[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

barricadeOne

Aug 26, 2020
This is a copy of the message I posted on Honey Select 2 Game Thread. Maybe I have more chances here. Thank you!

Hey Guys. I`m new around here. Usually I don`t ask stupid questions about various problems since they can be resolved by simply searching said problem with a very high probability finding a fix. Anyway, today is the day I can`t find a fix so I ask you guys for some help, ideas, workarounds...
As you can see in the gifs I posted, Test1 is a card that I downloaded from the web and Test2 is something that I started form scratch. Thing is that, apart form the head, anything else is just copy/paste between this cards. I just what to replicate the same effect form Test1 to Test2, ze boobz physics. I`m using R11, everything is updated. Played around with Jiggle mods values, fairbear`s Boob settings values, checked/rechecked installed mods etc... Nada, ziltch. I simply can`t pinpoint the issue.. A few hours ago I reinstalled the hole damn thing.
Anything that can help would be much appreciated.
Cheers!!

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
This is a copy of the message I posted on Honey Select 2 Game Thread. Maybe I have more chances here. Thank you!

Hey Guys. I`m new around here. Usually I don`t ask stupid questions about various problems since they can be resolved by simply searching said problem with a very high probability finding a fix. Anyway, today is the day I can`t find a fix so I ask you guys for some help, ideas, workarounds...
As you can see in the gifs I posted, Test1 is a card that I downloaded from the web and Test2 is something that I started form scratch. Thing is that, apart form the head, anything else is just copy/paste between this cards. I just what to replicate the same effect form Test1 to Test2, ze boobz physics. I`m using R11, everything is updated. Played around with Jiggle mods values, fairbear`s Boob settings values, checked/rechecked installed mods etc... Nada, ziltch. I simply can`t pinpoint the issue.. A few hours ago I reinstalled the hole damn thing.
Anything that can help would be much appreciated.
Cheers!!
Try this
In Creator (R11) press F1 for Options
Go to Plugin settings
Find "Colliders 1.2"
Enable/disable the "Breast Colliders" and see if it solves your problem.

As for the shoes Velma is wearing:

sjjpl shoes 69 are part of this:
[Sjjpl] top 155 + yj 057 --

[Mikadzuki]Mary_jane3

Last edited:

barricadeOne

Aug 26, 2020
Try this
In Creator (R11) press F1 for Options
Go to Plugin settings
Find "Colliders 1.2"
Enable/disable the "Breast Colliders" and see if it solves your problem.
Hmmm.. I will try this as soon as I get home, but if I remember correctly I’ve already checked this. I really appreciate your feedback.

Reactions: turbojoe

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Blackadder is all Daz Studio Renders. Illusion will never get anywhere close unfortunately.:(
They have very recently released genesis 9 and a lot of new content and assets are being released. Amongst them are a blendshape pack or "morphpack" as it is called, with collision for breasts. Awesome stuff.:love:

View attachment 2221859 View attachment 2221860
Blackadder was meant for VAM and no one is making those modles which is so sad :(

Dec 11, 2022
i dont know can, is it good or not add info like this here?
information more for hu know Anime NARUTO
Image sheets only for how poseble create Female Face from NARUTO to HS2 or Ai
Author idea belongs (Patreon)
908b8968d35b29b8b6bf0b5206a60fe0316d87477e3abd340aeaa3c6c4591cff.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: TheComrade

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i dont know can, is it good or not add info like this here?
information more for hu know Anime NARUTO
Image sheets only for how poseble create Female Face from NARUTO to HS2 or Ai
Author idea belongs (Patreon)
View attachment 2254878
I guess you ask for NARUTO cards?
If you type this into the search box above right you get some links to postings with cards.
Another good address is BepisDB

Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes