[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It is all Velcrofly´s fault: after he created and shared a card of EVANSCENCE´s front woman AMY LEE he awakened in me the desire to end a longer crative break.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9672487
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9677438

I tried to make look her more mature, this girl is 41 now ;)
This is what came out - still not perfect, but I´m not this gifted artist like I wanted to be..........

View attachment 2266240

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is the card
View attachment 2266280

You need
sjjpl_hair_yj_023
[K1T0-K1TN]-UHD-Eyebrows-1-V1
(store them in mods/MyMods)
and fully updated Repack R11.
Glad to have contributed in some small way to getting you back in the saddle.

I find I go through spells where I do minimal chara creation - just adjusting other cards to suit my tastes or to fit better what they look like if they are real people. Then something triggers the need for a new card.
I also have spells away from the game itself and from Studio.

I don't think I mentioned my attempt at Amy Lee was because I downloaded a card at one point that someone had given the name Eva Nessence. I'm not sure if it was meant to be her - I didn't really see the likeness. However it did trigger her to jump to the top of my queue of ladies I want cards for that don't exist (maybe this one did, not sure).

I've got a few more in the pipeline that I'm trying to get to a sharable state - some have hung around in development hell for months, maybe over a year. Amy was just one that came from nowhere to a sharable state very quickly.

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
I know you only asked for megan but it's Christmas so.. here's everything I have from pathos.

And for the rest I suggest you first try to update and see what it gets you. If you still have missing mods it can be premium mods alternatively a mod nod included in repack or the card(s) might have an older version of the mod than you have and in this case you need to re apply the clothing item etc and then save . For example CLOAK should be included in repack, at least I think it is. I suggest that you make a new copy if you re apply and save so the original is intact before you are certain that you have everything and then maybe rename to 2.0 or updated etc.

Merry Christmas
The link shows us the cards but some of them ain't cards. Please post the ones that are cards
Like this one for example derewt2-4c913f9a-3513-4dcd-b67b-f036146142a0.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes