Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi

I have a question about Studio Neo.
How can I re-arange the animations? I mean, there are animations of the same category scattered in other tabs

View attachment 2122543

Or some are duplicates in another tab but different name

View attachment 2122544
No to mention those are at the end of the list, make it difficult and tedious to find the right one.

I guess the best method is to uninstall the zipmod and install a better version already aranged. the problem is where to find it.

Thanks.
don't think you can
what you COULD do (probably) is make your own zipmod out of these zipmods and arrange them how you'd like

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Spooky isn't it when that shit happens? I don't know exactly the cause but I have seen it myself. Troubleshooting:
Start by trying to reloading the character. This should always be something we try first. Reloading character, reloading face if this is what we are working on etc. Test if it is this specific pose only. Sometimes it gets fixed by simply changing back and forth the pose. Did you do a specific change just before it happened? Sometimes a chard is a bit bugged and changing one setting only 1 step makes it distort. Were you editing in the advanced bone sliders and made a very large change by accident?
And of course sometimes the fix is simply to reboot the game.

I hope this helped at least a little.
If I remember or come to think of anything else I will post again.

Oh yeah. Switching between characters back and forth can sometimes solve it

Reactions: Sepheyer

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
Spooky isn't it when that shit happens? I don't know exactly the cause but I have seen it myself. Troubleshooting:
Start by trying to reloading the character. This should always be something we try first. Reloading character, reloading face if this is what we are working on etc. Test if it is this specific pose only. Sometimes it gets fixed by simply changing back and forth the pose. Did you do a specific change just before it happened? Sometimes a chard is a bit bugged and changing one setting only 1 step makes it distort. Were you editing in the advanced bone sliders and made a very large change by accident?
And of course sometimes the fix is simply to reboot the game.

I hope this helped at least a little.
If I remember or come to think of anything else I will post again.

Oh yeah. Switching between characters back and forth can sometimes solve it
the leg's IK nod got twisted for some reason. is there a way to adjust ik nod in the creator?

the weird part is this twist only exist for this model, others are fine.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
If you are talking about bones, then not directly but it is what we manipulate in maker. Without them the character would be a static "doll". What were you doing exactly when it happened and have you tryed all the things I suggested? Rebooting the game or reloading the character, switching character back and forth etc most often solves it.

Oh and in advanced bone sliders we do manipulate them . Did you adjust either the tilt or rotation of something? :unsure:

Last edited:

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
If you are talking about bones, then not directly but it is what we manipulate in maker. Without them the character would be a static "doll". What were you doing exactly when it happened and have you tryed all the things I suggested? Rebooting the game or reloading the character, switching character back and forth etc most often solves it.
yea reloads dont work.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Can you share the card so we can see if we can replicate it? If you don't want to share it publicly you can pm.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Another thing to try is to take a vanilla character and load the different parts from this card, skin body and face etc.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
it only happens in this card, I somewhat fix it by deselect advik in creator.
In advik plugin you can select "Maker - Deactivate Maker IK Handling". Is this what you're talking about?
It is much easier and faster to help if you would share the card though so we can try replicate the issue and help troubleshooting.

Reactions: Sepheyer

dro4er321

Apr 4, 2021
Hello, i'm super new to HS, so i downloaded this: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/
Both HS2 and Studio Modpack. My Studio is EXTREMELY laggy when loading scenes, some scenes would crash it 9/10 times, others just take ages to load. After loading it feels like i have 3-5fps. Not every scene - some are completely fine. On top of that most scenes always miss something, so i'll have red bubles and stuff instead of textures/body parts. I'd assume i should be fine with 93GB Modpack installed, and those scenes are the most popular ones from booru and few other websites. There are tons of warnings and a few errors in console when i launch Studio.
Anyway, i thought updating migh help. Launched InitSettings, clicked updater, it says i have to download another 90gb? Surely not when my HS2 folder is already 147gb?
Reinstalled it twice.

Thanks in advance and sorry in case i've missed the answer is FAQ or whatever.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Hello, i'm super new to HS, so i downloaded this: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/
Both HS2 and Studio Modpack. My Studio is EXTREMELY laggy when loading scenes, some scenes would crash it 9/10 times, others just take ages to load. After loading it feels like i have 3-5fps. Not every scene - some are completely fine. On top of that most scenes always miss something, so i'll have red bubles and stuff instead of textures/body parts. I'd assume i should be fine with 93GB Modpack installed, and those scenes are the most popular ones from booru and few other websites. There are tons of warnings and a few errors in console when i launch Studio.
Anyway, i thought updating migh help. Launched InitSettings, clicked updater, it says i have to download another 90gb? Surely not when my HS2 folder is already 147gb?
Reinstalled it twice.

Thanks in advance and sorry in case i've missed the answer is FAQ or whatever.
Indeed, this looks rather abnormal.

Can you post a scene you are trying to load? Some scenes are extremely taxing while others are not.

Also, what resolution are you using?

And finally, what are you PC's key specs? The processor, RAM, gfx card, gfx RAM.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
My Studio is EXTREMELY laggy when loading scenes, some scenes would crash it 9/10 times, others just take ages to load
it depends on your setup
if your client is sitting in HDD, then its your mistake
this game MUST be placed on SSD

also the slow loading is usually caused by too many object
for example, a map that made entirely from studio props (including wall, floor, ceiling and etc)

crashing is a bit rare occurrence for me, but back when im still using old GPU, some mods especially that GPU bound are more likely to make the client crashes
for example the next gen skin shader and dynamic fluid mod
i remember just spawning 5 fluid mods will make my client crash immediately

those scenes are the most popular ones from booru and few other websites
scenes from those kind of websites tend to using paid mod that the creator has
so make sure to check whether author mentioned that thing or not
but yes, you can try updating the sideloader first to see which mods are paid mod that only the author has and which one are not

it says i have to download another 90gb? Surely not when my HS2 folder is already 147gb?
repack 10 is been around for few months actually and inevitably many mods are released during this time, so i dont think its weird if the updater asked for 20gigs and 18gigs just for sideloader alone and another 40gigs for studio stuff
also imo, you dont really need to download maps from the updater, its for AI, not HS2
so the game wont able to load it anyway and you are wasting your storage space

just fyi 147gigs is very normal
my client already reached 200gigs mark

turbofox

Sep 3, 2020
Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong? I load a character card and it has either drastically smaller boobs or insists on loading with larger boobs on a small boobed model. If I change a slider at all, it all then jumps to the appropriate size. I'm not sure why it is doing this, it does it with downloaded cards and ones I make myself. I am on R10 and fully updated. The values in the sliders load the correct numbers. It also does this in studio when loading in a girl.

Here is an image showing what I am talking about, the first 2 have much larger boobs on the card and when a slider is changed, but load in much smaller. The last one should have tiny boobs, but loads in with some mediums.

boobissues.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote