rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Better Repack gives the option of Mega or Google Drive downloads but they will be in several parts and then need joining.
I have found the joining problematic in the past so I stick to Torrent and find it very straightforward (although teh download takes ages - I leave it running overnight)
The Mega in OP doesn't need joining.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Hi, good, I have 2 questions, the first most important one, how do I solve the problem with the panda eyes, I wanted to have Tifa, it turns out very badly

the 2nd doubt I already have everything to go to the points and to restore the light I don't know how to add more girls on the island

bumble_bee

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys!
Have any of you played the latest game Room Girl?
I tried it and its different and much more restricted, but what I saw that IS cool and new, is that I believe they added gravity/weight to breasts according to the position of the girl. Separate from the normal boob physics we have, if the girl leans back or forward, they weight and deform accordingly. Thats a cool upgrade I'd say!
Do we have it here for AI Shoujo via mod or something?

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys!
Have any of you played the latest game Room Girl?
I tried it and its different and much more restricted, but what I saw that IS cool and new, is that I believe they added gravity/weight to breasts according to the position of the girl. Separate from the normal boob physics we have, if the girl leans back or forward, they weight and deform accordingly. Thats a cool upgrade I'd say!
Do we have it here for AI Shoujo via mod or something?
Yes, there are mods for AI-S that play whit breasts physics: search in the [Optional] Mods folder for [FairBear] HS2 BoobSettings v1.1.0 and add it to the game.
Don't use it whit other mods that could interfere, so if you have HS2 Jiggle or AI_AdvIKPlugin.dll or Push-Up installed remove them.

Now in the Chara maker you have 4 more options availables: for the chest enable Override Breast Psysics and Override Breast Gravity.
Start whit these settings:

Softness 100
Weight 80
Damping 10 (*)
Elasticity 13 (*)
Stiffness 50
Inert 60

(*) Even little changes to these values make great impacts to the breast physics in game so be careful.

The 3 values for gravity are for the 3 axes of movement, try the Y value first (vertical): higher negative values means higher gravity.
Use character's poses 8 and 9 to have an idea how the settings influence the physics.
Adjust to your liking ;)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
This repack includes mods right? Is there a list of what they include *anywhere*? Pastebin is dead
To get an ideal of which mods are included, you can look at the change logs. Mods are either "added" (new fro this version or "updated" from the previous version.

Reactions: Teodex

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, good, I have 2 questions, the first most important one, how do I solve the problem with the panda eyes, I wanted to have Tifa, it turns out very badly

the 2nd doubt I already have everything to go to the points and to restore the light I don't know how to add more girls on the island
About the 1st question...forget it, that card works only in HS2, for being used in AI-S it needs some "fixings".

For the 2nd question:
While in game open the plugin settings, search for AI_ExtraGirls plugin, set the value as your desire for the max number of girls availables in game (for both islands).
Now save the game and exit.
Restart the game and load the manual save you have just made (not the autosave), goes to any pod unlocked in the island and you will have free slots availables in the window (scroll down until you see the ---- lines).

Don't add more than 4 girls at one time or bad things could happen, and remember that any more girl you add slows down the game and eats more Ram.
Whit 16 GB of system ram you could reach around 25 girls in each island, if your PC is powerful enough and you don't go wild whit the overlays.

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
What do you mean for "final"? H positions depend from the location/furniture nearby, you don't need to "unlock" new positions like in HS2.
i mean, to unlock position is to gain 4 heart of girls and some s3x exp point. i dont get any new position and bottommost option is mating press, but when i am playing studio i see h position like dogy flying but i cant find that position in main game.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
About the 1st question...forget it, that card works only in HS2, for being used in AI-S it needs some "fixings".

For the 2nd question:
While in game open the plugin settings, search for AI_ExtraGirls plugin, set the value as your desire for the max number of girls availables in game (for both islands).
Now save the game and exit.
Restart the game and load the manual save you have just made (not the autosave), goes to any pod unlocked in the island and you will have free slots availables in the window (scroll down until you see the ---- lines).

Don't add more than 4 girls at one time or bad things could happen, and remember that any more girl you add slows down the game and eats more Ram.
Whit 16 GB of system ram you could reach around 25 girls in each island, if your PC is powerful enough and you don't go wild whit the overlays.
I enter the game character I get the plugin settings option I enter the al_extraGirls option then in free roam girls count I put 4 girls I exit settings I save from the phone I exit the game but I still can't add 4 girls it only lets me change 1

Jun 26, 2022
I enter the game character I get the plugin settings option I enter the al_extraGirls option then in free roam girls count I put 4 girls I exit settings I save from the phone I exit the game but I still can't add 4 girls it only lets me change 1
You first need to change the max number in al_extraGirls and exit game without saving as this will change the save. Then after you start AI again and load your save you'll be able to add more girls, you'll have few extra empty chars on list so you just change them to whoever you want.

But I suggest you to adding one at the time, come back to the game to let it load and add another one later as from my experience my game crashed when I tried this way two or more at the same time (maybe it's lack of ram) and similarly crashed when I had more than 4 chars per island (4 on ruined city island + 4 on housing island which makes 8 in total) so I don't try to load more.
You may try to load more but be sure to do it one at the time, check if game won't crash and save game before trying to load next one.

Reactions: sadopandoria

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
It still doesn't let me, I do everything, I put a maximum of 4 girls, I leave without saving, I enter, but when I choose a girl, only 1 slot appears, I only choose to change the girl

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
There is allegedly a VR mod somewhere. Is it included in this repack? I can't find a lot of documentation for this.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
if where al_extraGirls I put only 4 girls I change that and I go out game I enter again where I choose the girls it does not give me more slots it only lets me change the girl I have I keep manual from the phone

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
if where al_extraGirls I put only 4 girls I change that and I go out game I enter again where I choose the girls it does not give me more slots it only lets me change the girl I have I keep manual from the phone
Enter game, load savegame, set girl number settings, save game, leave to title, quit game. Enter again and you should. Be advised you have to scroll down on the girl and all after 3rd will have same color.

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
i mean, to unlock position is to gain 4 heart of girls and some s3x exp point. i dont get any new position and bottommost option is mating press, but when i am playing studio i see h position like dogy flying but i cant find that position in main game.
The Hearts are related to the level of Trust and to dialogues whit the girl. When you reach 3 hearts she gain some personality and sex attributes and you can add/change these attributes whit whatever skill you have found.
Sex experience is related to Lust level , the higher her sex experience is the faster her lust raise.
Both these values don't unlock new H positions. You can have all H positions available for a fresh new girl, what you need is the location and the furniture linked to the H position.

E.g. for the scissoring M+F position that you have in the church' bench in HS2, in AI-S you need a particular bench (red and black) and select the central seat as you H position.
When you design your homes, keep in mind that many furnitures/object have an action point that is linked to some H positions, you will learn them whit experience.

Studio has some custom made H poses that are not implemented in the main game, those are only poses for making shots or VN.

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
The Hearts are related to the level of Trust and to dialogues whit the girl. When you reach 3 hearts she gain some personality and sex attributes and you can add/change these attributes whit whatever skill you have found.
Sex experience is related to Lust level , the higher her sex experience is the faster her lust raise.
Both these values don't unlock new H positions. You can have all H positions available for a fresh new girl, what you need is the location and the furniture linked to the H position.

E.g. for the scissoring M+F position that you have in the church' bench in HS2, in AI-S you need a particular bench (red and black) and select the central seat as you H position.
When you design your homes, keep in mind that many furnitures/object have an action point that is linked to some H positions, you will learn them whit experience.

Studio has some custom made H poses that are not implemented in the main game, those are only poses for making shots or VN.
i see. thanks for your information man, i was greatly helped

Reactions: Justinof

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Enter game, load savegame, set girl number settings, save game, leave to title, quit game. Enter again and you should. Be advised you have to scroll down on the girl and all after 3rd will have same color.
They could not send an image capture to see where I failed, I do it the same, I do not get slots, I only change 1 girl

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes