boomer54321

Apr 24, 2017
Just use your zip program and unzip file .001. Make sure all files are in same folder as .001.
Ok, thank you very much

Edit: File 001 wouldn't unzip, though 13 did, but there's no exe file, or anything else in the folder.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I ended up getting this game on steam awhile back. , it ended up to be pretty disappointing. No real story or explained lore, small area, as well as the optimization was horrible (it runs on bare minimum, but thats it). Even with the steam discount, it was still overpriced for what its worth. Its a buy I did regret. Then they finally did an update... which was them coming in and and raising the minimum allowed height for your girl designs.... wtf, that was it. a big FU to the people who bought on steam :s

This game could of really been something if the devs were passionate about it (rather than the money grab), but it wasnt.

MysticFox

Nov 9, 2017
probably dumb but does the sideloader pack downloads include the all in one downloads? or do i need download both packs

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Ok, thank you very much

Edit: File 001 wouldn't unzip, though 13 did, but there's no exe file, or anything else in the folder.
I recommend using 7-Zip to extract the zip files. I tried using a couple of others and hit issues. 7-Zip worked with no issue.
Others may have come across others / better ones but that's my experience.
Best of luck

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Ok, thank you very much

Put files 001 thru whatever the last in the sequence is in the same folder then highlight them all and unzip. Make sure you are using the latest version of .7z

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Does the game even have to include the studio content to work?

Just thinking if the game works without it why not have a separate download with just the game for those of us who don't use the studio.
Would cut down the size you have to download quite a bit i would think.
Definitely would if there was a unmodded version too.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I can't believe people are still working on this after 3 years. (y)

Guess it shows how slow Illusion is to come up with anything new. :cry:

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
is there any way to keep the girls around the camp with buildings I made ? its a bit anoying that I gave them an area with everything and they keep runing to the ruins to eat sleep and such.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
How do I get Shan's card? I remember when this game first came out and I was able to get her card, but dont remember where it is.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
is there any way to keep the girls around the camp with buildings I made ? its a bit anoying that I gave them an area with everything and they keep runing to the ruins to eat sleep and such.
The girls pick the action spots randomly unfortunately, the only way to avoid this is to physically negate them the access to unwanted spots outside your base(s). Enclose your base completely whit no access outside, and use teleports to move in and out.
But the girls can use teleports too, so...i am afraid there isn't any effective way.

Reactions: mrwolf14

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Does the game even have to include the studio content to work?

Just thinking if the game works without it why not have a separate download with just the game for those of us who don't use the studio.
Would cut down the size you have to download quite a bit i would think.
Definitely would if there was a unmodded version too.
Whit the torrent you can skip the sideloader modpack entirely (it's for studio only) and download only the game.
After the installation you can make it vanilla whit the included .bat file if you want (not recommended...really).

The game DOES NOT need the modpack, it has his mods already included.

ExtremeBandita

Jun 20, 2021
Link for AIS updates:

The updates get flagged as possibly dangerous. I'm curious if anyone else knows if they are 100% safe or not, before I download.
I used them and games works fine like before i used them. No bugs, no crashes, nothing is missing.. you should use them but i am only one so i can´t tell if its 100% safe.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I ended up getting this game on steam awhile back. , it ended up to be pretty disappointing. No real story or explained lore, small area, as well as the optimization was horrible (it runs on bare minimum, but thats it). Even with the steam discount, it was still overpriced for what its worth. Its a buy I did regret. Then they finally did an update... which was them coming in and and raising the minimum allowed height for your girl designs.... wtf, that was it. a big FU to the people who bought on steam :s

This game could of really been something if the devs were passionate about it (rather than the money grab), but it wasnt.
It is your first game of illusion?
All illusion game stand and fall with the Community Mods
AI-Girl now has a museum character
Although the principle of building the building was very intuitive (is)
My girls live in a glass house :love::rolleyes:
Don't make the same mistake again and buy HS2 or Room Girl
Unless you want to support Steam

KiraKunCR

Mar 26, 2022
There is website with updates but it depends which R** u use. I have R11 and i can update to 12 and then to 13.
I dk if there is this update bcs there is R13 from 26.6.2022

Link for AIS updates:
Sorry, but How do I know what version of R** I have?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes