[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LagOrLog

Jan 28, 2022
Hello there! Can I request to anyone who enjoys making anime-themed cards. It's Witch from Goblin Slayer. I already looked in recommended sites but I only found one for Koikatsu. It would be nice if it's for HS2. I tried to create it but I don't know how to mod the outfit :ROFLMAO:

EvRPWUIXIAUzo9m.jpg tumblr_f925ce27c553f940b5ae3a968a943f57_f9586236_400.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Toguro4100

melissasexy

Dec 14, 2020
I know there are many talented ones, or people who know where to look for cards, but I've searched and can't find it, so is there someone who can make me a Kson card please?
8ecbc28a_7204_48e4_beb8_7b8f057adeb0.png

Oct 22, 2017
whenever I try to open the game it just black screens i can move my cursor but it doesn't do anything and the dhh counter on the top stops at 80 here is the output log
Try this zipmod for Hermie's hair and if you like load up Miss Star there, too. Here's her (updated) card:

View attachment 2013893

As for Cindy, that is SCARY! Here's how file I just tested looks on my machine:
View attachment 2013877
If you will download and make sure all zipmods are in your mods folder, and the correct card is loaded, you should have a good copy of Miss Aurum. :) Good luck!
There's one more card I wanna inquire about. Alice from Alice: Madness Returns. Anyone have her?
I'm willing to share the bill for Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove , hit me up
You're very much welcome. Believe it or not, it gets easier with time. I never saw live combat but I also have been in the military and had a reaction after and can sympathize. Use what you have learned and the discipline etc and apply it to your new life as a civilian. Be your own "commander" so to speak. Keep in shape with regular exercise. Plan your own "operations" and "missions" even as goofy as it sounds. Try to find likeminded in your area with military experience. Get inspired by people like Jocko Willink and others that has been on JRE podcast etc.

I wanna bump this babe up. Please, pretty please can someone make her a reality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote