ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Hi fellas, after downloading the All-In-One file, do I have to download the Sideloader Modpack file as well in order to play ? If not, does it affect the gameplay ?
No, Sideloader Modpack contains only mods for Studio like maps and props not used by the main game. Probably that's why they're in separate archive file.
The studio is integrated in the main game
But you can test the studio without this modpack
The modpack adds a lot of elements

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Bumping this because I thought it was fixed but only in the character maker, not in game. In game I'm still having this issue, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Got an answer to this on the HS2 forum from user Drowsy
The short version: opening up the material editor body and tweaking the TransBase setting seemed to work for me.

Drowsys advice: Play with "the TransBase, TransDynamic, TransOcclusion, TransRange and TransShadows settings. Tuning the first few of these down a bit, and/or Shadow up a bit, will reduce the SSS effect. If you overdo it you might end up creating some weirdly dark bodyparts, so tune it gradually and try out the result in different color/lighting until you get it to your liking. "

Full post for credit and completeness: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-9923553

Reactions: 8Inchesofsnow
Sep 8, 2018
Hello just want to ask some question

What card is compatible with Ai Shoujo ? The only one i know is Honey Select 2, does it have another card from different game that compatible with Ai Shoujo ?

Jun 26, 2022
Hello just want to ask some question

What card is compatible with Ai Shoujo ? The only one i know is Honey Select 2, does it have another card from different game that compatible with Ai Shoujo ?
No, only HS2 and AI cards will work in AI game.
Room Girl game can load also cards from HS2 and AI but RG cards are not working in AI nor HS2

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
Got an answer to this on the HS2 forum from user Drowsy
The short version: opening up the material editor body and tweaking the TransBase setting seemed to work for me.

Drowsys advice: Play with "the TransBase, TransDynamic, TransOcclusion, TransRange and TransShadows settings. Tuning the first few of these down a bit, and/or Shadow up a bit, will reduce the SSS effect. If you overdo it you might end up creating some weirdly dark bodyparts, so tune it gradually and try out the result in different color/lighting until you get it to your liking. "

Full post for credit and completeness: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-9923553
Thanks very much the the response that seems to have solved this issues for me!

Jun 26, 2022
Reactions: Agent Enigma
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes