[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Here2Fap3

Sep 20, 2020
Hi friends - I notice that the teeth in my character's mouth are almost hidden, especially in certain facial expressions. Can anyone tell me how to make them show more normally?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi friends - I notice that the teeth in my character's mouth are almost hidden, especially in certain facial expressions. Can anyone tell me how to make them show more normally?
With ABMX in character creator. I guess it can be acheved modifing the correct bone. Sorry but I dunno the name exactly. you have to figure out by yourself xD
By the way, I am going to search over the internet a cart, layout or whatever that showns all the bone names in a simple way, if I find something I will share it here.

Last edited:

raby51

Jun 11, 2022
Sorry to interrupt card sharing session, anyone have [hyman] hutao ? and during character creation I still not use on how to navigate around the character, especially rotating around the body. Anyone know how to?
[Currently passively slowly improving Karla Kush's face and body]
Any luck finding that zipmod? Cuz I need it for a card I downloaded too

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
With ABMX in character creator. I guess it can be acheved modifing the correct bone. Sorry but I dunno the name exactly. you have to figure out by yourself xD
By the way, I am going to search over the internet a cart, layout or whatever that showns all the bone names in a simple way, if I find something I will share it here.
Mouth Cavity. There are also more bones you can adjust. type "mouth" in the search box.

Last edited:

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Anyone got any of these mods and willing to share? No biggie if not, I'm sure I won't lose any sleep not having them :LOL:

Missing mods.PNG

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone got any of these mods and willing to share? No biggie if not, I'm sure I won't lose any sleep not having them :LOL:

View attachment 2264924
I know you only asked for megan but it's Christmas so.. here's everything I have from pathos.

And for the rest I suggest you first try to update and see what it gets you. If you still have missing mods it can be premium mods alternatively a mod nod included in repack or the card(s) might have an older version of the mod than you have and in this case you need to re apply the clothing item etc and then save . For example CLOAK should be included in repack, at least I think it is. I suggest that you make a new copy if you re apply and save so the original is intact before you are certain that you have everything and then maybe rename to 2.0 or updated etc.

Merry Christmas

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 2264924
Some of them are included in Sideloader Modpack (R11), so your message seem to show up cuz there is a newer version - find the item in creator and deactivate - reactivate it and save the card.

The others seem not to be part of Repack, sry can´t help.

Pathos Megan I´ve uploaded for you on my MEGA

Edit: damn - Fox was quicker :mad:

barcon1993

Mar 28, 2019
in advanced bonemod window you should be able to search mouth and play with the values

you uhh.. could also share that card and i can totally fix it up and hand it back over *wink wink nudge nudge*

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
can some one give me the links for sakura, hinata and tsunade character cards from naruto and also how cam i install those in dxr11 version?

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
I know you only asked for megan but it's Christmas so.. here's everything I have from pathos.

And for the rest I suggest you first try to update and see what it gets you. If you still have missing mods it can be premium mods alternatively a mod nod included in repack or the card(s) might have an older version of the mod than you have and in this case you need to re apply the clothing item etc and then save . For example CLOAK should be included in repack, at least I think it is. I suggest that you make a new copy if you re apply and save so the original is intact before you are certain that you have everything and then maybe rename to 2.0 or updated etc.

Merry Christmas
Cheers buddy, appreciated

Will have to go through my mods now, only did a complete refresh/re-download of R11 about two weeks ago. Will start with an update from the init setting screen then take it from there

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Some of them are included in Sideloader Modpack (R11), so your message seem to show up cuz there is a newer version - find the item in creator and deactivate - reactivate it and save the card.

The others seem not to be part of Repack, sry can´t help.

Pathos Megan I´ve uploaded for you on my MEGA

Edit: damn - Fox was quicker :mad:
Thanks Joe, already replied to MrFoxxx, both very helpful as always :)

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It is all Velcrofly´s fault: after he created and shared a card of EVANSCENCE´s front woman AMY LEE he awakened in me the desire to end a longer crative break.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9672487
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9677438

I tried to make look her more mature, this girl is 41 now ;)
This is what came out - still not perfect, but I´m not this gifted artist like I wanted to be..........

AmyLee7.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is the card
AmyLeeEvanescence.png

You need
sjjpl_hair_yj_023
[K1T0-K1TN]-UHD-Eyebrows-1-V1
(store them in mods/MyMods)
and fully updated Repack R11.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes