[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I stumbled upon this beautiful reference "card" at deviantart and I could not help myself.

lily_reference_sheet_2022_by_pocharimochi_df4ljbb-fullview.jpg

Lillian Blackwood Preview.png

If you think she looks familiar it's correct. She's the bodacious cousin of Lana, the family resemblance is uncanny...;):D
i used the same headmod but the face is changed a lot so it's not the same at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I stumbled upon this beautiful reference "card" at deviantart and I could not help myself.

View attachment 2185094

View attachment 2185107

If you think she looks familiar it's correct. She's the bodacious cousin of Lana, the family resemblance is uncanny...;):D
i used the same headmod but the face is changed a lot so it's not the same at all.

And now,.. bigger eyes and crosseyed ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019

View attachment 2185094

View attachment 2185107

she looks beautiful but uh... what happened here?
1669095592776.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
she looks beautiful but uh... what happened here?
View attachment 2186190
That's the shader it looks great with hanmen. If you switch to skin true you need to lower the detailnormalmapscale
in material editor otherwise her skin will look like sandpaper.
Oh I didn't see the white area at first. Lower the detailnormalmapscale first and see what this gets you. I didn't do anything that should cause this white area obviously, it's not part of the look.
I have only made the detailglossmap a bit sharper in photoshop so when you adjust the detailnormalmap it gives a more powerful effect. If the white area doesn't go away, try to re-apply the nipples.

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022

View attachment 2185094

View attachment 2185107

Just a head's up that the rar file you provided got identified as containing a severe threat by Windows Defender, specifically the following:
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

I've opted to delete the rar rather than take the risk of opening it, but thought you should know.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaseijin

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Just a head's up that the rar file you provided got identified as containing a severe threat by Windows Defender, specifically the following:

I've opted to delete the rar rather than take the risk of opening it, but thought you should know.
My release does not contain any virus obviously if it did my own antivirus would have alerted me. I would switch to something better than only the built in antivirus in windows if I were you. There are plenty of free alternatives, you just have to put up with the constant ads from them. False virus hits and warnings is a common problem with mods, any specialty software and many more instances etc.

Jun 26, 2022

I've scanned it with my Comodo Antivirus and on also, no virus found.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

Norton flagged it for me when I tried to download, then I tried a different route and it was fine. Norton hasn't got an issue with it now I've actually downloaded. So not sure what the problem was.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes