[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Fine - thanks for the hint!

Unfortunately this face type is not in BetterRepack (even Bleeding Edge), the only face from Xyth24 is Aqua - but this isn´t still the face from templet
View attachment 2209537

Have a link to download?
... I'm not interested, but there's a link for some Xyth24's mods :) Not mine, just made a quick search in discord ...

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
For all you who still like to play AI in housing/story mode, here's my housing card.
View attachment 2208354
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note 1: Made in AI R14 fully updated and with build everywhere and build overlap options ON, you'll need those to import it into your game

Note 2: This card should go to your UserData\housing\01 folder if you don't know where to put it.
nice ..

multicap06

Sep 6, 2021
... I'm not interested, but there's a link for some Xyth24's mods :) Not mine, just made a quick search in discord ...

Wow so much help from you guys! Long story short, it works. I downloaded the zipmod "Diaochan", copied it into the Mods folder and didn't anything, just loaded the card again. Now she looks as she should: Works!.png

Thank you turbojoe for your interest in my little problem and thank you tretete for making the download for the right zipmod possible

Thank you guys, you are the best! (This counts for you all)

Last edited:

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
Wow so much help from you guys! Long story short, it works. I downloaded the zipmod "Diaochan", copied it into the Mods folder and didn't anything, just loaded the card again. Now she looks as she should: View attachment 2210134

Thank you turbojoe for your interest in my little problem and thank you tretete for making the download for the right zipmod possible

Thank you guys, you are the best! (This counts for you all)
but the mods is for hs1 and the card for hs2 (?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sykosis and Mr-Fox

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Bleach

She's very naughty, the girl, I'm going to give her a spanking!

Meninas McAllon - Bleach.png Meninas McAllon - Bleach 01.png

ONE PIECE

to make a request

public let me show you what the problem is?!

HoneySelect2 01_12_2022 21_03_40.png HoneySelect2 01_12_2022 21_03_23.png

Yamato - one piece.png
Yamato one piece.png Yamato - one piece 01.png Yamato - one piece 02.png
I hope it will work, tell me in comment?

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Fine - thanks for the hint!

Unfortunately this face type is not in BetterRepack (even Bleeding Edge), the only face from Xyth24 is Aqua - but this isn´t still the face from templet
View attachment 2209537

After 15 minutes scrolling through his characters here I found her finally :p
View attachment 2209575

The download link is here

As I suspected the mod is going directly into abdata, so it doesn´t show up in HS2PGNInfo.

Anyway the face won´t load in my game - I´m looking tomorrow what´s going on.
That pic is honey select 1 TJ

NUKED

PS TJ Check discord pm

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
рафас ушол и саит полу жывои .
This is an English speaking forum please use google translator if you need but post only English so that everyone can read.
We have many nationalities here so if everyone else can manage to speak English I'm sure you can as well.

Это англоязычный форум, пожалуйста, используйте переводчик Google, если вам нужно, но пишите только на английском языке, чтобы все могли читать. У нас здесь много национальностей, поэтому, если все остальные могут говорить по-английски, я уверен, что и вы сможете.

• Love
Reactions: turbojoe

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Anyone knows what is going on with the last weird ass anti china cards on bepis? I feel like I'm downloading a virus and shit

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone knows what is going on with the last weird ass anti china cards on bepis? I feel like I'm downloading a virus and shit
No. Someone seems to have added a few cards with notes.
I also get a warning from my AntiVirus every time I go to Bepis DB. But that isn't new. It has been happening for a while now and I don't believe it is connected. It also hasn't stopped me downloading cards from there. I haven't downloaded any of the cards with notes that I think you are referring to. You first ;)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes