Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
It turned out that all 3 mods were made for HS2 only and AI would not even load them as it was specified in manifest.
I've made two simple changes in each mod so they'll work in AI.
Here's the link, grab them while they're there: Fixed mods

Also here's my version of KKManager that shows for each mod if manifest file declares it as for AI only or HS2 only: Modified KKManager
Thank you very very much!
jill valentine (for re3) , claire redfild (RE2) and ada wong (re2)
all 3 mods it nice works!
how to do it ?? please tell me.. make a video please please
because my many mod a face problem.. tomorrow give you my all mod and cards..

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
Firstly I would recommend to download R14 as it include some important updates. You can also download just update files from ( BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R11 to R12 update).exe, BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R12 to R13 update).exe and BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R13 to R14 update).exe ) as they're much smaller than whole Repack and install them one after another (R11 to R12 first, then R12 to R13 and at last R13 to R14).
ok. R11 to R12 first, then R12 to R13 and at last R13 to R14 updated done.. thanks

Jun 26, 2022
Thank you very very much!
jill valentine (for re3) , claire redfild (RE2) and ada wong (re2)
all 3 mods it nice works!
how to do it ?? please tell me.. make a video please please
because my many mod a face problem.. tomorrow give you my all mod and cards..
Here’s nice and simple explanation what needs to be changed aside of change in manifest.xml I’ve written earlier: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9442882, he’s the guy I’ve learned it from.

I’ve already done fixes for some more mods (mostly mods from McM82), I’ll list them later.

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
Here’s nice and simple explanation what needs to be changed aside of change in manifest.xml I’ve written earlier: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9442882, he’s the guy I’ve learned it from.

I’ve already done fixes for some more mods (mostly mods from McM82), I’ll list them later.
hi .. how fix this ?? there link file -
fixes mod for ai but eye shadow and lips not work see this image

how to fix this ?? please help ??

yuri (2).png
HS2ChaF_20210315163300418.png HS2ChaF_20210316174433913.png
2 cards - yuri neck mod and yuri normal mod yuri (1).png

Last edited:

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
sir, sex position like girl insertion 2 etc in studio can i use from the main game?. because i didnt find what sex position i want like lying doggy in main game?. the girls already 4 hearts and perversion 300-400. sorry if my english bad, thanks for any help/clue

Jun 7, 2020
Does anyone know why it keeps failing to extract the game, I have the 10 files but when I try to extract the game after a while it gives me an error, that the fourth file is damaged or something like that but I already downloaded it twice but nothing, and, well u know, download 5 GB its not THAT esay, I rather ask because I have the other 9 files and It was a pain in da eggs, so im not gonna surrender in my Crusade of 3d tits

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone know why it keeps failing to extract the game, I have the 10 files but when I try to extract the game after a while it gives me an error, that the fourth file is damaged or something like that but I already downloaded it twice but nothing, and, well u know, download 5 GB its not THAT esay, I rather ask because I have the other 9 files and It was a pain in da eggs, so im not gonna surrender in my Crusade of 3d tits
AI R14 ???
Test this
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r13-illusion.34853/post-9364051

What version do you have
R14 has 14 files

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2020
I'm sorry but it's pretty confusing for me, not to mention that English is not my main language, could you tell me what to download exactly and from where, if it's not too much trouble, it looks fun, sorry for the inconvenience :7

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I'm sorry but it's pretty confusing for me, not to mention that English is not my main language, could you tell me what to download exactly and from where, if it's not too much trouble, it looks fun, sorry for the inconvenience :7
no problem my friend
you version R13 also runs perfectly
I can also only read and write English with the Google Translator:D

I have generated checksum from each file.
To do this, you need a tool that this format can handle.
for example

I have checksum in several formats, even for other programs.
Simply run the file from the attachment in the same directory
Defective files are displayed , See which file you need again

For download I use JDownloader

Start unpacked with the .... .001 with 7Zip or WinRAR.

[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo BetterRepack R13.7z 45 GB
Unzip the file received again
For the actual game

Reactions: Horny Potato20
Jun 7, 2020
ooooh okey i'll try thanks for the links dude its nice yo know there are other brothers united by 3d boobs, thanks for the atentions :7

hasta luego mi amigo :{D

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes