SanctusRads

Oct 11, 2020
Now adding the third girl is causing problems. Either the game freezes, the text freezes after talking to her, or she becomes invisible. Would appreciate help :)

Aug 9, 2018
So just to be clear, if I'm not going to touch the studio and just want to play the game itself, I don't need the studio modpack at all, right? Or does it also contain mods that can be used in the proper game?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
is here a way to get more sex position than the vanilla? a mod or something.
I think it's possible. kPlug adds positions to Koikatsu, so why wouldn't it be possible in AIS? But I do not know any mods that adds that.

In my opinion, there is something much better. If playing this release, just press N, you can easily tweak the positions since it uses an IK system (no misalignment).

KiraKunCR

Mar 26, 2022
Do I need to download the game again? I mean, I have it already, Usually just do the patch thing, or idk what is called, and the game just update by itself...

ExtremeBandita

Jun 20, 2021
Do I need to download the game again? I mean, I have it already, Usually just do the patch thing, or idk what is called, and the game just update by itself...
There is website with updates but it depends which R** u use. I have R11 and i can update to 12 and then to 13.
I dk if there is this update bcs there is R13 from 26.6.2022

Link for AIS updates:

Reactions: KiraKunCR

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
What is the actual benefit to downloading this 250gb game with the mods? For that size, there better be a fuckton of content. Is there a list of all unlockable sex positions and things you can do?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
What is the actual benefit to downloading this 250gb game with the mods? For that size, there better be a fuckton of content. Is there a list of all unlockable sex positions and things you can do?
Every time I see complaints about size of this game I see new numbers breaking previous world record lol. Game itself unpacked weights ~60GB and it has a lot of mods and additional contents (like character models, clothes, even some studio content). Game download itself - ~40GB.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Every time I see complaints about size of this game I see new numbers breaking previous world record lol. Game itself unpacked weights ~60GB and it has a lot of mods and additional contents (like character models, clothes, even some studio content). Game download itself - ~40GB.
Then why is it a 128gb torrent?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Then why is it a 128gb torrent?
Cause there is a fuckton of mods for the studio. Shit useful for who want to use this game to make an hentai game with the illusion models. But if you just want to play the game you can just ignore all that shit.
The game is relatively bloated for what it has to offer, like all illusion games. But not that much.
new posses?
Is very unlikely that the game itself is gonna get any additional content both from illusion or modders. This is all "studio" stuff.

Reactions: Velcrofly

boomer54321

Apr 24, 2017
Ok, so, I feel really stupid, I just downloaded the game, but I'm unsure how to unzip the files so I can play. They are all numbered files, not zip or rar. How do I unzip these?

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
idk if someone can make sense of my problem but id greatly appreciate the help. anyway ive been trying to get certain characters to work or to get them to load properly and ive already correctly install the zipmods for the missing items but i get the same result just some ugly character

Jan 31, 2022
Link for AIS updates:

The updates get flagged as possibly dangerous. I'm curious if anyone else knows if they are 100% safe or not, before I download.
ScrewThisNoise does the repacks themselves. If you have questions they'd be the best to answer.

That being said they've been an active member here for a long time without issue.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Ok, so, I feel really stupid, I just downloaded the game, but I'm unsure how to unzip the files so I can play. They are all numbered files, not zip or rar. How do I unzip these?
Just use your zip program and unzip file .001. Make sure all files are in same folder as .001.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes