[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ThePlim

Aug 12, 2021
As Kaseijin explained all of you requested mods are NOT part of the Sideloader Modpack.
We should be satisfied with the amazing work of ScrewThisNoise who´s making much effort to feed us with his BetterRepack ;)

Anyway note pls to store those extra mods into mods/MyMods to prevent them from deleting when running Sideloader update.

And another thing: I have uploaded the two Pathos mods specially for you, so I´m thinking I have earned a "Like" - isn´t it?
Yes, I understood. Thanks haha

• Love
Reactions: turbojoe

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
I thought it was this one too, but it's not.
This attached are some others that are missing
I saw you replied to others saying the mods stopped working in AI Girl, not HS2. For future reference you can check what game a zipmod is for by unzipping it and looking inside. When I unpack [PATHOS]-HoneyHeadsV.zipmod and open the manifest XML, it says the guid is pathos.honeyv and it is intended for Honey Select 2.

1671434135730.png

A sjjpl hair 59b seems to not exist, I even don´t find it in my sjjpl full pack.
I actually have this hair-

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
IMHO ... every author should make a front card frame with his "name" and put it on every card :) ... It would be much easier for everybody. ... I have a large collection of cards and a big part of it contains "anonymous authors" a-a-and it's very annoying to check for duplicates especially when downloading from bepis ... :)
I've been doing that of late, and also have a file name format with my username in it. Although yeah bepis breaks the file name.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
IMHO ... every author should make a front card frame with his "name" and put it on every card :) ... It would be much easier for everybody. ... I have a large collection of cards and a big part of it contains "anonymous authors" a-a-and it's very annoying to check for duplicates especially when downloading from bepis ... :)
I've been doing that of late, and also have a file name format with my username in it. Although yeah bepis breaks the file name.
Same here.
That's why I've asked one of the KKManager contributors to include a UserID column in the card viewer.
It's not perfect, but helps grouping cards made with the same Maker instance.
Let's see if it makes the revision.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry for asking? But did somebody have char. CARD Alyx Vance from game.

And here same female char.
(!!! Be careful if you want fusing whit another card ,BoneMod pig services need to be base or if you know have use BoneMod control panel !!!)

CARD & view IMAGE
View attachment 2248862 View attachment 2248860
The search box right above lead you to this reply https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8561454
Unfortunately the result on BepisDB isn´t very stunning........

Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes