary for all of Hooh's' mod.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
By the way, could somebody explain a little about the scope and use of ITEM+ mod?
From last post, it seems that it has something to do with Hooh's mods, but I still have not find any use for it...

Reactions: Sepheyer

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
By the way, could somebody explain a little about the scope and use of ITEM+ mod?
From last post, it seems that it has something to do with Hooh's mods, but I still have not find any use for it...
Short story, it's ONLY for Hooh's mod
Mainly for configuring stuff like scripted dick's length, collider size, censoring effect.
Also stuff to be paired to the chara like Hijack Look, Hijack Neck, IK Anchor etc.
Dick Nav's Bulge, Drag and Railed Tracker also configured in that menu if you are using it.

dart3798

Apr 14, 2022
I cant seem to find the toon shaders from Hanmen anywhere else than on the gumroad page( ). Does anyone have them by any chance?

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Can someone point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find a way to add more than 2 tattoos on a body... I know that I can use skin overlays and add it that way, but I'm curious if it's possible to use those in the editor, but somehow expand that limit of 2 "paint" slots. I'd really appreciate the help :)

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find a way to add more than 2 tattoos on a body... I know that I can use skin overlays and add it that way, but I'm curious if it's possible to use those in the editor, but somehow expand that limit of 2 "paint" slots. I'd really appreciate the help :)
you cant, 2 is the limit of the game if you dont use an overlay.

Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote