Jun 26, 2022
Is it possible to get some of the HS2 mods to work for AI? I'd really like to get this card/mod working in this game but it just doesn't want to work for some reason. Keeps saying I'm missing the darkruler zipmod even though it's installed and I can see it in the KK manager.
Yes, it is possible and I did that with few although there are problems with some.
Here are those I've fixed:

Also check this post and this one.

Mr ZoRo

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone
We sometimes suffer that some characters do not work, most of them need to modify the head mod from HS2 to AI

I have modified about 40 mods and they are all working fine, and I will upload them and share them with everyone

Some cases intercepted me. Characters do not move lips for example when using [DBLin] Face type02 MR mod, does anyone know what the solution is.

As for modified mods, what is the best free site for uploading files, and files can be added permanently

Thank you all

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Anybody ever have a girl lock up on them? They won't move unless you take them places personally and will just stand in one spot at all times if otherwise left alone. I tried swapping out the girl in question with another one to see what would happen. The girl that got switched in was moving around fine, but when I went back to the one with the issue she just stood still as before, only turning her head to follow the player. Anybody know what can be done to get her walking around again?
Well I found a solution. I took the girl over to the other island and she started moving and walking around on her own. Transported back to the island she was originally on and she started moving again after standing still for a couple of seconds.

Jun 26, 2022
Hi everyone
We sometimes suffer that some characters do not work, most of them need to modify the head mod from HS2 to AI

I have modified about 40 mods and they are all working fine, and I will upload them and share them with everyone

Some cases intercepted me. Characters do not move lips for example when using [DBLin] Face type02 MR mod, does anyone know what the solution is.

As for modified mods, what is the best free site for uploading files, and files can be added permanently

Thank you all
To fix that you need fix [FaceBlendShape] by replacing "IL.dll" by "Assembly-CSharp.dll", check this tutorial https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-9551114
It's fixed in my version of [DBLin] Face type02 MR, you'll find it on my

Although I found out that some face-shape mods are messing with others for example [DBLin] Face type03 MR mod is causing the regular Face Type 03 to not blending properly and haven't found solution yet, I've just disabled it for regular Type03 to work again.

Mr ZoRo

Nov 2, 2017
To fix that you need fix [FaceBlendShape] by replacing "IL.dll" by "Assembly-CSharp.dll", check this tutorial https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-9551114
It's fixed in my version of [DBLin] Face type02 MR, you'll find it on my Mega

Although I found out that some face-shape mods are messing with others for example [DBLin] Face type03 MR mod is causing the regular Face Type 03 to not blending properly and haven't found solution yet, I've just disabled it for regular Type03 to work again.
Everything in my file is the same as yours, and I tried your file, but the problem is not resolved

Jun 26, 2022
Everything in my file is the same as yours, and I tried your file, but the problem is not resolved
Then it must be that some other mods are messing with those, I know for sure that [DBLin] DBLin.type_western v1.0, [DBLin] DBLin.type3_remake v1.0 and [Hanmen.BobbyBrown] _Hanmen_Next-Gen Tongue Teeth v1.0.4 are messing witch other face types and disabling them fixed the problem.
Try first disabling those three mods and if it won't help then start disabling other mods until you find which one is causing it. That's what i did.

[EDIT]
Also [Hanmen] Toon Head 03 and [Hanmen] Toon Head 04 zipmods are messing with other face types, disable them if you have them.

By the way, does anyone of you know if this game utilize all CPU cores? Will upgrading my CPU to another that has more cores (from 4 cores CPU to 6 or 8 cores) make it run smoother?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr ZoRo

Mr ZoRo

Nov 2, 2017
Then it must be that some other mods are messing with those, I know for sure that [DBLin] DBLin.type_western v1.0, [DBLin] DBLin.type3_remake v1.0 and [Hanmen.BobbyBrown] _Hanmen_Next-Gen Tongue Teeth v1.0.4 are messing witch other face types and disabling them fixed the problem.
Try first disabling those three mods and if it won't help then start disabling other mods until you find which one is causing it. That's what i did.

[EDIT]
Also [Hanmen] Toon Head 03 and [Hanmen] Toon Head 04 zipmods are messing with other face types, disable them if you have them.

By the way, does anyone of you know if this game utilize all CPU cores? Will upgrading my CPU to another that has more cores (from 4 cores CPU to 6 or 8 cores) make it run smoother?
You were right my friend, I found that the file [DBLin] DBLin.type_western v1.0 was the cause of the problem, I searched during the two days for anything causing the problem, but unfortunately I did not find a solution yet

As for your question about the processor, I am using the Asus ROG Strix G17 G713QM-ES94 laptop.
And "AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800H Mobile Processor (8-core/16-thread, 20MB cache, up to 4.4 GHz max boost)"

Often though, the game hangs and freezes for a period of time

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
So I installed the BepInEx folder that comes with this download . That seemed to fix my problem. I'll leave this here in case anyone else is having this issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bumping this because I thought it was fixed but only in the character maker, not in game. In game I'm still having this issue, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Jun 26, 2022
other than sleep and pee where can i fool around with the girl??
In the bath and shower also.

Bumping this because I thought it was fixed but only in the character maker, not in game. In game I'm still having this issue, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Do you have like that in all cards or just few?
Try to look around in maker for any body color parameters that's not default (those with * beside parameter name), try resetting all parameters to defaults.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr ZoRo

8Inchesofsnow

Dec 26, 2021
In the bath and shower also.

Do you have like that in all cards or just few?
Try to look around in maker for any body color parameters that's not default (those with * beside parameter name), try resetting all parameters to defaults.
It's happening with all of my characters. I tried going back to v1.85 of the hanmen shader, that didn't help. I checked the material editor and the only thing that isn't default is the shader, none of the other variables have been touched. Thanks for the suggestion though!

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
Hi fellas, after downloading the All-In-One file, do I have to download the Sideloader Modpack file as well in order to play ? If not, does it affect the gameplay ?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes