Ericong

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 401302

Overview:
AI Shoujo is a simulation crafting and survival game where you'll enjoy a carefree life of abundance on a lush deserted island. But this is no solitary journey of philosophical contemplation, no! A lovely group of realistic AI ladies will keep your nights from growing lonely and your days filled with comfort and joy.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-03
Release Date: JP 2019-10-25, EN 2022-11-09
Original Title: AI少女
Censored: No
Version: R14
Developer/Publisher: [ ]
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - ScrewThisNoise
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Useful Links:

DOWNLOAD
(STN Repack R14, NOT Steam Release)
(Does not Include the Optional Sideloader Pack)

All-In-One (R14 Base Game Repack):

Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z (91 GB)

OTHERS: Card Sharing Thread

Thank you ScrewThisNoise for the repacks and sawaqu for helping translate trailers

View attachment 582113 View attachment 582114 View attachment 582115 View attachment 594893 View attachment 594894
So big

Reactions: czcz

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Illusion is creatively dead. Their last innovative game was made 15 years ago.
Now they just recycle assets and animation over, and over and over again.
What a wast.

Reactions: rf96

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Illusion is creatively dead. Their last innovative game was made 15 years ago.
Now they just recycle assets and animation over, and over and over again.
What a wast.
Isn't that what most game studios do?
While the games are limited, Studio is only limited by your imagination and your PC capacity

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, i can only download one of them(low SSD storage capacity :confused:) , Ai Shoujo or Honey select 2, wich one of them do you consider more download worth, i see that they, along with koikatsu are the most played, didn't liked koikatsu 2D style so much, so i'm curious wich one more worth

dani666

May 8, 2020
Guys, i can only download one of them(low SSD storage capacity :confused:) , Ai Shoujo or Honey select 2, wich one of them do you consider more download worth, i see that they, along with koikatsu are the most played, didn't liked koikatsu 2D style so much, so i'm curious wich one more worth
A 2TB external HD is around 50 $/€; I would recommend buying one :BootyTime:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
ai shoujo is marginally less terrible.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
I have not played much of HS2, so i could be wrong, but i think HS2 and AS have the same character creation engine but AS is more of an open-world style game. there is even a form of base building at certain spots in the game map. Again, i have not played enough HS2 to know of all its features, but right away when you start AS it shows a more open world. If you just want to create scenarios (i think HS2 has more positions), then chose HS2, if you want some exploration and base building then AS. Characters you create in either should work in both and the huge optional mod files included in the download also work for both games. If you decide to get both at some point, you basically just need new unzip one optional mod file and copy it to both game mod directories.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
A 2TB external HD is around 50 $/€; I would recommend buying one :BootyTime:
Painful part of being brazilian, an 2Tb HD costs R$300-400, the minimum wage is about 1.100, sooo, atm i will postpone it
ai shoujo is marginally less terrible.
Thanks mate
I have not played much of HS2, so i could be wrong, but i think HS2 and AS have the same character creation engine but AS is more of an open-world style game. there is even a form of base building at certain spots in the game map. Again, i have not played enough HS2 to know of all its features, but right away when you start AS it shows a more open world. If you just want to create scenarios (i think HS2 has more positions), then chose HS2, if you want some exploration and base building then AS. Characters you create in either should work in both and the huge optional mod files included in the download also work for both games. If you decide to get both at some point, you basically just need new unzip one optional mod file and copy it to both game mod directories.
Thnx so much friend, i'll take a go in Ai shoujo, i just get a little lost on how these cards and mod works, but eventually i'll learn thank for the answear

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
Painful part of being brazilian, an 2Tb HD costs R$300-400, the minimum wage is about 1.100, sooo, atm i will postpone it

Thanks mate

Thnx so much friend, i'll take a go in Ai shoujo, i just get a little lost on how these cards and mod works, but eventually i'll learn thank for the answear
No problem. ya, i am petty new to all this stuff too and i don't know how everything works yet either (started playing these games last week).

• Red Heart

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I prefer HS2. I have both AI And HS2 running on a SD card which means capacity is less of an issue and you can download the countless cards and mod available.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
what is the Sideloader Modpack Studio download, what mods does it include?
guys what are the mods? is it worth downloading?
Resources that are more useful to people that want to make a game using the studio. Useless stuff if you want to just play the game.
why this game lag so much, my pc play cod mw2 and not this game
Most issues come from custom graphic options from the plugins. You should get a nice boost once you de-activate them.

Reactions: Velcrofly
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes