[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2236501
Is it possible to do this "advanced eye" thing for only one eye ?
It is possible to do different things with different eyes
1671098143132.png
If you untick the Set both left and right eyes box. Then you can define what you ant for left and right separately.

For future reference, I would suggest this sort of question fits better in one of these two threads
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/
Probably the first as it is more about Character Maker.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
A few more real people cards on other sites in case people aren't aware and want to grab them
Bepis DB has an Amy Adams card - haven't seen one of her before.
Tretete's Denise Milani card is showing up there as recent - I thought I'd seen that before but probably just wishful thinking :love:.
BarbierDeSeville has released a Hilary Duff card on Kenzato Booru.

RICKNICKPRICK

Sep 4, 2022
It is possible to do different things with different eyes
View attachment 2236824
If you untick the Set both left and right eyes box. Then you can define what you ant for left and right separately.

For future reference, I would suggest this sort of question fits better in one of these two threads
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/
Probably the first as it is more about Character Maker.
Thank you so much for your reply, but I'm talking about the advanced eye shader which we change in the material editor.
when I change it the shader applies to both eyes no matter what.
what I actually want is the pupil rotation in only one eye.

bobyfec

Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I'm trying to get the overatch team. I modify existing cards and rework them to suit me.
I wanted to know if there were already existing cards for: Echo, Zarya, Queen Junkers, Orisa, Sojourn Kiriko and Moira

Thank you in advance, the first 11 characters are not finished but I can already post the cards if anyone is interested

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I'm trying to get the overatch team. I modify existing cards and rework them to suit me.
I wanted to know if there were already existing cards for: Echo, Zarya, Queen Junkers, Orisa, Sojourn Kiriko and Moira

Thank you in advance, the first 11 characters are not finished but I can already post the cards if anyone is interested
Did you try the search box right above?
Also BepisDB is a good address to search

Reactions: Mr-Fox

nicoo12345

Dec 13, 2022
woooo__gwen_tennyson__by_kameronfox_ddwhyeo-pre.jpg Does anyone have this card? please.. please.. please..

I would really apreciate it... I can also upload the ones you request, if I have it

Reactions: Lot147

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2239942 Does anyone have this card? please.. please.. please..

I would really apreciate it... I can also upload the ones you request, if I have it
As I recommended one post above to bobyfec: before you beg for a certain card try the usual way in the search box right above
or on BepisDB ;)

And there is always google & co..................

nicoo12345

Dec 13, 2022
As I recommended one post above to bobyfec: before you beg for a certain card try the usual way in the search box right above
or on BepisDB ;)

And there is always google & co..................
Thanks,
but those cards do not resemble the one I show, (because this is more realistic)

how can i get this particular one

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022

I like them. I'd certainly be interested if you posted them. Is the Tracer one your own creation? They all look pretty good to me.

Off-topic (sorry!): Does repack 11 have more studio dance animations available in the character editor? I'm still using RS 10. Apologies for asking in the wrong place. If there is a thread for questions like this I'd be very appreciative you letting me know. I did a very meager forum search myself, but I didn't try particularly hard. Feel free to aggressively say "try harder!" :)

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks,
but those cards do not resemble the one I show, (because this is more realistic)

how can i get this particular one
As you want..............

But if I´m allowed to make a judgement the first card on Bepis is showing a by far higher level of face quality than your screenshot
GwenTennyson.jpg
(With some fast tweaks)

But the taste is yours.............. ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Off-topic (sorry!): Does repack 11 have more studio dance animations available in the character editor? I'm still using RS 10. Apologies for asking in the wrong place. If there is a thread for questions like this I'd be very appreciative you letting me know. I did a very meager forum search myself, but I didn't try particularly hard. Feel free to aggressively say "try harder!" :)
The character creator has no animations, I guess you mean the "poses" you can choose when saving a card.
There are exactly 200 (I´m thinking there are same double) since this game faound me (R5) and that hasn´t changed in R11.

If you need more poses (there are a lot to download) for screenshot you have to go into StudioNEO and there is also the option to create your own animations.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and qazeqaze
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes