[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 3, 2022
I was hoping someone with talent and not a scrub like me could take a shot at these two characters.

First one is Meredith Stout from Cyberpunk 2077 and the second one is Faith from Far Cry 5.

Much appreciated if someone does take a crack at them. Thank you.

faith.jpg faith2.png stout.png stout2.png

Reactions: Vilisskuja

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Oh! Thanks. I'm not the best creator but I will try change her body! I think it's a little "fatter", especialy bottom side ;). I like how you did face I guess, thanks again.
I tried to fit her to actual body measurements assuming those on internet are reliable. Even then I left her hips a bit bigger. I would say either the body measurements plugin is out or the internet is, as I think she has more down there in real life. Not sure about up top as that can be deceptive depending on the top and support.
That may need a bit of a play with the settings in PushUp plug in as I've probably defaulted to my standard, whereas she tends to push them together more to max the cleavage.
She was initially a fusion between two other models then playing with the face and body sliders.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Oh! Thanks. I'm not the best creator but I will try change her body! I think it's a little "fatter", especialy bottom side ;). I like how you did face I guess, thanks again.
I tried to fit her to actual body measurements assuming those on internet are reliable. Even then I left her hips a bit bigger. I would say either the body measurements plugin is out or the internet is, as I think she has more down there in real life. Not sure about up top as that can be deceptive depending on the top and support.
That may need a bit of a play with the settings in PushUp plug in as I've probably defaulted to my standard, whereas she tends to push them together more to max the cleavage.
She was initially a fusion between two other models then playing with the face and body sliders.
I've had a go at amending the card to give her more of a backside that aligns more with pictures of her than the body measurements available and to adjust the PushUp settings.
Both original and amended now in teh same post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9614334

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Hey everyone, does anyone know of a Vindictus Succubus Queen outfit for Honey Select 2? The only ones I can find are for HS1.

I don't mind if it's a premium link, like a Patreon, paying for it is no problem for me, I just can't find any for HS2.

Derek 406/

Aug 7, 2021
Hello everyone. Who can create this character? They are from the cartoon Madagascar 3. Her name is Chantelle Dubois. bf0bb997562679df7ca6e905da64c00d.jpg

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I don't suppose anyone has a card for Anastasia Kvitko. I downloaded one a year or so back but lost it when my hard drive crashed. It's the only card I can think of that I've since been unable to find. If anyone still has it lying around and can share it I'd be most grateful.

As a reminder of what she looks like:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I don't suppose anyone has a card for Anastasia Kvitko. I downloaded one a year or so back but lost it when my hard drive crashed. It's the only card I can think of that I've since been unable to find. If anyone still has it lying around and can share it I'd be most grateful.

She really is something isn't she..

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

She really is something isn't she..
For what it is worth - the girls from the region look like clones of each other. I'd guess she has these strong Moldovan roots, even tho she is Ukrainian. And I swear a quarter of Moldovan girls have this same look they share. If you saw one, you saw them all.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote