can some 1 explain what this game is exactly
and what i need to do lol
cause right now i am running around like a chicken with its head cut off

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
can some 1 explain what this game is exactly
and what i need to do lol
cause right now i am running around like a chicken with its head cut off
It's a survival game without the survival aspect and if the survival were replaced with fucking; or just call it Fallout 4 with sex. You're supposed to build structures and resources that tend to the needs of the girls while you give them gifts to raise their stats in accordance of how you want them to act. Now bear in mind you technically don't have to build anything since kitchens and bathrooms are provided on the actual world map, along with beds to sleep on. However making housing at the predetermined campsites increases the chance of the girl staying in the area or close enough to it so you're not constantly chasing them all over the place. As you progress you're given bigger fields to build on to make more lavish layouts. Or just keep it basic, up to you.

Aug 7, 2022
Is it just me or is KKManager slower than dripping honey in winter? And those stupid mods keep updating again and again. I just downloaded the entire zip worth hundreds of GB and KK says I gotta download like 25-30 GB more.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Is it just me or is KKManager slower than dripping honey in winter? And those stupid mods keep updating again and again. I just downloaded the entire zip worth hundreds of GB and KK says I gotta download like 25-30 GB more.
I have never used KKmanager after the first attempt. It will always try to update all zipmods and that would take hours.

For Studio: if you need the new zipmod version for some reason, it would be much better if you can get the individual mod (that you need) from the source (like Discord or Patreon) and update it yourself. Most of the time you won't need to update the mod (if it looks the same). You would only need to update the mod if there is significant change, or the old version just doesn't work. If you are in the middle of doing something in Studio, keep in mind that new Repack version could change a lot in the way things look, mod are added or deleted, that might make all of your previous work useless.

For playing the game, you won't need most of the zipmod, and you don't need those that are only used in Studio.

First time I use AI was R4. First upgrade was R8. Now, I use R14. I don't see a reason to keep it up to date (if it's not broken).

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
Hey running around and I hit the L key and it changed the lighting, but I can't seem to figure out what mod it's associated with. Anyone have any idea what it could be? Thanks!

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hey running around and I hit the L key and it changed the lighting, but I can't seem to figure out what mod it's associated with. Anyone have any idea what it could be? Thanks!
Assuming that you have not change any key binding (both mod and native), "L" key toggle environment light on/off. So, you can can press "L" again to get back to normal.

How do I add a card to the game? to customize the character and so on.
Assuming that the card you want to add is compatible with AI, you can put it in UserData/chara/female (or male).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8Inchesofsnow
Jun 26, 2022
Is it possible to update the game without downloading the whole thing? If yes, what should I do?
Here are update packs:
Those packs contain only files updated from previous pack so if you now have, let's say, BetterRepack R12 then you need to install first BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R12 to R13 update).exe and then BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R13 to R14 update).exe

Reactions: TankyThomas

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
dude, anyone know how to make cum imprinted on the woman's body during h scene when i cum outside. i am already tap 0 but nothing happen on girls body.

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
Has anyone had the issue where fingers and toes aren't completely matching with the body skin? This is with Hanmens next gen skin btw.

AI-Syoujyo 1_16_2023 3_16_20 AM.png
AI-Syoujyo 1_16_2023 3_16_24 AM.png

I turned SSS off so it was more noticeable but it's a few shades lighter than the skin color, using next gen skin and hanmen shaders.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Here are update packs:
Those packs contain only files updated from previous pack so if you now have, let's say, BetterRepack R12 then you need to install first BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R12 to R13 update).exe and then BetterRepack AI Shoujo (R13 to R14 update).exe
Is there an example how to do it?

Jun 26, 2022
Is there an example how to do it?
It's very easy. Just open downloaded exe file with update, when asked about game location pick where you have your game and then just click through like you would installing game.
When asked if you want generate new config I'd suggest choosing No unless you experience some problems with game.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
It's very easy. Just open downloaded exe file with update, when asked about game location pick where you have your game and then just click through like you would installing game.
When asked if you want generate new config I'd suggest choosing No unless you experience some problems with game.
1673880599611.png
Which one do I need to download?

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
So I installed the BepInEx folder that comes with this download . That seemed to fix my problem. I'll leave this here in case anyone else is having this issue.

Has anyone had the issue where fingers and toes aren't completely matching with the body skin? This is with Hanmens next gen skin btw.

So I'm having issues with Hanmens Next Gen Shader I downloaded this one https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/ and I notice that when I turn it on the toes and fingers don't match. I have graphics mod and sss turned on, any idea why this would be happening? It seems it doesn't matter the skin type either for some reason setting the body to the next gen shader causes this mismatch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Anybody ever have a girl lock up on them? They won't move unless you take them places personally and will just stand in one spot at all times if otherwise left alone. I tried swapping out the girl in question with another one to see what would happen. The girl that got switched in was moving around fine, but when I went back to the one with the issue she just stood still as before, only turning her head to follow the player. Anybody know what can be done to get her walking around again?

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
Is it possible to get some of the HS2 mods to work for AI? I'd really like to get this card/mod working in this game but it just doesn't want to work for some reason. Keeps saying I'm missing the darkruler zipmod even though it's installed and I can see it in the KK manager.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes