[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ceilorty

Jul 4, 2022
Guys also when you're playing creator, don't forget the power of Fusion!! It's not cheating! It's allowing Miss Lady Luck to come in and play alongside you! :cool:

For example, in less than 30 minutes, I got a pretty good likeness of the actor who plays Agent Carter--DONT TELL DISNEY!! How I did it was mostly with Fusion. Let me show ya. Here is the Fusion workflow...
View attachment 2174779

On the left I took Charli's card and our new Dillian Harper card made yesterday. They had a baby & I got the brunette on the bottom. Then I took a new girl we did based on that hot dietician teacher lady made last month and merged her with the new Fused Charlie/Dillian cards. I got the blonde then. In looking closer at her I recognized a hint of a likeness to this lovely gal from 1945, Miss Agent Carter...

View attachment 2174786

In tweaking the fused card's eyes, adding some new hair, and makeup... WELL HELLO THERE.:love:

View attachment 2174782
Then I went nuts for like 20 more minutes and got this outcome... pretty much all from the power of fusion.
View attachment 2174790
Now would someone please make her an authentic 1940s army costume? That makeshift one I put her in is made of wool and is itching her bum something terrible.
Where can I get shoes from this picture?

Reactions: Urza Viderico

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
They are premium sjjpl shoes. There are plenty of other similar platform shoes in the game allreay but if you must have those maybe pathos will give it to you if you ask nicely.
Alternatively become a patreon for sjjpl, for a very small amount you will get access to his entire library ;)

Last edited:

Wanere

May 29, 2021
ONE PIECE

Welcome to the country of kujas girls happy to have recognized ^^

Margaret,Marguerite one piece.png Ran - one piece.png Ran and Margaret,Marguerite one piece 01.png Ran and Margaret,Marguerite one piece 02.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Margaret,Marguerite one piece 01.png Ran - one piece 02.png

you don't have the margaret character used with zipmod

Last edited:

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
Asuka White Plugsuit

Big rework of my old card (seriously, I definitely wouldn't take this from scratch; have no idea how I had enough patience at the time when I was doing it)

HS2_2022-11-18-00-04-52-898.png

Outfit:
HS2CoordeF_20221117124644104.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Following some great advice from ErosInteractive-PATHOS yesterday, I've made some improvements to a different card for another singer that I created a while back.

This one uses Hanmen shaders and face underlays & overlays (taken from someone else's card as I'm still trying to figure out how to create good ones myself). I haven't tried Bonemods yet. Next on the list to get to grips with once I'm happier with Overlays.

Card: Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless
HS2ChaF_20221117140615938.png

Screenshot
TM screenshot.png

Jan 30, 2021
Following some great advice from ErosInteractive-PATHOS yesterday, I've made some improvements to a different card for another singer that I created a while back.

This one uses Hanmen shaders and face underlays & overlays (taken from someone else's card as I'm still trying to figure out how to create good ones myself). I haven't tried Bonemods yet. Next on the list to get to grips with once I'm happier with Overlays.

Card: Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless
View attachment 2176606

Screenshot
View attachment 2176625
Congrats, my man! You just graduated into a larger world. :cool:

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Another singer, This time Toni Halliday from Curve. A little obscure, but if it prompts anyone to give them a listen ...

HS2ChaF_20210629185223992.png View attachment images.jfif View attachment images.jfif View attachment images.jfif

Used Hanmen shaders and some overlays again.

Also, I should add I used Fusion function.
First off I took a card by Rato and adapted it substantially. Then fused it several times with the Charli card from the other day. Then worked on adapting that further.

Normally I use the body measurements plug in to get an individual as accurate as possible to real life. In this case I don't have any info on real body measurements, just lots of old photos.

Last edited:

Ema123

Jun 21, 2018
Normally, our group as a rule does NOT use the same model elements such as faces, clothing, etc on subsequent shares. This month, we released a new version of Jessica Rabbit from that old adult cartoon. But I just got this modified ScarletFF11 originally by MCM82 that I wanted to share with you guys--as Jessica Fucking Rabbit. This one is evil and good, all rolled up in peanut butter and jelly. Talk about a honey bunny...
View attachment 2055800
Enjoy...
PS: In case the "Rabbit" thing has been done to death...
View attachment 2055831
View attachment 2067042
Hey Pathos, do you have this card for AIShoujo?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes