cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I prefer HS2. I have both AI And HS2 running on a SD card which means capacity is less of an issue and you can download the countless cards and mod available.
Uhm. Take a look at the graphical quality of both, and say that again.

Should the HF patch be used on the latest BR or is it redundant?
HF has been dead for a while. No HF patch has been issued for the last couple of years. So I'd say it is redundant.

Reactions: oddasama

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
It turned out that all 3 mods were made for HS2 only and AI would not even load them as it was specified in manifest.
I've made two simple changes in each mod so they'll work in AI.
Here's the link, grab them while they're there: Fixed mods

Also here's my version of KKManager that shows for each mod if manifest file declares it as for AI only or HS2 only: Modified KKManager
your Fixed mods is great work Thanks..

my some mods is same face problem for AI .. (need your help) need your awesome fixes hs2 to AI Shoujo mod
please help .. mods is there

1. Jill Valentine (this jill is new) from McM82

Jill S.T.A.R.S. - RE3r (outfit)

2. Jill Valentine(RE5)

3. Jill Valentine re revelation

4. Aloy

5. D.Va - OW

6. Hilde

7. Rosemary Winters

8. Kaine

9. Claire Redfield from Revelations 2

10. moira burton

11. Lara Croft (Updated)for HS2

12. Helena Harper

13. Juliet Starling

14. Sherry Birkin (Updated)

15. Rachael Foley

16. Claire Redfield (new) (Cunihinx)

17. Yuuri Kozukata v2

)

18. Yuri Kozukata v1

19. Xyth24 Ada Wong (new)

20. [SCM] Ada Wong v2.0.zipmod

21. 2B for HS2 (Updated) new

22. 2B nier - SCVI [3.0]

Facial Type - Skin
Unlock EVEN MORE HS2 face textures for ALL face types!

i found HS2 Mods new link

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
This fucker backstabbed my torrent downloader.
Restart and kill 10 times!
161 gig is a bummer
Suggest downloading the main game file only first, then coming back for the optional mods folder later (if you want them and once you've got the main game up and running)

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Guys. I have "Screw This Noise R10" and I noticed the currently download is R14. Is it worth Downloading this version now that it's been marked as complete?

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Is the dl corrupted? It doesnt open, and i get a bunch of errors unpacking it, i dl the split one with 13 parts, tried with winrar as well but it doesnt even try to unpack

78,t88t,8.png

Last edited:

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Isn't that what most game studios do?
While the games are limited, Studio is only limited by your imagination and your PC capacity
No, only creatively bankrupt studios churn out games as uninspired as Illusion or Miel or EA FIFA, and most game studios are not. Most companies don't just want to make the same game over and over again. Elden Ring is not just Dark Souls again (unless you want to get stupidly reductionist). Obsidian just released Pentiment after Grounded and Outer Worlds. Squeenix churns out loads of recycled crap, but it can also release things like Dungeon Encounters, Octopath Traveller, and Harvestella. Ubisoft can do Mario x Rabbid games, and even the AC games have seen significant upgrades.

Illusion is an outlier - even Miel of all low effort shitware houses occasionally manages to surprise people with a game that doesn't involve instant mindbreak, piercings, crotch tattoos and pissing in vaginas, but all Illusion can do is the same damn sandbox over and over again with graphical upgrades. Aparently they can make money on that, but I got bored after the same 'game' three or four times.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is the dl corrupted? It doesnt open, and i get a bunch of errors unpacking it, i dl the split one with 13 parts, tried with winrar as well but it doesnt even try to unpack

View attachment 2214141
Suggest opting for Full Pack Torrent download, but then deselecting Optional Studio Modpack (Sideloader Modpack for Studio) and coming back for that later, if you want it. If you only use the game and Character Maker you will not need it.
Extract the downloaded file using 7-zip.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Suggest opting for Full Pack Torrent download, but then deselecting Optional Studio Modpack (Sideloader Modpack for Studio) and coming back for that later, if you want it. If you only use the game and Character Maker you will not need it.
Extract the downloaded file using 7-zip.
i would use torrent usually but the size is too big and slow with my bandwidth and storage, so small parts is easier for me

Jun 26, 2022
your Fixed mods is great work Thanks..

my some mods is same face problem for AI .. (need your help) need your awesome fixes hs2 to AI Shoujo mod
please help .. mods is there

1. Jill Valentine (this jill is new) from McM82

Jill S.T.A.R.S. - RE3r (outfit)

2. Jill Valentine(RE5)

3. Jill Valentine re revelation

4. Aloy

5. D.Va - OW

6. Hilde

7. Rosemary Winters

8. Kaine

9. Claire Redfield from Revelations 2

10. moira burton

11. Lara Croft (Updated)for HS2

12. Helena Harper

13. Juliet Starling

14. Sherry Birkin (Updated)

15. Rachael Foley

16. Claire Redfield (new) (Cunihinx)

17. Yuuri Kozukata v2

)

18. Yuri Kozukata v1

19. Xyth24 Ada Wong (new)

20. [SCM] Ada Wong v2.0.zipmod

21. 2B for HS2 (Updated) new

22. 2B nier - SCVI [3.0]

Facial Type - Skin
Unlock EVEN MORE HS2 face textures for ALL face types!

i found HS2 Mods new link
Oh boy, 22 mods… You realize that giving say 10 min per mod makes 4 hours of work in total and I’m doing it for free on my spare time?

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I'm also getting an error trying to extract the 7z file for R14.
"Can not open the file as [7z] archive
Headers Error
Warnings:
There are some data after the end of the payload data
"

Reactions: Solak and nonospot

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
i would use torrent usually but the size is too big and slow with my bandwidth and storage, so small parts is easier for me
That's what I thought originally until I got to the other end and tried joining everything up. It may be I was being stupid, but I couldn't get it to work. Downloaded everything twice and both times got nowhere.
Since switching to Torrent everything is smooth as a very smooth thing. It just takes an age to download in the first place. So I just set it off running and either do other stuff or eventually sleep. At some point it is finished and I'm ready to roll with no joining required. Other people have made that work so, as I say, it may be just me being stupid. I like things simple and foolproof.
Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
can someone explain to me whats the diference between the Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z (91 GB) and the normal one which is 43GB ? do i have to dow both of those ?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes