[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi i'm a casual skyrim modding and HS2 enjoyer and I've been finding ways to port skyrim characters into honey select 2 but after going through many searches and guides, I still seem to hit a wall at every turn. The characters are made by Asop1290 (you can find him on twitter) and they are absolutely gorgeous. May I ask if there are some guided steps to somehow get .nif files into HS2?
My attempt to "import" my favorite Skyrim character https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7317653 ;)

But this is complete new created in chara maker, nifskope and racemenu are totally different to the unity3D base of HS2.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I don't normally post my character cards. There are some amazing artists here and my efforts don't compare.

This is an attempt at the singer Charli XCX. I can't get the face right despite spending many hours on it. If anyone out there feels like improving it, please do so and share.

This was adapted from a card exported from a scene i found. I don't recall the creator of that scene, so apologies in advance. Most of what I do, uses the work of others as a starting point.
I previously created a card for her from scratch but that was lost when a hard drive died.

Card
HS2ChaF_20220925193337406.png

i have tried to replicate her look and outfit from her appearance at the Reading Festival in August. I've also done other versions to look like album covers.

Jan 30, 2021
I don't normally post my character cards. There are some amazing artists here and my efforts don't compare.

This is an attempt at the singer Charli XCX. I can't get the face right despite spending many hours on it. If anyone out there feels like improving it, please do so and share.

This was adapted from a card exported from a scene i found. I don't recall the creator of that scene, so apologies in advance. Most of what I do, uses the work of others as a starting point.
I previously created a card for her from scratch but that was lost when a hard drive died.

Card
View attachment 2172894

i have tried to replicate her look and outfit from her appearance at the Reading Festival in August. I've also done other versions to look like album covers.
Take this draft and play with her... it's quick & dirty but should get you where ur goin. Also, while you play, notice how she's been shaped, what overlays have been used. How the Bonemod editor has been employed. Then apply that knowledge to new characters. :) If you don't already got a copy, might be good to get an old copy of Photoshop for adjusting that overlay so its just right. CS6 is tried and true for years now. Good luck!
thather.png
HS2ChaF_20221116114302641.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Take this draft and play with her... it's quick & dirty but should get you where ur goin. Also, while you play, notice how she's been shaped, what overlays have been used. How the Bonemod editor has been employed. Then apply that knowledge to new characters. :) If you don't already got a copy, might be good to get an old copy of Photoshop for adjusting that overlay so its just right. CS6 is tried and true for years now. Good luck!
View attachment 2173870
View attachment 2173873
Wow! Thank you so much. That is superb. You are a true master.

I can only get so far with basic Maker.
I have struggled to figure out Bone Mods in a way that makes an effective difference. I have tried creating overlays and can't get them working right for faces - had some success with clothes. There is a big between a card that looks reasonable and one that looks realistically like an individual.
Is there a good guide anywhere as to how to create them for faces? The Tutorial thread shows overlays for clothes but the faces overlays and underlays is what I would like to figures out in order to close that gap.

Thanks once again. Much appreciated.

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 2173870
View attachment 2173873
great work. thanks

Jan 30, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much. That is superb. You are a true master.

I can only get so far with basic Maker.
I have struggled to figure out Bone Mods in a way that makes an effective difference. I have tried creating overlays and can't get them working right for faces - had some success with clothes. There is a big between a card that looks reasonable and one that looks realistically like an individual.
Is there a good guide anywhere as to how to create them for faces? The Tutorial thread shows overlays for clothes but the faces overlays and underlays is what I would like to figures out in order to close that gap.

Thanks once again. Much appreciated.
Yeah man, take that card I sent you and study its overlays. I think there's two. Export them. Open them in Photoshop. Modify if needed. Then apply to new characters. Experiment. Explore. Enjoy the creative process. The creator made us in their image, and one of their favorite past times is creating brand new things. :) Also don't forget to adjust the face overlays already available in Revision 10 from artisans like Nyaacho and Kito/Kitn. The KKs have the best face accents but Nyaacho has his own blend of lovely too.

Honey 2 has many sculptural limitations, compared to tools like DAZ for example. But with luck, you can do some cool stuff with it to be sure. My buddy Gee has taught me so much in the last 3 months but I've only scratched the surface of what's possible.

One thing most recent pertains to Grey Mesh Exporter. This is a plugin that allows one to export to FBX any model visible on the screen. That means one can theoretically load their favorite Honey girl, set her pose to 112--which is a standard ZERO pose, and then export not just her model, but ALL her morph states and textures! From there, they can import her into MAX or Blender, rig her say for Unreal Engine, then start v-boning her in their own eroge game called the Time Bandit!

There's just onnnneeee problem... the FBX exported MUST be used with Blender--NOT 3DS MAX. Now for most Illusion mod artisans, that's not an issue. But for me, hell yes, it's an issue. I HATE Blender. I'd rather use GIMP to model 3d girls. By trying to use MAX, the exported FBX's UV maps are ALL botched to shit and must be reworked!!:cry:

how2fix.png

Now here's what I learned yesterday!

You can load the FBX in Blender, remove its armature, then export the model as a perfectly UV mapped OBJ! Hoe-lee shit!! Then you can load the same exported FBX in MAX, load those freshly saved (and did I mention perfect?) OBJs, and then skinwrap them to the stupid model with the botched UV maps! Hell yeah. And from that, you can make a baby dinosaur. :p

Jan 30, 2021
great work. thanks
Guys also when you're playing creator, don't forget the power of Fusion!! It's not cheating! It's allowing Miss Lady Luck to come in and play alongside you! :cool:

For example, in less than 30 minutes, I got a pretty good likeness of the actor who plays Agent Carter--DONT TELL DISNEY!! How I did it was mostly with Fusion. Let me show ya. Here is the Fusion workflow...
fusiontweak-01.png

On the left I took Charli's card and our new Dillian Harper card made yesterday. They had a baby & I got the brunette on the bottom. Then I took a new girl we did based on that hot dietician teacher lady made last month and merged her with the new Fused Charlie/Dillian cards. I got the blonde then. In looking closer at her I recognized a hint of a likeness to this lovely gal from 1945, Miss Agent Carter...

05.png

In tweaking the fused card's eyes, adding some new hair, and makeup... WELL HELLO THERE.:love:

fusiontweak-02.png
Then I went nuts for like 20 more minutes and got this outcome... pretty much all from the power of fusion.
fusiontweak-04.png
Now would someone please make her an authentic 1940s army costume? That makeshift one I put her in is made of wool and is itching her bum something terrible.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Guys also when you're playing creator, don't forget the power of Fusion!! It's not cheating! It's allowing Miss Lady Luck to come in and play alongside you! :cool:

For example, in less than 30 minutes, I got a pretty good likeness of the actor who plays Agent Carter--DONT TELL DISNEY!! How I did it was mostly with Fusion. Let me show ya...
Here is the Fusion workflow...
View attachment 2174779
On the left I took Charli's card and our new Dillian Harper card made yesterday. They had a baby & I got the brunette on the bottom.

Then I took a new girl we did based on that hot dietician teacher lady made last month and merged her with the new Fused Charlie/Dillian cards. I got the blonde then. In looking closer at her I recognized a hint of a likeness to this lovely gal from 1945, Miss Agent Carter...
View attachment 2174786
In tweaking the fused card's eyes, adding some new hair, and makeup... WELL HELLO THERE.:love:

View attachment 2174782
Then I went nuts for like 20 more minutes and got this outcome... pretty much all from the power of fusion.

View attachment 2174790
Now would someone please make her an authentic 1940s army costume? That makeshift one I put her in is made of wool and is itching her bum something terrible.
Amazing. I dread to think how many hours I spent on my Charli but it was a hell of a lot. You transformed her in no time at all into something truly great. Then in no time at all have another creation entirely.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

For example, in less than 30 minutes, I got a pretty good likeness of the actor who plays Agent Carter--DONT TELL DISNEY!! How I did it was mostly with Fusion. Let me show ya. Here is the Fusion workflow...
View attachment 2174779

On the left I took Charli's card and our new Dillian Harper card made yesterday. They had a baby & I got the brunette on the bottom. Then I took a new girl we did based on that hot dietician teacher lady made last month and merged her with the new Fused Charlie/Dillian cards. I got the blonde then. In looking closer at her I recognized a hint of a likeness to this lovely gal from 1945, Miss Agent Carter...

View attachment 2174786

View attachment 2174782
View attachment 2174790
There is an Agent Carter card on Bepis DB
That might have a less itchy uniform for her :unsure:

Reactions: Mr-Fox

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020

View attachment 2174779

View attachment 2174786

View attachment 2174782
View attachment 2174790
yes the power of fusion es great.

Jan 30, 2021
Amazing. I dread to think how many hours I spent on my Charli but it was a hell of a lot. You transformed her in no time at all into something truly great. Then in no time at all have another creation entirely.
Naw man, the amazing thing is none of those new cards would have been possible without your original Charli card, and the hard work you put into her. :) I just slapped on some makeup overlays, used a few tricks I learned from my friend over the last few months, and bam... you can do it, too brother. :) Now go make some fusion happen! ;)

EDIT: Even more teamwork! Thanks for locating that better outfit, V! It works great with the new character!
fusiontweak-08.png

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Naw man, the amazing thing is none of those new cards would have been possible without your original Charli card, and the hard work you put into her. :) I just slapped on some makeup overlays, used a few tricks I learned from my friend over the last few months, and bam... you can do it, too brother. :) Now go make some fusion happen! ;)
In general, I've not found Fusion to be too successful, although this one worked out OK IMHO (to prove the theory of it being a good starting point, rather than produce the perfect card)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-request-thread.115982/post-9328839

Jan 30, 2021
In general, I've not found Fusion to be too successful, although this one worked out OK IMHO (to prove the theory of it being a good starting point, rather than produce the perfect card)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-request-thread.115982/post-9328839
The Fusion doesn't usually happen on the first press--although sometimes it does. Most often what you gotta do aside from multiple fuses is use different looking characters that you think look good but have a lot of variance in their slider coordinates. What i mean by that is little nose, big nose, thin cheeks, chunky cheeks. The more variance in the mix, the better. That's the rule of thumb I was told & it seems to do well. Also the order of cards used is important. You may have noticed I started the fusion I posted about with Charli on left and Dillian on the right. Both look similar but are very unique in terms of slider values. Then on the second, I switched the order backwards but used the new fused card and another completely unique but good looking card instead of any of the originals. You really just have to play with different combinations, be patient, and you can fuse out some pretty cool stuff.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah man, take that card I sent you and study its overlays. I think there's two. Export them. Open them in Photoshop. Modify if needed. Then apply to new characters. Experiment. Explore. Enjoy the creative process. The creator made us in their image, and one of their favorite past times is creating brand new things. :) Also don't forget to adjust the face overlays already available in Revision 10 from artisans like Nyaacho and Kito/Kitn. The KKs have the best face accents but Nyaacho has his own blend of lovely too.

Honey 2 has many sculptural limitations, compared to tools like DAZ for example. But with luck, you can do some cool stuff with it to be sure. My buddy Gee has taught me so much in the last 3 months but I've only scratched the surface of what's possible.

One thing most recent pertains to Grey Mesh Exporter. This is a plugin that allows one to export to FBX any model visible on the screen. That means one can theoretically load their favorite Honey girl, set her pose to 112--which is a standard ZERO pose, and then export not just her model, but ALL her morph states and textures! From there, they can import her into MAX or Blender, rig her say for Unreal Engine, then start v-boning her in their own eroge game called the Time Bandit!

There's just onnnneeee problem... the FBX exported MUST be used with Blender--NOT 3DS MAX. Now for most Illusion mod artisans, that's not an issue. But for me, hell yes, it's an issue. I HATE Blender. I'd rather use GIMP to model 3d girls. By trying to use MAX, the exported FBX's UV maps are ALL botched to shit and must be reworked!!:cry:

View attachment 2174707

Now here's what I learned yesterday!

You can load the FBX in Blender, remove its armature, then export the model as a perfectly UV mapped OBJ! Hoe-lee shit!! Then you can load the same exported FBX in MAX, load those freshly saved (and did I mention perfect?) OBJs, and then skinwrap them to the stupid model with the botched UV maps! Hell yeah. And from that, you can make a baby dinosaur. :p
What about maya if you don't like blender? :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes