ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
i have 2 housing card, and i put it on User/AI-Shoujo/UserData/Housing/01
but when im load it, its not there (no data), can someone help to fix it?
Housing has 3 different sizes and are only displayed in one of these directories
You just have to find out what size your houses are
UserData/Housing/01
UserData/Housing/02
UserData/Housing/03

Jun 18, 2021
The received file
[Screwthisnoise] Ai-Shoujo Betterrepack R13.7z
Continue unpack with
Use a short file path in the root directory
Game Start with initsetting.exe
I got the first one to extract but can't get the others,2-12, to extract, what did you mean exactly by using a short file path? Tanks for the help!

columcum

Nov 29, 2018
Hello there folks.
I encountered a "missing zipmod" problem, I guess?
- I got the R13-pack via torrent (thank you, ScrewThisNoise!)
- extracting the files with 7zip threw no problems
- folder path is very short (C:\Illusion\[Game Folder])
But when I go to the character creation and try to load some of the custom cards, an error shows up on the upper left corner after finishing loading saying "missing zipmod". As you can see the card is incomplete. This happenes with around half of the modpack cards.
Did I miss anything or do something wrong in the installation? Do I have to download additional stuff somewhere else?

Reactions: zivwooow

Malkistman

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 401302

Overview:
AI Shoujo is a simulation crafting and survival game where you'll enjoy a carefree life of abundance on a lush deserted island. But this is no solitary journey of philosophical contemplation, no! A lovely group of realistic AI ladies will keep your nights from growing lonely and your days filled with comfort and joy.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: JP 2019-10-25, EN 2021-10-09
Original Title: AI少女
Censored: No
Version: R11
Developer/Publisher: [ ]
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - ScrewThisNoise
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Useful Links:

DOWNLOAD
(STN Repack R11, NOT Steam Release)
(Does not Include the Optional Sideloader Pack)

All-In-One (R11 Base Game Repack):

Update (R10-> R11): - - - -

OTHERS: Card Sharing Thread

Thank you ScrewThisNoise for the repacks and sawaqu for helping translate trailers

View attachment 582113 View attachment 582114 View attachment 582115 View attachment 594893 View attachment 594894
Got Problem With unpack the files
Any solution?
Have tryin to change the file extension but no result
"ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_BetterRepack_R11_SPLIT.7z.001"

Should i redownload it?

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018
First o all you have to download all the splitz files. Once you have done that you unpack them by selecting the splitz.7z000 that will automaticly extrackt all files. Thé easy way is to download the torrent. Hope that helps you. :)

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
But when I go to the character creation and try to load some of the custom cards, an error shows up on the upper left corner after finishing loading saying "missing zipmod". As you can see the card is incomplete. This happenes with around half of the modpack cards.
Did I miss anything or do something wrong in the installation? Do I have to download additional stuff somewhere else?
You can update the Sideloader mods by starting the InitSettings.exe and chosing update.
Don't select Studio Mods or Extra Maps. (Menat is in the Exclusive HS2 modpack for example.)
Doing this should fix most characters.

Additionally there is the (optional) Experimental modpack - some cards need those mods.
(I bet turbojoe has a tutorial for the Sideloader Modpack update procedure in his bookmarks somewhere) ;)
Maybe a FAQ or Help Wiki would be a good idea eventualy... :D

columcum

Nov 29, 2018
You can update the Sideloader mods by starting the InitSettings.exe and chosing update.
Don't select Studio Mods or Extra Maps. (Menat is in the Exclusive HS2 modpack for example.)
Doing this should fix most characters.

Additionally there is the (optional) Experimental modpack - some cards need those mods.
(I bet turbojoe has a tutorial for the Sideloader Modpack update procedure in his bookmarks somewhere) ;)
Maybe a FAQ or Help Wiki would be a good idea eventualy... :D
I tried to update the files/mods, but the updater only suggested the optional maps and optional files for Studio, nothing else.

Installing the experimental modpack didn't do much, too, sadly.

Well, I guess I have to live without some cards

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Im pretty new to this game, I haven't done any modifications to the game so far and im getting this visual glitch. Am I missing something? Im running into this issue anytime I use any of the BPv4 assets on the characters. Having face glitches with some of the girls as well where it looks like a skin mask lmao.

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Hi guys

First post on this thread.
Downloaded AI via the torrent link on BR site release 13

When loading it lets me select 1st girl & male then it gets some time through the loading process, maybe 1 or 2 minutes then I get the icon below appear and the whole game just crashes.
Any ideas or recommendations appreciated

Thanks in advance

Capture.PNG

zivwooow

May 17, 2019
Please tell me, I downloaded R13, I go to the character editor menu, I choose to load the Yennefer preset from mods, it writes on the left missing zipmod some items are missing, with faces the presets are the same, they are also broken, how to fix it?:cry:

zivwooow

May 17, 2019
Hello there folks.
I encountered a "missing zipmod" problem, I guess?
- I got the R13-pack via torrent (thank you, ScrewThisNoise!)
- extracting the files with 7zip threw no problems
- folder path is very short (C:\Illusion\[Game Folder])
Brother I have the same problem, can you fix it?

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Im pretty new to this game, I haven't done any modifications to the game so far and im getting this visual glitch. Am I missing something? Im running into this issue anytime I use any of the BPv4 assets on the characters. Having face glitches with some of the girls as well where it looks like a skin mask lmao.
Your first issue is due to a missing .dll file, are you using BR11?
Use KKManager and download the Hotfix, or get it from post #10069 , copy the file in ...AI-Shoujo\BepInEx\Plugins folder.

For anyone having face glitches or zipmods missing warnings:

Character cards using custom mods need correspondence in version, if you have the mod the card uses but the version doesn't match than you get the nightmare faces and warnings.
The update button in the launcher doesn't help to solve this, many custom characters in the repack use different versions of the mods installed in the repack.
Don't use those problematic cards, or IF you really want them you have to search for yourself the card and the mod whit matching versions...good luck!

Last edited:

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hi guys

First post on this thread.
Downloaded AI via the torrent link on BR site release 13

When loading it lets me select 1st girl & male then it gets some time through the loading process, maybe 1 or 2 minutes then I get the icon below appear and the whole game just crashes.
Any ideas or recommendations appreciated

Thanks in advance
Just a guess, pick only vanilla characters to start the game, you can modify them later.
Be sure to have all the required software/hardware, this game is very demanding for the latter.

zivwooow

May 17, 2019
Your first issue is due to a missing .dll file, are you using BR11?
Use KKManager and download the Hotfix, or get it from post #10069 , copy the file in ...AI-Shoujo\BepInEx\Plugins folder.

For anyone having face glitches or zipmods missing warnings:

Character cards using custom mods need correspondence in version, if you have the mod the card uses but the version doesn't match than you get the nightmare faces and warnings.
The update button in the launcher doesn't help to solve this, many custom characters in the repack use different versions of the mods installed in the repack.
Don't use those problematic cards, or IF you really want them you have to search for yourself the card and the mod whit matching versions...good luck!
Thank you so much, I'll try,version BetterRepack R13

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes