[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hello who can do this person? Danica Collins
Danica-300-075.jpgdanica202-013.jpg
Another one of the the lovely women I've had in mind for a long time for HS2. I'm for sure a fan of her looks.
She seem to be timeless.. Always hot and sexy and no sign of aging as far as I've seen. I wish I could do this one but I'm sick atm and also up to my neck busy.

Reactions: taureaudragon

Zedriv

Dec 9, 2022
I have a request for Wednesday Addams from the new Netflix show. Greta Thunberg would also be nice.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I have a request for Wednesday Addams from the new Netflix show. Greta Thunberg would also be nice.
ye they are both very similar are they not?... :LOL: I mean we already know wednesday is a monster in disguise but Greta is doing her very best to seem noble and benevolent but the yt video has leaked and we all have herd her "real" voice..
"how dare you!" ..

Oct 22, 2017
ye they are both very similar are they not?... :LOL: I mean we already know wednesday is a monster in disguise but Greta is doing her very best to seem noble and benevolent but the yt video has leaked and we all have herd her "real" voice..
"how dare you!" ..
Mr. Fox, I would like to thank you sooo much for everything you've done for me before the year ends. You're one of the best out there, with you taking up requests out of pure kindness. It cheered me up, this year has been hell, with me getting out the Army, and not adjusting to civilian life yet.

On another note, could someone turn the hottie Jynx Maze into a card? She's been a fav of mine for a few years lol

Jynx-Maze-Feet-4824499.jpg hd-jynx-maze-keiran-lee-3.jpg images (3).jpeg image4.jpg

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Mr. Fox, I would like to thank you sooo much for everything you've done for me before the year ends. You're one of the best out there, with you taking up requests out of pure kindness. It cheered me up, this year has been hell, with me getting out the Army, and not adjusting to civilian life yet.
You're very much welcome. Believe it or not, it gets easier with time. I never saw live combat but I also have been in the military and had a reaction after and can sympathize. Use what you have learned and the discipline etc and apply it to your new life as a civilian. Be your own "commander" so to speak. Keep in shape with regular exercise. Plan your own "operations" and "missions" even as goofy as it sounds. Try to find likeminded in your area with military experience. Get inspired by people like Jocko Willink and others that has been on JRE podcast etc.

Oct 22, 2017
You're very much welcome. Believe it or not, it gets easier with time. I never saw live combat but I also have been in the military and had a reaction after and can sympathize. Use what you have learned and the discipline etc and apply it to your new life as a civilian. Be your own "commander" so to speak. Keep in shape with regular exercise. Plan your own "operations" and "missions" even as goofy as it sounds. Try to find likeminded in your area with military experience. Get inspired by people like Jocko Willink and others that has been on JRE podcast etc.

Thank you again. I've been connecting with other veterans older than me and listening to their stories, lol

Reactions: Mr-Fox

SplatterPope

Apr 11, 2022
Not a character request exactly, but a related item request.

I've seen screenshots/scenes where people have used these, but they're in English rather than Japanese.
I figured there's probably a way to force translation (like with item names), but haven't found one.

Plates.PNG

I'm not sure what the mod itself is called - it's part of the whole BR8+.
Is there a an edit of the mod that makes them English, or some way to force the translation that I'm missing?

To make it a proper character request thread:
Has anyone ever made one of Elaine from Seinfeld or Ming Lee from Turning Red?
I'm a little surprised I haven't seen an Elaine, but I'm really surprised I haven't seen a Ming Lee.

Elaine.PNG Ming_Lee.PNG

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
This is less a card request and more a mod request. Does anyone have the uncensor for this one? it's not loading. I'm thinking maybe it got removed by a BR update

HS2ChaF_20220911230445527.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Not a character request exactly, but a related item request.

I've seen screenshots/scenes where people have used these, but they're in English rather than Japanese.
I figured there's probably a way to force translation (like with item names), but haven't found one.

View attachment 2229492

I'm not sure what the mod itself is called - it's part of the whole BR8+.
Is there a an edit of the mod that makes them English, or some way to force the translation that I'm missing?

To make it a proper character request thread:
Has anyone ever made one of Elaine from Seinfeld or Ming Lee from Turning Red?
I'm a little surprised I haven't seen an Elaine, but I'm really surprised I haven't seen a Ming Lee.

View attachment 2229506 View attachment 2229508
If you are talking about a dog collar/choker with nametag. You can't simply translate the nametag since it's a physical object. You would need to edit the texture manually. There are many neck collars with tags in english to be found. I saw one just the other day, lets see if I can find it again.

1670854502629.png

example of editing the texture:

HS2_2022-12-12-16-38-59-174.png

You can choose any text you wish and also wich ever font and then edit the bumpmap so it has some "depth" or "height".

Replace bumpmap and colormask in material editor

Cock Lover_acs_neck_cowg_m6_BumpMap.png Cock Lover_acs_neck_cowg_m6_ColorMask.png

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Can someone make a card of Nayeon from Twice?

View attachment 2231300 View attachment 2231301
I can't remember where I downloaded it from or who the original author was, but I have the attached card. I would have adjusted it after downloading but it was last modified a year ago. Normally I adjust the body measurements to fit those of real people and I may have changed the outfit in some way (as a wild guess adding heels and stockings if they weren't there already - yeah, guilty as charged).
Apologies to the author for not crediting them.
Nayeon 2.png

I seem to have a complete set of Twice members, so they may have been posted somewhere as a set

Fuckmenowimsowet

Apr 26, 2022
I can't remember where I downloaded it from or who the original author was, but I have the attached card. I would have adjusted it after downloading but it was last modified a year ago. Normally I adjust the body measurements to fit those of real people and I may have changed the outfit in some way (as a wild guess adding heels and stockings if they weren't there already - yeah, guilty as charged).
Apologies to the author for not crediting them.
View attachment 2231757

I seem to have a complete set of Twice members, so they may have been posted somewhere as a set
Thank you! Do you know where you've posted the other cards?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thank you! Do you know where you've posted the other cards?
I didn't post any. Someone must have posted them at Discord, Bepis DB, here, Kenzato Booru, Illusion Booru, Yuki Portal or Arca Live as those are the places I trawl for cards.
I downloaded them and adjusted them. I don't seem to have the originals, just my adjusted versions.
So I have no idea who the author is - I'm assuming that one individual created them all but I haven't touched these in a year so there could be 9 different authors for all I remember.
Here you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update - I found these scenes, I may have downloaded them from somewhere and exported the characters

2022_0102_0001_57_675.png 2022_0102_0004_39_334.png

There was a Readme file with them suggesting the author is called Kimagure. That's if I've added 2 and 2 and made 4 out of all of this. It's a year since I touched any of these so I'm guessing a lot

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Could somebody re-create this version of Alice from Madness Returns? This is the best someone made by far, but only for HS1. Pleeeeease and thank you to whoever is willing. :) 5a96eaa0612923b5c118a82d1fec85fd8464c472.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote