[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I see fat,not maturity.To me a sexy body must look healthy at first.Quite a controvetial explaination of sexy between you and me.I would never call a girl without thigh gap sexy.
Not controversial at all you're just wrong and I'm right, obviously.. :p
Just that opinions are like butts split in two and smells like poop for some reason or how did that one go now again?..:unsure:

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
Eh what buttocks?? I don't see any. She looks like a small preteen girl. No maturity there. And regarding bone structure, you must be joking. She is not straight as a board but not far off. No hips what so ever. "Sexual Maturity" in a female means fat and this one doesn't have any.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sort of fan of this type,check this out,dude.

Reactions: Sorny and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I'm sort of fan of this type,check this out,dude.
I checked mine, no bumps or lumps as far as I can feel. :unsure:
This female body type is what I would call "skinny bitches". I don't like skinny, no surprise there..
I guess you must really really like this model:

Melissa Mendiny

Oh.. wow... look at that gap.. I don't mind some holes in my cheese but tbh I prefer the cheese over the holes...:p
This is a girl I have had in mind for HS2 for a long time. I might take a stab at it one day when my skills are up to snuff for her.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
This female body type is what I would call "skinny bitches". I don't like skinny, no surprise there..

Melissa Mendiny

Oh.. wow... look at that gap.. I don't mind some holes in my cheese but tbh I prefer the cheese over the holes...:p
This is a girl I have had in mind for HS2 for a long time. I might take a stab at it one day when my skills are up to snuff for her.
Melissa is the cheese! OMG <3 Loved her for years!

Reactions: Mr-Fox

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022

Melissa Mendiny

how comes she's skinny,she has fat and muscles,well balanced!
thus you can see the natrual beauty of her matured female skeleton.
Don't underestimate a thigh up,that's a physical figure which indicates a good ability of giving birth,as if that gap is to say,"SHE IS READY FOR HAVING A BABY,and she's very much capable of giving birth to a heathy child"
I really can't resist a thigh gap,'cos deep inside my genes,it tells me I should better fuck a healthy woman who will make good use of my half gene.

• Yay, new update!

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
how comes she's skinny,she has fat and muscles,well balanced!
thus you can see the natrual beauty of her matured female skeleton.
Don't underestimate a thigh up,that's a physical figure which indicates a good ability of giving birth,as if that gap is to say,"SHE IS READY FOR HAVING A BABY,and she's very much capable of giving birth to a heathy child"
I really can't resist a thigh gap,'cos deep inside my genes,it tells me I should better fuck a healthy woman who will make good use of my half gene.
If you have not already, check out my buddy Sykosis creations. He is also very much into the thigh gap and all his characters has this body type you speak of.

HS2_2022-12-06-19-41-41-772.png

Last edited:

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
If you have not already, check out my buddy Sykosis creations. He is also very much into the thigh gap and all his characters has this body type you speak of.

ayayaa,I happened to have some collection of these cards,looked good though,but still a bit cartoonized to me.I prefer natural beauty,without exageration of sparkling eyes,ant-like waist,or bear's bumps.
that guy is really good at shaping face,like an artist who likes to take pic of a face from 45 degree angel.
Cheers buddy! just keep the pace up and hope you could one day make a card with "thigh gap" or "skinny bitch" for us!

• Hey there

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
ayayaa,I happened to have some collection of these cards,looked good though,but still a bit cartoonized to me.I prefer natural beauty,without exageration of sparkling eyes,ant-like waist,or bear's bumps.
that guy is really good at shaping face,like an artist who likes to take pic of a face from 45 degree angel.
Cheers buddy! just keep the pace up and hope you could one day make a card with "thigh gap" or "skinny bitch" for us!
Would my card of Taylor Momsen count as skinny?
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9412943
She's skinnier than I usually like, but I thought I'd create the card (for scientific purposes obviously) because I like the music and wanted to try making a blonde for a change.

Interesting how different people's perceptions of the same female body are.

jackbau3r

Mar 30, 2019
Surprisingly I couldn't find any balaclava / ski mask accessory in BetterRepack nor anywhere. If there is, please link or name the mod. Thanks.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Surprisingly I couldn't find any balaclava / ski mask accessory in BetterRepack nor anywhere. If there is, please link or name the mod. Thanks.
SENA does balaclava Mods.
1670364068388.png

Sorry. I don't know if they are in Better Repack or whether I picked them up elsewhere on my travels.

One point to note is that, after adding either of them, you then need to adjust the hair to fit within them.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes