Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
HS2_2022-11-07-16-05-50-986.png

For some reason when I put the tightmidium bra on the character, the colors of the bra overlap with the skin, causing the skin color to take on the wrong shade. Is there any way to avoid this inconvenience?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 2153614

For some reason when I put the tightmidium bra on the character, the colors of the bra overlap with the skin, causing the skin color to take on the wrong shade. Is there any way to avoid this inconvenience?
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9341651

"
I couldn't replicate this issue but I have seen weird stuff like this before.
Try changing bra back and forth. Try changing shader in material editor for the bra. Try changing the shader for the body. Try reloading the character. Try changing skin back and forth.
Most often weird things are resolved by simply restarting the game. "

Did you try what I suggested? If it didn't work, it would be easier to help troubleshooting if you share the card.

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9341651

"
I couldn't replicate this issue but I have seen weird stuff like this before.
Try changing bra back and forth. Try changing shader in material editor for the bra. Try changing the shader for the body. Try reloading the character. Try changing skin back and forth.
Most often weird things are resolved by simply restarting the game. "

Did you try what I suggested? If it didn't work, it would be easier to help troubleshooting if you share the card.
It is not a card problem. No matter which character is chosen, it always gives this result. I don't rule out the fact that those bras are from the first version of Honey Select. Maybe I need a version of those very tight bra models but in HS2.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
It is not a card problem. No matter which character is chosen, it always gives this result. I don't rule out the fact that those bras are from the first version of Honey Select. Maybe I need a version of those very tight bra models but in HS2.
Are they from HS? :unsure: If they are, they would not work in HS2 without being converted/ported first I believe, could be wrong.
I think there is something else going on then, if it happens to all characters.
Is it only this bra, is it only this pattern? Wich pattern is it and how did you apply it?

Last edited:

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
Are they form HS? :unsure: If they are, they would not work in HS2 without being converted/ported first I believe, could be wrong.
I think there is something else going on then, if it happens to all characters.
Is it only this bra, is it only this pattern? Wich pattern is it and how did you apply it?
I just saw on the forum someone had posted the mod, with the standard HS2 model with the bra tightened. I downloaded it and it worked without problems, the only problem is that. The same thing happened to me with the Hanmen textures, they came out silver with the DHH graphics. I just saw a mod from EROS, which explained how to fix this problem and now the Hanmen NEXT GEN textures load without that annoying metallic gray color. Maybe in this case it is something similar, maybe I need a mod.zip, something is wrong for me to integrate well the bra with the skin, without the skin losing the original tone.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I just saw on the forum someone had posted the mod, with the standard HS2 model with the bra tightened. I downloaded it and it worked without problems, the only problem is that. The same thing happened to me with the Hanmen textures, they came out silver with the DHH graphics. I just saw a mod from EROS, which explained how to fix this problem and now the Hanmen NEXT GEN textures load without that annoying metallic gray color. Maybe in this case it is something similar, maybe I need a mod.zip, something is wrong for me to integrate well the bra with the skin, without the skin losing the original tone.
I highly doubt it, but I don't use DHH so I could be wrong. To me it looks like the patterns is also applied to the skin and not only the bra mesh. This is very weird, it shouldn't be doing this by mistake. I don't know how it could happen or what the solution is at this time. Without being able to dig in your pc to troubleshoot it's very difficult to help if we can't replicate this issue. Hopefully someone else have an idea.

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
I highly doubt it, but I don't use DHH so I could be wrong. To me it looks like the patterns is also applied to the skin and not only the bra mesh. This is very weird, it shouldn't be doing this by mistake. I don't know how it could happen or what the solution is at this time. Without being able to dig in your pc to troubleshoot it's very difficult to help if we can't replicate this issue. Hopefully someone else have an idea.
[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread | F95zone

It is page 570. This is where I found it.

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
I may need the R9 update, so that I can use that texture without problems. Thanks anyway for trying to help me.

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
No problem
Someone may give me an answer, maybe later. I don't speak English, I use a translator to be able to communicate with you. I suppose that since there is a time difference due to living in different countries, it is possible that you will answer when I am not here. I am not in a hurry.

Reactions: Kaseijin and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
If I figure it out I will come back here and let you know.
Cheers!

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi Folks!

I have an issue with some updates. In kkManager says it will be removing Hooh stuffs, so it be, and when I tryed to load a scene I am working on the StudioNeo crashed over and over again. Below is a parto of a crash report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I try to open my file in another machine, and the result is this:

So I deleted the Hooh files that KKmanager updates, went to the Github site and reinstaled, and it fixed the bug.

Today I tryed to finish the update and the manager insists in delete the files.

I am going to bypass those updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
So I try to open my file in another machine, and the result is this:
A classic issue of hooh's stuff, my answer back then.
Always backup his mod before updating your client and restore it once you're done with the update.
His mod is very sensitive with installing order and seems KK Manager kind of cant tell or dont care about it to begin with.
That's why its frequently happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin and Mr-Fox

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
A classic issue of hooh's stuff.
Always backup his mod before updating your client and restore it once you're done with the update.
His mod is very sensitive with installing order and seems KK Manager kind of cant tell or dont care about it to begin with.
That's why its frequently happens.
That explains a lot of things.

Thank you !

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
why do you have a basics tutorial video if its just going to be private and no one can view it?
Hun hunter was the original founder and administrator of this thread. Unfortunately, he left us (in a good sense, I hope) some time ago, so I don't know if nowadays the thread has some moderator/administrator really (apart from the general ones, it is)

whylj1527

Mar 31, 2022
I have a quesiton about changing the character into my own character in studio. The mouth of my character became strangely flat. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it? Normal mouth is in the third picture.

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I have a quesiton about changing the character into my own character in studio. The mouth of my character became strangely flat. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it? Normal mouth is in the third picture.
Probably bcs the difference in head type.
Each head type has different variation of expression available.

Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote