Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
They could not send an image capture to see where I failed, I do it the same, I do not get slots, I only change 1 girl
There is a print screen option native to Windows. Hold down Windows key and press PrtSc to capture. Edit out info from the image before posting if need to.

Step by step again:
1. Launch the game.
2. Option - Plugin settings - AI_ExtraGirls. Set the number to be more than 4. 4 means no additional girl.
frm2.jpg
3. Back to game and save.
frm3.jpg
4. Exit the game. Must do because the mod require a restart.
frm4.jpg
5. Launch game again and load a save from step 3.
frm5.jpg
6. Use a terminal (or phone if have the mod for it).
frm6.jpg
7. Select Change Girl
frm7.jpg
8. Scroll down
frm8.jpg
9. Select available slot to add more girl.
frm9.jpg

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
There is a print screen option native to Windows. Hold down Windows key and press PrtSc to capture. Edit out info from the image before posting if need to.

Step by step again:
1. Launch the game.
2. Option - Plugin settings - AI_ExtraGirls. Set the number to be more than 4. 4 means no additional girl.
View attachment 2245367
3. Back to game and save.
View attachment 2245383
4. Exit the game. Must do because the mod require a restart.
View attachment 2245386
5. Launch game again and load a save from step 3.
View attachment 2245389
6. Use a terminal (or phone if have the mod for it).
View attachment 2245390
7. Select Change Girl
View attachment 2245394
8. Scroll down
View attachment 2245396
9. Select available slot to add more girl.
View attachment 2245398

Thank you now if it came out I think the problem where the girl was chosen did not go down it was I did not get any icon when adding more girls

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
You can train the girl to take care of her self better by asking her to folllow you to eat/rest/sleep/heat, or making suggestion to her.

Or you can use the cheat tool to change her stats and cure illness.
yeah I know what I mean is "I cant remove this annoying thing with mod right?"

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
If you are talking about exhaustion after sex, then you can use AI_BetterHScenes plugin to increase the number of orgasim required for passing out. Default is 3.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know if you can turn off exhaustion.

Girl skills: skill such as Dynamo would either stop exhaustion or reduce it.

Check on her frequently and use the cheat tool to fix her stats if you see something wrong with her. Too hot, too cold, hungry, sick,... And back to previously mentioned: train her (the whole point of the game is training the girl).

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
why illusion game size are so big!!my pc can run the witcher 3...assassin creed odyessy in low graphics pretty well....can i play this and honey select 2??

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
bro, i am already make scene in studio but i dont know how to use that. anyone can help, my scene only 3mb png format when i save it ?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
hmm, like I enjoy scenes I make like videos in general without being played in the studio
Then you need to make a series of images. Stitch them together, like making a GIF. The more still images you have (transition between poses), the smoother you can make the video. Windows 10/11 has the ability to make video from still images.

Search for tutorial videos on youtube if you still need more info.

Reactions: piraunopop

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
Then you need to make a series of images. Stitch them together, like making a GIF. The more still images you have (transition between poses), the smoother you can make the video. Windows 10/11 has the ability to make video from still images.

Search for tutorial videos on youtube if you still need more info.
oke thanks bro

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Hey guys, having an issue with loading one of my scenes in Studio. It loads up a firrst batch of items just fine, up until one point where it simply stops loading altogether (including the maps, though that's a non-issue since I can manually load it). I can then close the loading window and do everything I want to do, including importing more stuff...

Know what's wrong? I'm thinking it's because I had too many items and the studio loader can only take up so many when loading a file, even though the studio itself can handle more just fine. Anyone have any idea why, how to solve it and to avoid it in the future?

Jun 26, 2022
I noticed that some face types wasn't working as they should (no face mimics or not blending at all) so I've been doing some bug-hunting work and I've found that some files are messing witch them.
  • Ramsess Head03 is messing with Type 03 (and probably Type 04) - remove file \abdata\chara\ramsess\ramsess_head_38.unity3d and file \abdata\list\characustom\[ramsess]head38list.unity3d to fix the problem
  • [Hanmen.BobbyBrown] _Hanmen_Next-Gen Tongue Teeth v1.0.4.zipmod is messing with Type 04 (and probably with one more facetype) - remove or disable \mods\Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen.BobbyBrown\[Hanmen.BobbyBrown] _Hanmen_Next-Gen Tongue Teeth v1.0.4.zipmod to fix the problem
I strongly recommend removing those from modpack permanently.

Also I found that [DBLin] DBLin.type_western v1.0.zipmod and [DBLin] DBLin.type3.remake v1.0.zipmod facetypes also aren't blending properly with chars but I haven't noticed them messing with other facetypes.

Hope someone responsible for BR modpack is reading this and will take care of it.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes