[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
The learning process is oftentimes quite the adventure! As for your latest lovely, my friend, I think I like her better as a hard hitting blonde... ;)

View attachment 2190037
Thank you for sharing her, V!
Personally I prefer dark hair, but feel free to adjust to suit your tastes.
For at least six months the card loaded as bald with hair about twenty feet in the air!!

Currently finishing off a Mabel (McVey) card (another singer) that has been in development as long. She also bounces between dark and blonde hair in real world and I felt the blonde fitted her card better on this occasion. I may change my mind before I finish her though :unsure:

Reactions: Mr-Fox
Jan 30, 2021
Personally I prefer dark hair, but feel free to adjust to suit your tastes.
For at least six months the card loaded as bald with hair about twenty feet in the air!!

Currently finishing off a Mabel (McVey) card (another singer) that has been in development as long. She also bounces between dark and blonde hair in real world and I felt the blonde fitted her card better on this occasion. I may change my mind before I finish her though :unsure:
Oh no, I love her as a brunie too. I just wanted to see what she looked like real quick in some Sonya Blade cosplay. :p

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is that... Emma Frost? Sorry, I'm not into women who can turn themselves into diamond and re-write my brain.

Now Wolverine, on the other hand, is not only into her but all of these other weirdos at the same time.
View attachment 2190186
It's meant to be Marina Diamandis (singer formerly of Marina & The Diamonds, now just Marina).
ErosInteractive-PATHOS and I were debating whether she is better blonde or dark-haired. So I died her blonde and was considering a different outfit when she suggested cosplaying as Emma Frost. Not an exact replica of the EF outfit as I have my own demands ;)

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
What's the difference between yuor HS2 card and AI card, did you changed something or just different shot?
It's the same character but Ai Shoujo card was tested in Ai Shoujo and work for sure, no missing mods, etc; because some mods in HS2 Better Repack are only for HS2 and don't work in Ai Shoujo. With Maria don't happend but in other cards I changed hair, clothes, etc because the mod don't work in ai shoujo.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I was having a play around with the Fusion function, as suggested by ErosInteractive-PATHOS, mixing function Decode's Sophie Ellis Bextor card with several of my own and I thought I saw a resemblance to the actress Gemma Arterton.
That eventually lead to this character. Two cards as I wasn't happy with the first outfit, plus actual face for reference.
View attachment 2182911 View attachment 2182912 View attachment 2182917
I wasn't especially happy with either of these outfits but they resembled what she was wearing in some of the photos I was using for reference.
I later found she was in a recent St. Trinians film, so decided to make an outfit. It's torn because, while I haven't watched her film, I saw some of the black and white ones when I was young and they tended to get into lots of scrapes.
HS2ChaF_20221122114431903.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I really don't understand this.
I loaded a different card that is only just 132kb. Then I loaded only Marina's face onto it (without overlays or bonemods, just ticking the face option) and saved it. The card size was suddenly 21.2Mb!
Then I load the 132kb card again and just loaded Marina's body this time (no overlays or bonemods, just ticking the body option). That one was 21.3Mb.

I can't remember what I did on this last year when I tried creating it in the first place but I seem to have created a monster. The card has Hanmen shaders, but so did the original 132kb one.
I may need to start again from scratch.

Has anyone else experienced similar?
And I thought my original Marina card was big at 22Mb. This one is 43.7Mb.

It supports my "theory" of a link between breast size and file size :ROFLMAO:

MorningPL

Sep 7, 2019
This one is based of a commission i did a while back, he wanted a slender realistic body, but done in my style. I hope you like her.

Danielle v2.0 - HS2 - SSS - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Enable Graphics Mode

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed

★ Additional mods found on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

★ Danielle's Card and all required mods

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun :geek:(y)
Call me dumb but i paste files you gave me and Danielle is horror fuel
1669300862868.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sykosis and Mr-Fox
Jun 26, 2022
I wasn't especially happy with either of these outfits but they resembled what she was wearing in some of the photos I was using for reference.
I later found she was in a recent St. Trinians film, so decided to make an outfit. It's torn because, while I haven't watched her film, I saw some of the black and white ones when I was young and they tended to get into lots of scrapes.
View attachment 2190567
I'm missing [DW] Heels01 CL 02

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Call me dumb but i paste files you gave me and Danielle is horror fuel
View attachment 2190788
Oh boy - for cards of Sykosis you should ALWAYS have the latest and fresh updated BR version ;)
For the mods you´re missing you seem to have a very outdated BetterRepack (actually is R11).
Danielle.jpg

And did you install the linked shaders (Hanmens)?
All these mods go into mods/MyMods.

Last edited:

MorningPL

Sep 7, 2019
Oh boy - for cards of Sykosis you should ALWAYS have the latest and fresh updated BR version ;)
For the mods you´re missing you seem to have an outdated BetterRepack (actually is R11).
View attachment 2190839

And did you install the linked shaders (Hanmens)?
All these mods go into mods/MyMods.
Can you be my friend and help me? Im trying my best with modding but im feel like i screwed up with stuff....
All i wanted was full repack with working game and working skins ;_;
I just start sucking Whole R11 169GB and i will start fresh...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes