root30278

Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys, I got a unzip problem.
I downloaded files of STN Repack R14, the files are named "screwthisnoise", the unzipping requires files named "OPTIONALAI...7z.partXX.rar". Should I rename those "screwthisnoise" files in order to unzip the game?

Ah, I think I fixed the problem... I downloaded the wrong link hahaha

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2022
Hey guys,I am meeting troubles with the mod"AI ExtraGirls 1.0.4" in main game.I just can't figure out how to "restart game"to make this mod work.
Also,due to unknown reason I can't find Shan(Merchant)'s card through my file.If it's convenient for you,could you gimme Shan's card by the way?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hey guys,I am meeting troubles with the mod"AI ExtraGirls 1.0.4" in main game.I just can't figure out how to "restart game"to make this mod work.
Also,due to unknown reason I can't find Shan(Merchant)'s card through my file.If it's convenient for you,could you gimme Shan's card by the way?
Extra girl: I have no idea why it gives you a problem. I have never had any problem with it in R4, R8, and now R14.
For Shan card: I don't remember having her card as default. Use the character export plugin to export all active characters that would include Shan. After that you can find the cards in UserData/chara/export

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I see a pregnancy tag on the top of the page under the name and read some and read that the pregnancy is only shown as a end game scene so how does the pregnancy work in game for an example if we choose to play female protagonist and made the ai a futa can the female protagonist get pregnant or is it just a female ai with male protagonist?

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
For Extra girls: see post #10813
For Shan's card: see post #10616

Justinof

Sep 19, 2019
I see a pregnancy tag on the top of the page under the name and read some and read that the pregnancy is only shown as a end game scene so how does the pregnancy work in game for an example if we choose to play female protagonist and made the ai a futa can the female protagonist get pregnant or is it just a female ai with male protagonist?
The pregnancy is not an end game scene, it developes in few weeks (visually) and at the end the girl returns to normal, no "birthing" animation (sadly).

Now let me explain some things:
All the NPCs behave as females, even the futanari, and so they can be penetrated and potentially impregnated.
The MC behave as male, even the futanari, and to some extend even a female MC. In the first 2 cases they can penetrate and knok up an NPC, in the latter she can't (obviously).

A NPC can't penetrate a MC, the skeletons they use are different and so are their roles (active/passive) in the animations.
A MC can't be penetrated, for the same reason.
There is a workaround though: if you play whit a futanari or female MC you can swap her whit a futanari NPC (or use a temporary male MC), fuck her while she is ovulating, get her pregnant (default chances are 30%, adjustable), and swap her back as the MC.
Be aware that when she is in the MC role the pregnancy doesn't progress, it became still until she plays as NPC again.

In my game i use few futanari as NPCs and swap them as the MC continuosly, it works pretty well.

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Hey, how can I stop the girls' nipples from poking? Many tops/bras feature that and it's annoying. If I must edit a file, so be it. Just want to know how it's done.

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Has anyone found a way to have subtitles during scenes?
Everyone is talking in gibberish and I have no idea what they want from me. Please offer some help for my poor characters!

Edit : just to make it clear : the dialogues are translated, as well as the menus and everything. But when the characters are talking outside the dialogues, I have no subtiles.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
There are subtitles in main game (Japanese I think) and autotranslator that translates them to English but it requires internet connection to work.
If you have connection and complete current repack it should work.

demonbra

May 5, 2021
There are subtitles in main game (Japanese I think) and autotranslator that translates them to English but it requires internet connection to work.
If you have connection and complete current repack it should work.
I use the repack and the translation works fine. But I have no subtitles and I can't find an option to activate them. I have the same problem with all recent Illusion games.

DrOtherGuy

Aug 4, 2018
I'm having an issue with this current repack (R14). After I download the whole thing and extract it, the game won't load even if I go through the InitSettings. It just "stops responding". It previously worked fine, so I know its not a profomance issue.
Anyone got any tips or ideas?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes