[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
A couple of other shortcuts I recently found. Ignore me if you know them already, but I've been playing this for almost 2 years and JUST discovered them so maybe I'm not alone.
, hides your character. Press , again to get them back.
Spacebar hides all menus. Press spacebar again to bring them back.
That spacebar tip.... exactly what I've been wanting and didn't know existed. Thanks! Also, thanks to Mr. Fox for explaining what I was referring to about the character editor dance stuff. I didn't know if it had a particular name, only that I could use it when saving a card. Knowing that I can press "g" is another handy tip. Very helpful.
There is a WIKI page with all shortcuts
And naturally F2..............;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I thought it was this one too, but it's not.
This attached are some others that are missing
A sjjpl hair 59b seems to not exist, I even don´t find it in my sjjpl full pack. Hair 59 is part of BetterRepack. Best you change to this one and save the card.
Pathos shared these with his cards - I uploaded them again to my MEGA site cuz they are to big to attach here.

ThePlim

Aug 12, 2021
A sjjpl hair 59b seems to not exist, I even don´t find it in my sjjpl full pack. Hair 59 is part of BetterRepack. Best you change to this one and save the card.
Pathos shared these with his cards - I uploaded them again to my MEGA site cuz they are to big to attach here.

I achieved. I noticed that it stopped working only in AiGirl, but in HS2 it worked normally.
It would be nice if there was a pack with all the usual updated ZipMods.
Thanks.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I achieved. I noticed that it stopped working only in AiGirl, but in HS2 it worked normally.
Thanks.
As far as I know, there are no "Usual Zipmods", I have over 2000 cards. and sometims I get a new one, a Zipmod is missing, so I start searching all over the forum and other places. Keep in mind that some Zipmods are exclusive, mean You have to pay for them ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks.
As Kaseijin explained all of you requested mods are NOT part of the Sideloader Modpack.
We should be satisfied with the amazing work of ScrewThisNoise who´s making much effort to feed us with his BetterRepack ;)

Anyway note pls to store those extra mods into mods/MyMods to prevent them from deleting when running Sideloader update.

And another thing: I have uploaded the two Pathos mods specially for you, so I´m thinking I have earned a "Like" - isn´t it?

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
As anyone can see there is a lot of PerseusStoned work and maybe some cards of other authors.
That´s ok, this is a card sharing thread.
But anyway you should mention this and credit the original authors ;)
IMHO ... every author should make a front card frame with his "name" and put it on every card :) ... It would be much easier for everybody. ... I have a large collection of cards and a big part of it contains "anonymous authors" a-a-and it's very annoying to check for duplicates especially when downloading from bepis ... :)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes