DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Okay, maybe I am blind, but there is a "dragon +face" skin overlay, but I just can't find the face that goes with it. Anyone know what it's called or am I missing something?

cfushimi

Mar 22, 2022
On a fresh install of R14, a lot of the included cards are missing mods when loaded. KKmanager says everything is up to date, but there's a lot of missing hairs, eyelashes, clothes etc and no real way to figure out why or how to resolve it.

merc320

Mar 10, 2022
On a fresh install of R14, a lot of the included cards are missing mods when loaded. KKmanager says everything is up to date, but there's a lot of missing hairs, eyelashes, clothes etc and no real way to figure out why or how to resolve it.
you need to download these mods as standalown mods

merc320

Mar 10, 2022
means they work only in HS2.
not at all hs2 and AI-Shoujo use the same engine so everything works. The full game plus every mod including studio is 256gb and counting. I have both games. Read the link dont just click. aishs2/sideloder modpack. Enjoy the index page.

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Help :/

I reinstalled the BR10 and then the 4 packs to bring it to BR11/12/13 and 14. Now how do I teach the new initsetting to stop clinging to KK manager 17 (and keep suggesting I should get the new 19 one) when the new one is already in the KK folder?

It clings probably to one of the backup folders but when I deleted these it got ballistic.

Jun 26, 2022
means they work only in HS2.
not at all hs2 and AI-Shoujo use the same engine so everything works. The full game plus every mod including studio is 256gb and counting. I have both games. Read the link dont just click. aishs2/sideloder modpack. Enjoy the index page.
Actually guys, your both wrong.

Firstly, HS2 and AI-Shoujo use almost the same engine but with slight difference. HS2 uses different .dll library for face blending than AI (IL.dll in HS2; Assembly-CSharp.dll in AI) so mods that change head shape needs to be made in separate versions for HS2 and for AI to work properly.
Many mod authors forget about it and make mods working well on HS2 but not in AI.

Secondly, all mods contain Manifest.xml file with information for mods loader. It may or may not contain info that mode is dedicated to specific game, HS2 or AI. I'm not sure about HS2 game but in AI mod loader loads only those mods that in manifest file have specified "<game>AI-Girl</game>" or doesn't have any, those with "<game>hs2</game>" or "<game>honeyselect2</game>" are not loaded.

So the problem is that many mods from Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 and Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive AI foldes will work in both games or can work properly in both after deleting <game> tag from manifest file but also there are few mods distributed in general Sideloader Modpack folder have specified <game>hs2</game> or <game>honeyselect2</game> and AI is not loading them.

View attachment 2157186

Due to the need to patch BepInEx 5.3 plugins to BepInEx 5.4 format, as well as initial caching of zipmods, initial/first launch will take longer than usual. This is a one time thing, until plugins are updated for the new format and zipmods are cached.

(Contains the full JP game, so not meant to be applied to another installation)

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

As of R2.3 you can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 13
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 30.10.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 30.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Bondage DLC
- DX Expansion

[B]Changelog:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?e95937ed4894fa0c#A5yHDGVgRcrSfMHwvYPLoKToJqb6v5xJfEnZPU7hDAkn[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
Mr. ScrewThisNoise, please take a closer look at above and fix the problem.

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
any one please tell me can i use HS2cards on ai shoujo ????? just like jill valentine (for re3) , claire redfild (RE2) and ada wong .. this 3 girls for ai shoujo mod .... i try it jill , claire and ada card + mod in AI Shoujo BetterRepack R11 but jill, ada and claire body is working nice but face is not show face problem .. here's the link
for jill ada (2)

claire
main link please help how to use ai shoujo mod jill valentine (for re3) , claire redfild (RE2) and ada wong (re2)

Jun 26, 2022
any one please tell me can i use HS2cards on ai shoujo ????? just like jill valentine (for re3) , claire redfild (RE2) and ada wong .. this 3 girls for ai shoujo mod .... i try it jill , claire and ada card + mod in AI Shoujo BetterRepack R11 but jill, ada and claire body is working nice but face is not show face problem .. here's the link
for jill ada (2)

claire
main link please help how to use ai shoujo mod jill valentine (for re3) , claire redfild (RE2) and ada wong (re2)
That’s the problem I wrote about, mods for those cards are not fully compatible with AI game although the game still tries to load them as they aren’t properly designated as HS2 only.
Apparently those mods creators didn’t do a proper testing before releasing them, most of mod creators make them for HS2 and just assume they’ll work in AI as well.

Same goes for ScrewThisNoise who apparently also didn’t do a proper testing of mods that are distributed within his repack and through updater (if you read this mr. ScrewThisNoise you may pm me for more details).

Luckily it’s easy to fix the problem as I wrote above, I’ll take a look at it later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon5
Jun 26, 2022
for jill ada (2)

claire
It turned out that all 3 mods were made for HS2 only and AI would not even load them as it was specified in manifest.
I've made two simple changes in each mod so they'll work in AI.
Here's the link, grab them while they're there:

Also here's my version of KKManager that shows for each mod if manifest file declares it as for AI only or HS2 only:

merc320

Mar 10, 2022
That’s the problem I wrote about, mods for those cards are not fully compatible with AI game although the game still tries to load them as they aren’t properly designated as HS2 only.
Apparently those mods creators didn’t do a proper testing before releasing them, most of mod creators make them for HS2 and just assume they’ll work in AI as well.

Same goes for ScrewThisNoise who apparently also didn’t do a proper testing of mods that are distributed within his repack and through updater (if you read this mr. ScrewThisNoise you may pm me for more details).

Luckily it’s easy to fix the problem as I wrote above, I’ll take a look at it later.
I dont have any issues running hs2 mods and cards on AI-Shoujo The only time these mods fail to load is when you dont have the zipmod for that mod installed.

Jun 26, 2022
I dont have any issues running hs2 mods and cards on AI-Shoujo The only time these mods fail to load is when you dont have the zipmod for that mod installed.
If so then download the cards and mods from Leon5 post and check how they look in AI game.
Then download the mods from my post and check again how they look now if theirs faces look the same (game needs restart when you add mods).

If these cards look the same with and without my versions of mods and look like on photos (I doubt that) then there's something different with your AI game than with ours.

for jill ada (2)

claire
Please let us know if now those cards work for you with my mods. Be sure to have for Ada to work as it's in Requirements .

Reactions: Justinof

merc320

Mar 10, 2022
If so then download the cards and mods from Leon5 post and check how they look in AI game.
Then download the mods from my post and check again how they look now if theirs faces look the same (game needs restart when you add mods).

If these cards look the same with and without my versions of mods and look like on photos (I doubt that) then there's something different with your AI game than with ours.

Please let us know if now those cards work for you with my mods. Be sure to have for Ada to work as it's in Requirements .
Do you not think i have all the mods going so far? I already have your so called mods installed.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
I do believe you have as i have had them also. Off course many of the mods work on both games but I've already checked that those changing the head shape do need a slight change.
I've also talked to one of known card creator and actually learned from him how to fix mods.

Please do check like I asked. I'm here not to argue but to help.

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
It turned out that all 3 mods were made for HS2 only and AI would not even load them as it was specified in manifest.
I've made two simple changes in each mod so they'll work in AI.
Here's the link, grab them while they're there: Fixed mods

Also here's my version of KKManager that shows for each mod if manifest file declares it as for AI only or HS2 only: Modified KKManager
thank you so much. i try this mod . my game version is [ScrewThisNoise] AI Shoujo BetterRepack R11.
for all version link
link HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack -
i downloaded [ScrewThisNoise] AI Shoujo BetterRepack R11
[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20211009] Sideloader Modpack Studio
and now i try your all 3 mods (Fixed mods) in AI Shoujo BetterRepack R11.

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021

ok. i try .. :)

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
thanks yes you right ..but i have zipmod intall in game folder ( D:\game\ AI Shoujo BetterRepack R11\ mod\ [cunihinx]Jill_Valentine_v2.zipmod). this game need [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2] Sideloader Modpack Studio ??

Jun 26, 2022
i downloaded [ScrewThisNoise] AI Shoujo BetterRepack R11
Firstly I would recommend to download R14 as it include some important updates. You can also download just update files from ( BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R11 to R12 update).exe, BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R12 to R13 update).exe and BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R13 to R14 update).exe ) as they're much smaller than whole Repack and install them one after another (R11 to R12 first, then R12 to R13 and at last R13 to R14).

this game need [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2] Sideloader Modpack Studio
It depends, if you use Studio then you probably need it but if you only play in Main game (building, walking around and speaking to girls) then you don't need them as those are mods only for Studio.

One more thing to check for you, please check if you can change in maker girls mouth mimic (smile, grin, angry face etc.).
If girls face stays the same all the time and you can't get her to smile then it means that mod for girls head shape have been loaded but it's not working properly as it's made for HS2 and not to AI.

Reactions: Velcrofly
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes