Kokujou

May 19, 2018
how very disappointing... after downloading 50 gigabytes of a game just to notice that 1. i have no password and 2. i can't even open the archive as it is completely destroyed.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
how very disappointing... after downloading 50 gigabytes of a game just to notice that 1. i have no password and 2. i can't even open the archive as it is completely destroyed.
I've not come across any password-protected downloads before.
Where did you download it from and what are you using to open it?

I recommend using the Better repack at downloading the Torrent version using qBittorrent (but only the main game at first) and extracting using 7-zip.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
how very disappointing...
Sorry to butt in, there is a "Mega" folder where all Illusion games are listed. It comes from and its better repacks. If you have a paid Mega account, this should be your first choice.

Jun 26, 2022
There's something seriously wrong with those split files. I've always used torrents but just in the name of science downloaded them (all from anonfiles) and can't even extract anything from them, archive seems to be empty o_O

Reactions: Puma1978

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
well i guess i have to wait for the split files to get fixed. My internet always crashes when i try to do torrents or anything P2P

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game is a monster and u need a proper processor and gpu to make it run propperly...but its great made and if u spend some time with the gameplay its really enjoyable and beautyful.

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
there is
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl BetterRepack R14

[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11

all version hs2

all version AI shoujo

download use vpn (some country)..

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
Oh boy, 22 mods… You realize that giving say 10 min per mod makes 4 hours of work in total and I’m doing it for free on my spare time?
OK
you are very good man ..
you're very special to me

thank you so much
i have been waiting ..

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I have download from gofile ''13 part''
I'm playing R13 , can i carry old save to R14 ?
I don't know about the gofile version. I recommend using and opting for the Full Pack Torrent download but leaving off the Optional Studio Mods initially and coming back for them later if you want.
Another option if you are currently on V13 is to just select the Update from Previous Versions. v13 to v14 update on Mega is just over 1Gb so much quicker than the full download.
I have stopped doing that as the previous version of the game then becomes my back up.
Once you have it downloaded, extracted and set up, you can copy over various UserData files. Copying over the Save folder should carry over your save from one version to the next.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
There's something seriously wrong with those split files. I've always used torrents but just in the name of science downloaded them (all from anonfiles) and can't even extract anything from them, archive seems to be empty o_O
Try downloading from
Then extract using 7-zip.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
And you know... Daz is poor man Zbrush->Maya->UE5
But at last i am aware of it.
Yes. I have Daz myself, and had some limited experience with Maya long time ago. Daz also has lots of free asset. Still, Daz needs a properly equipped PC to do rendering. My 8 years old laptop takes an hour to render a simple scene.

HS/AI runs quite well in the same laptop. AI can run from my external SSD too. Both do not need time for rendering. Required a lot less skill to work with. Lots of free stuff. They can game too.

Reactions: Velcrofly

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, so in order to use an HS2 card who depends on a .ZIPMOD for specific head model, you need to change 2 specific values written in 2 specific files, both contained in the .ZIPMOD.
1: change the "game" value in "manifest.xml.
-Open the zipmod with your archive tool of choice, 7zip, winrar, it doesn't seem to matter. I have Winrar so I used that.
-In there you have an "abdata" folder and a "manifest.xml" file. Extract the files to work on them more conveniently.
-edit "manifest.xml with your text editor of choice, like Notepad++.
-You will find a line with either <game>Honey Select2</game> or <game>Hs2</game>
-Change it to <game>AI Girl</game> or delete the line completely.
2: change the .dll library choice in head.unity3d
-open the "abdata" folder mentioned earlier, then "chara", and any eventual subfolder to reach the last folder containing a few ".unity3d" files. Or use Ctrl+F and look for "head".
-Run the program "SB3Utility GUI" that you can find in the "[MODDING] Tools" folder. You can also run it through the KKManager by selecting "start" atop and selecting the SB3Utility in the drop down menu.
Finally, if you didn't download the BRepack and just don't have it, google it and you'll find its Github page.
-Drop that "head.unity3d" file in the SB3Utility "files" window on the left.
-double click on "p_cf_head_00" under "Animator" on the left.
-click the "+" beside "p_cf_head_00" under "Object Tree" in the middle.
-Double click the line that mentions "[FaceBlendShape].
-At the line "Assembly", replace "IL.dll" by "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
-Go back on the left panel and click "File"/"Save.unity3d" or just hit Ctrl+S.
-Delete the "head.bak0.unit-y3d", you don't need that one, it's a backup of the old head file you just modified.
3: replace the files in the .ZIPMOD by the ones you modified
-Go back to your .ZIPMOD files opened with your archive tool
-Delete "manifest.xml" and "head.unity3d" from it.
-Drag and drop the "manifest.xml" and "head.unity3d" (not the backup) into the archive.

And that should be everything. That lets you use all those character mods made by Cunihinx with AI Shoujo for example.

If instead you want to use your AI shoujo waifu with HS2, then do the opposite and replace <game>AI Girl</game> by <game>Honey Select2</game> or <game>Hs2</game>, and "Assembly-CSharp.dll" by "IL.dll".
Credit to gretaq and ErosInteractive-PATHOS for their posts talking about this. I just broke it down essentially.
Feel free to hit them up and not me if you have further questions.
No just kidding.
...Unless?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
Ok, so in order to use an HS2 card who depends on a .ZIPMOD for specific head model, you need to change 2 specific values written in 2 specific files, both contained in the .ZIPMOD.
1: change the "game" value in "manifest.xml.
-Open the zipmod with your archive tool of choice, 7zip, winrar, it doesn't seem to matter. I have Winrar so I used that.
-In there you have an "abdata" folder and a "manifest.xml" file. Extract the files to work on them more conveniently.
-edit "manifest.xml with your text editor of choice, like Notepad++.
-You will find a line with either <game>Honey Select2</game> or <game>Hs2</game>
-Change it to <game>AI Girl</game> or delete the line completely.
2: change the .dll library choice in head.unity3d
-open the "abdata" folder mentioned earlier, then "chara", and any eventual subfolder to reach the last folder containing a few ".unity3d" files. Or use Ctrl+F and look for "head".
-Run the program "SB3Utility GUI" that you can find in the "[MODDING] Tools" folder. You can also run it through the KKManager by selecting "start" atop and selecting the SB3Utility in the drop down menu.
Finally, if you didn't download the BRepack and just don't have it, google it and you'll find its Github page.
-Drop that "head.unity3d" file in the SB3Utility "files" window on the left.
-double click on "p_cf_head_00" under "Animator" on the left.
-click the "+" beside "p_cf_head_00" under "Object Tree" in the middle.
-Double click the line that mentions "[FaceBlendShape].
-At the line "Assembly", replace "IL.dll" by "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
-Go back on the left panel and click "File"/"Save.unity3d" or just hit Ctrl+S.
-Delete the "head.bak0.unit-y3d", you don't need that one, it's a backup of the old head file you just modified.
3: replace the files in the .ZIPMOD by the ones you modified
-Go back to your .ZIPMOD files opened with your archive tool
-Delete "manifest.xml" and "head.unity3d" from it.
-Drag and drop the "manifest.xml" and "head.unity3d" (not the backup) into the archive.

And that should be everything. That lets you use all those character mods made by Cunihinx with AI Shoujo for example.

If instead you want to use your AI shoujo waifu with HS2, then do the opposite and replace <game>AI Girl</game> by <game>Honey Select2</game> or <game>Hs2</game>, and "Assembly-CSharp.dll" by "IL.dll".
Credit to gretaq and ErosInteractive-PATHOS for their posts talking about this. I just broke it down essentially.
Feel free to hit them up and not me if you have further questions.
No just kidding.
...Unless?
One thing I would add to this that, you need to be sure that there isn't any other version of fixed mod as the game will load only one of them ignoring the other and there's no way to predict witch one, you need to delete or disable those other versions changing .zipmod to .zi_mod.
I recommend using for that KKManager, after it finishes loading mods click button Show Same GUID to show only those with the same guid and then may click GUID column to to order them by guids, then you just need to disable using Disable button.

Second thing that I do is that I always add [AI] to the name of fixed zipmod to easily distinguish it and I always keep them in separate folder, if you fix one of mods from repack and keep it in it's original place it may be replaced with not fixed version next time you run updater.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes