Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys :) , does anyone know how to enable sex animation sfx in studio neo? I only can find bj and moan sfx.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys :) , does anyone know how to enable sex animation sfx in studio neo? I only can find bj and moan sfx.
There is a SFX item in the studio.
Its not from the game, its a mod.
But its not something easy to use.

If you want, lets say, pair 2 charas, animate it using the animation that provided by the studio (the same animation you find in the main game)
You wont get anything more than the animation since charas at the beginning wont have any expression, SFX and stuff.
They just move.
Anything beyond this point are something you tinker by yourself.

But in the studio, you can make your own animation.
This way, you can add the expression, SFX and more stuff.

So the answer is, if you want to keep it simple, then you can't.
But if you are willing to go through so much hassle, then the answer is you can.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Noa69

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sfx meaning "sound effects"?

You can play any *.wav file you save to HS2\UserData\audio folder. I.e. a vibrator, moans, a music track, etc.

You play it via: Sound -> External

The limitation, it plays only one "track" at a time. If you need multiple sounds, I guess the solution would be to mix those sounds in an external application, such as Audacity or DaVinci Resolve and then render all those multiple layers into a single track.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
There is a SFX item in the studio.
Its not from the game, its a mod.
But its not something easy to use.

If you want, lets say, pair 2 charas, animate it using the animation that provided by the studio (the same animation you find in the main game)
You wont get anything more than the animation since charas at the beginning wont have any expression, SFX and stuff.
They just move.
Anything beyond this point are something you tinker by yourself.

But in the studio, you can make your own animation.
This way, you can add the expression, SFX and more stuff.

So the answer is, if you want to keep it simple, then you can't.
But if you are willing to go through so much hassle, then the answer is you can.
Yes, I saw on someone video to add sound by adding item(with sound attached) in the scene. But yeah, I want make everything is be simple lol since I don't have unity3d.

You can play any *.wav file you save to HS2\UserData\audio folder. I.e. a vibrator, moans, a music track, etc.

The limitation, it plays only one "track" at a time. If you need multiple sounds, I guess the solution would be to mix those sounds in an external application, such as Audacity or DaVinci Resolve and then render all those multiple layers into a single track.
Yes sir, it sex sound effect, something like errr.. *poke.. poke.. squeak.. squeak* sound when on penetration loop? Ahaha sorry I don't know what it called in english. Where I can find that sfx in game folder? So I can play it by external audio just like you mentioned.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
I didn't realize this thread existed, I just made another thread about a good youtube channel for HS2 Studio thatI could have just posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/channel-with-guides-and-resources-for-animating-in-hs2-studio.137143/

Relevant if you want to learn to animate with keyframes and/or want to use MMD and/or want to edit/save/load characters directly in Studio.
Is your channel have video about my question above sir? About *poke..poke..squeak..squeak* sound effect? Lol sorry once again, bcoz I don't know what is called in english.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

I didn't know that!
I'm now thinking on give a voice to my actors! like using those TTS Text-To-Speech apps. I am going to try!

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
"wait wut? oh my lord... " :LOL:
Yea, there is a draft for Act 2 somewhere, half-way cut, but alas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The soundtrack is awesome tho! All the sweetest moans and orgasms over the most aggressive industrial vibrator sounds I could find. My ears had a field day with the "soundtrack".

Oh, and the clapping in the end. Starts after a longish silence, then avalanches on. Then a smartass from the crowd cries: "Do it again!"

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kaseijin and Mr-Fox

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm new to hs2.

I recently learned to wear this bra in the game but my characters' breasts are dyed the selected color.

Does anyone know how to fix this or any ideas to fix the color issue?

Thank you very much Desktop Screenshot 2022.11.13 - 17.49.01.91.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm new to hs2.

I recently learned to wear this bra in the game but my characters' breasts are dyed the selected color.

Does anyone know how to fix this or any ideas to fix the color issue?

Thank you very much View attachment 2167778
HS2 macro had the same issue with this bra, after updating with the latest better pack it was solved. It might be possible to fix more manually but it would require some digging. Updating seems to be the easiest solution.

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
HS2 macro had the same issue with this bra, after updating with the latest better pack it was solved. It might be possible to fix more manually but it would require some digging. Updating seems to be the easiest solution.
How can the game be updated?

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
How can the game be updated?
It depends what Repack you have. for example, if you have R10 you can easely update to 11 with a few clicks.

But if you are two or three steps below, I recomend a clean new instalation.

Reactions: Noa69 and Mr-Fox

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
It depends what Repack you have. for example, if you have R10 you can easely update to 11 with a few clicks.

But if you are two or three steps below, I recomend a clean new instalation.

THAAAAANKS!!!!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I'm so fucking peeved by the sounds in the studio to be honest...I've been looking for so long and I still haven't found a good solution...
The way you mentioned has those limitations..
VNGE sound imports get screwed up unless you set the SAME EXACT PATH to the sound files on EVERY system you want them to be played on (fucking impossible) and as far as I can tell, there's no other way
im mad :-(

Reactions: Noa69 and Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm so fucking peeved by the sounds in the studio to be honest...I've been looking for so long and I still haven't found a good solution...
The way you mentioned has those limitations..
VNGE sound imports get screwed up unless you set the SAME EXACT PATH to the sound files on EVERY system you want them to be played on (fucking impossible) and as far as I can tell, there's no other way
im mad :-(
You can bug Keitaro about switching absolute paths to relative paths. I think he does take feedback when determining what features to implement / adjust. He is on Illusion discord, the guy who shares the VNGE updates.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote