s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Is it possible to do H with the guide girl Hikari? You can change her model after all, so I gave her a nice Nami skin, but even at max relationship there is no option appearing:
nami.png

Is there some trick, or is the capacity to edit her just for evil tease?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is it possible to do H with the guide girl Hikari? You can change her model after all, so I gave her a nice Nami skin, but even at max relationship there is no option appearing:
View attachment 2047086

Is there some trick, or is the capacity to edit her just for evil tease?
Are any of these the same character?

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I’ve somehow messed up the player character’s undress settings. For a long time now I would use the plug in that let’s you determine which clothing comes off during sex and it’s always worked. Sometime, a month ago probably, it stopped working altogether. Don’t know how or why, but all of a sudden now how much the player character undresses during sex scenes is determined by the actual game again. Anybody have an idea of why the plug-in is suddenly being ignored and how to restore its settings?

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
Hi .. kindly could you help me .. I can't modify the sliders / flavor with cheat tools / agent trainer .. why .. I modify the rest but I can't know what I've done? Thank you

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I’ve somehow messed up the player character’s undress settings. For a long time now I would use the plug in that let’s you determine which clothing comes off during sex and it’s always worked. Sometime, a month ago probably, it stopped working altogether. Don’t know how or why, but all of a sudden now how much the player character undresses during sex scenes is determined by the actual game again. Anybody have an idea of why the plug-in is suddenly being ignored and how to restore its settings?
Do you have this issue only whit the PC or even whit the NPCs? Anyway, try to disable/delete the plugin "AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls" if you haven't already; this plugin is known for giving, between others, this problem.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Do you have this issue only whit the PC or even whit the NPCs? Anyway, try to disable/delete the plugin "AI_AdditionalAccessoryControls" if you haven't already; this plugin is known for giving, between others, this problem.
It's only ever the player character, the females undress just as I specify in the plugin. I went ahead and removed AdditionalAccessoryControls from the folder and it didn't affect anything, my character of choosing still only takes orders from the game so they're either fully clothed or not depending on what's checked off in the settings. In the past I've actually used both plugins in conjunction with each other to hide certain accessories unless a piece of clothing was slightly removed or completely off during sex.

Went ahead put the AdditionalAccessoryControls back where they were (hopefully, but I'll find out where I play later.) If anything I could just redownload the repack and do all the settings from scratch. If you or anybody else has other thoughts or suggestions though, I'm definitely open to try them.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
geez its 210 GB now? I remember back in the early days, AI was like 60GB o_O
I would imagine the difference is mainly the mods. Worth considering whether you need all the Studio mods.
If space is an issue I run games from an external hard drive and it works fine.

Palvi

Jan 26, 2018
Hello all i have big problem since i try to download Pqsequickload mod for studio... Now i cant load any pose in my studio ! I just try to remove this mod and go with old mod but i cant find my pose in studio. Can you help me please ? :)
Sans titre.png

SanctusRads

Oct 11, 2020
During H scene girls clothes don't come off not even go half and after H scene girls features go default and they stop moving or move with no animation. Help!! Thanks in advance

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I searched for an answer to this and couldn't find one. It seems the people that asked were never answered.

I keep getting the "failed to load mono" error when I try to play the game. I downloaded and extracted the single .zip torrent, didn't grab the extra modding .zip. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

EDIT: SOLVED THE PROBLEM!
To anyone else that may have this issue, try extracting the files from the zip to its new folder in small chunks. If you try to extract it all in one mass go, itmay end up corrupting things. Everything's working nicely now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Velcrofly
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes