Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
can someone explain to me whats the diference between the Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z (91 GB) and the normal one which is 43GB ? do i have to dow both of those ?
Sideloader Modpack Studio includes lots of Mods for use in StudioNEO where you can create your own scenes. The smaller file contains the game and character maker. I would start by downloading that and getting it up and running. You may not even be interested in using Studio at all or for a while. If you are interested, I would download that later, once you have the main game up and running.

Reactions: Sieldu

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Sideloader Modpack Studio includes lots of Mods for use in StudioNEO where you can create your own scenes. The smaller file contains the game and character maker. I would start by downloading that and getting it up and running. You may not even be interested in using Studio at all or for a while. If you are interested, I would download that later, once you have the main game up and running.
thanks for the kind reply and information !

Reactions: Velcrofly

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
I'm also getting an error trying to extract the 7z file for R14.
"Can not open the file as [7z] archive
Headers Error
Warnings:
There are some data after the end of the payload data
"
Same problem, still can't find a fix for this myself. Any help?

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Oh boy, 22 mods… You realize that giving say 10 min per mod makes 4 hours of work in total and I’m doing it for free on my spare time?
I saw this coming and i was tempted to warn you, but i hate to sound paternalistic...
Some people are made so, the more you give them the more they ask.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I'm also getting an error trying to extract the 7z file for R14.
"Can not open the file as [7z] archive
Headers Error
Warnings:
There are some data after the end of the payload data
"
Did you download from here ?
Did you download the Torrent or the multiple files from Mega or Google Drive?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
i down one by one from the Mega version its just 7zip wont open
This is the reason I recommend downloading the Torrent version. I tried twice with Mega or Google and gave up because I could not get things to work after the download.
Since then I have had no issues with Torrent on 5 occasions across HS2, AI and Room Girl.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
This is the reason I recommend downloading the Torrent version. I tried twice with Mega or Google and gave up because I could not get things to work after the download.
Since then I have had no issues with Torrent on 5 occasions across HS2, AI and Room Girl.
the thing is when i try to deselect the large one since i onlhy need the game which is around 45 gb it down all of it thats why if its possible to have a down only for the game(46 gb) in torrent i will appreciate it

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
What is the pregnancy content and is there a way to prevent it?
The girls have a menstrual cycle and could get impregnated if cumming inside the vagina in the ovulation period.
The pregnancy last a certain number of weeks and in the meantime their bellies inflate.
There is not "birth" animation, once the pregnancy ends the girl returns to normal.
The 2 plugins that manage the pregnancy has various settings and you can disable it as a whole or individually.

Reactions: portiamento

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
the thing is when i try to deselect the large one since i onlhy need the game which is around 45 gb it down all of it thats why if its possible to have a down only for the game(46 gb) in torrent i will appreciate it
Once you have downloaded the Torrent file (which took me maybe a minute), open it in QBittorrent and you should get an option to download both or just one of them.
Here I have selected just the main game (46Gb).
1670256331168.png
Then it would download just the game itself which includes Character Maker. That takes a long time so I tend to let it run overnight.
Then later, if you want to play in StudioNEO to its full extent you can come back and get the big file.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Once you have downloaded the Torrent file (which took me maybe a minute), open it in QBittorrent and you should get an option to download both or just one of them.
Here I have selected just the main game (46Gb).
View attachment 2215092
Then it would download just the game itself which includes Character Maker. That takes a long time so I tend to let it run overnight.
Then later, if you want to play in StudioNEO to its full extent you can come back and get the big file.
thank you but the torrent version is dow only 2mb per sec so i will have to pass it need around 8hour its sad cause the one on one down was like 36mb per sec
and again im not even sure if it will work (the mtorrent one) but thank you

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
thank you but the torrent version is dow only 2mb per sec so i will have to pass it need around 8hour its sad cause the one on one down was like 36mb per sec
and again im not even sure if it will work (the mtorrent one) but thank you
That's why I leave the Torrent to run overnight. It takes an age to download but then there is no issue afterwards (in my personal experience)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hi all...does anyone know the password to unzip the archives...may i am too blind to see it on OP...:)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Oh boy, 22 mods… You realize that giving say 10 min per mod makes 4 hours of work in total and I’m doing it for free on my spare time?
apparently there is a problem with the parts download, only the full Mega or the torrent work

• Haha
Reactions: ChubbyCheek
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes