mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
is there any way to create ur own island or maybe a mod that adds more islands ? i mean i like the concep of residential island but there is no gathering points and the ones im allowed to put are just lvl1.

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
is there any way to create ur own island or maybe a mod that adds more islands ? i mean i like the concep of residential island but there is no gathering points and the ones im allowed to put are just lvl1.
As far as i know there isnt. However there are bases in the Uploader - Download which do include collectables.

Personally, i just play a nice base with instant crafting on and just enjoy the vibe.

Reactions: mrwolf14

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
sort of, you can download mod objects. one i downloaded is a literal placable town for the blank island. Its got multiple buildings and all kinds of flavor stuff.

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
There's any mod that switch who is the dom? The player with the girls
I don't know but you can always choose who leads in sex which has different positions. Also if you pick Dominatrix as a skill and rest (not sleep) they will come to you and sex you without your control

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Does clothing or mods from the Studio load into the base game? Recently switched from R12 to 13 and upon doing so I noticed the list of items missing as the game loads got longer, even after updating it. Certain shirts and accessories my own character was using are also gone as well, and I'm curious if it's to do with the fact I didn't extract the Studio this time around since I've never used it.

Do you have this issue only whit the PC or even whit the NPCs? Anyway, try to disable/delete the plugin "AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls" if you haven't already; this plugin is known for giving, between others, this problem.
This issue is old news, but I was able to resolve my issue a few weeks ago. All I did was reextract the game then imported my characters and save data over. Now the plugin is working as it should for my character again.

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I have had some graphical issues with the weather. There is some weird cut-line that darkens clouds to black and generally turns the sky extremely ominous.
ominous sky cut.jpg
I thought for the longest time that this was simply some Illusion mess-up at the starting area, where it is most noticeable on the first beach. Recently I have however been to the free island and now see that this artifact actually follows me around wherever I walk.

I tried to find settings to treat this, but the various ingame mod settings have nothing that jumps out to me, and it is for sure none of the vanilla graphic options.
Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?

Reactions: bumble_bee

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Does clothing or mods from the Studio load into the base game? Recently switched from R12 to 13 and upon doing so I noticed the list of items missing as the game loads got longer, even after updating it. Certain shirts and accessories my own character was using are also gone as well, and I'm curious if it's to do with the fact I didn't extract the Studio this time around since I've never used it.
No, mods and plugins used in Studio are not usually used in game. The error messages you see on loading are due to 2 possible causes:
1- The mod your cards is referencing is really missing after the update (you can search it in the old repack and copy it to the new installation).
2- The mod isn't really missing but was updated to a new version. Your cards are searching for the old version and throw an error message. In this case you have to readd the updated clothes/accessories manually to the character card.

This issue is old news, but I was able to resolve my issue a few weeks ago. All I did was reextract the game then imported my characters and save data over. Now the plugin is working as it should for my character again.
Well, this is the safest procedure to update the game, don't forget to import even the Housing, coordinate, plugins config files (it saves you from the hassle to set the settings again) and the BetterHScenesOffsetsV2.xml file.
The update procedure whit the launcher, although easy, is not free from potential problems.

razerfail

May 5, 2022
Could use a bit of help since I am having a few issues:
Game opens fine through the launcher and have launched it via the initsetting.exe as well but has not solved my issues. I downloaded via the parts on gofile.
1. Subtitles disappear during H-scenes. Nothing major, but would like to know what she's saying obviously.
2. Inflation is not working even though it is enabled. I checks the plugin settings and verified it says enabled.

Not really an issue but just a QoL question:
1. is there a way to see what days are risky vs. safe for her?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes