[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I've been messing around with paint.net to try and make a half decent tattoo overlay, but I only have paint.net to work with. 99% of the in game assets that are set to paints are off center and even if they aren't they dont wrap around the body without fading out near the mesh seams.

I saw this card and thought it would make a perfect over inflated implants bimbo...
The skin overlay is on this card.
Herbmetaru has made many posts about this topic in the WIP thread. There are many posts to scroll through but the link is for the correct page at least.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...on-exclusive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/page-4

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
change eyelash that should fix
And if it doesn't it's likely you only need to update your game. But first try easier things, such as rebooting the game, reloading the character, switching to a different character and then switching back etc. The same for the eyelash, switch to a different one and then switch back, just like soso07 said. Normally the only thing that should make the eyelash look that way is messing with the cutoff setting in material editor. I doubt that you have done this by mistake. Sometimes the game is simply acting buggy and a simple reboot fixes everything. If this doesn't happen then more "serious" actions is needed, such as updating or re install etc.

ceilorty

Jul 4, 2022
Эй, ребята, может быть, кто-нибудь из вас может мне помочь?

Как она должна выглядеть:
View attachment 2207573

Как она выглядит на самом деле:
View attachment 2207574

Не понимаю, почему, ни один мод не пропал.
Я прикреплю ее карту, может быть, она правильно загружается в вашей игре?

Кредиты владельцу карты!
Спасибо за вашу помощь
2022-12-02_12-24-09.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys, maybe somebody of you can help me?

How she should look like:
View attachment 2207573

How she actually looks like:
View attachment 2207574

Don't understand why, no mod is missing.
I'll attach her card, maybe she's loading properly in your game?

Credits to the owner of the card!
Thanks for your help
Well - in my fully updated R11 (incl. Bleeding Edge) this card is loading exactly the same like yours.

And for that like the first default face type is highlighted, giving a complete wrong face expression, it looks like there are essential mods for the facial sculpting and makeup missing.

This is the modlist of the card
Rias-Card-Modlist.jpg
but I can´t find none which I don´t have for the face o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr-Fox
Jun 26, 2022
For all you who still like to play AI in housing/story mode, here's my housing card.
2022_1129_1924_21_509.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note 1: Made in AI R14 fully updated and with build everywhere and build overlap options ON, you'll need those to import it into your game

Note 2: This card should go to your UserData\housing\01 folder if you don't know where to put it.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Well - in my fully updated R11 (incl. Bleeding Edge) this card is loading exactly the same like yours.

And for that like the first default face type is highlighted, giving a complete wrong face expression, it looks like there are essential mods for the facial sculpting and makeup missing.

This is the modlist of the card
View attachment 2208153
but I can´t find none which I don´t have for the face o_O
The card loads oddly for me as well. But then, as stated, if you change the eyelash type the "heavy goth eyeliner" look is corrected. You can even change it back to the original eyelash type and it looks fine.

I've seen something similar happen with a card I created but that used one of Roy's face. This card seems to use standard face & no overlays etc so I'm at a loss as to what is happening.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The card loads oddly for me as well. But then, as stated, if you change the eyelash type the "heavy goth eyeliner" look is corrected. You can even change it back to the original eyelash type and it looks fine.

I've seen something similar happen with a card I created but that used one of Roy's face. This card seems to use standard face & no overlays etc so I'm at a loss as to what is happening.
You´re right - the weird Eyeshadow is gone, but the whole face is still completly wrong
Rias-Card-Eyelash.jpg

My opinion is still that the right face type is missing - but I have no clue why this don´t show up in the mod list of HS2PNGInfo for this card.

As you mentioned Roy12: most cards of him are coming with a zipmod for the facial stuff.
But this is visible in HS2PNGInfo, for example
Rias-Card-Roy12Example.jpg

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
My first serious submission: Jeannie Lee from MxR Plays, also running under alias 'Potastic Panda'

I got inspired by some old fakes that I found, like those:
View attachment 2086630 View attachment 2086631 View attachment 2086628 View attachment 2086629

I have a Youtuber collection where she would fit in, so I tried. It needed two attempts, but then it surprisingly turned out really well (at least from what I can judge), so I decided to actually post for once:
View attachment 2086633
View attachment 2086637 View attachment 2086636 View attachment 2086638 View attachment 2086635

I started out with some Nezuko card, which is why the hairpin is still there, which I thought was a nice touch. The first picture (and one with smaller chest) I wanted to use as card images, but then I decided comparing with a real face of hers would in this situation be better, so these are now the cards:
(standard version)
View attachment 2086645
(smaller, perhaps more realistic chest - picture also a fake btw)
View attachment 2086644

Cards are also here
Standard:
Smaller Chest:

I had a lot of costumes readied for her, which is necessary, since her hair is mostly accessory, meaning she can't wear anyone else's outfit. If you need variety in clothes and hairstyles too, I provide them all named with preface 'Vagini' for easy file search here:

Just be warned that those clothes all include 1 subtle creampie and 1 subtle(only inside) ..uhh.. creammouth(?) accessory object, which I couldn't be bothered to remove everywhere.
hi where are the actual cards? i can only see the side by side pictures not just the card

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
You´re right - the weird Eyeshadow is gone, but the whole face is still completly wrong
View attachment 2208656

My opinion is still that the right face type is missing - but I have no clue why this don´t show up in the mod list of HS2PNGInfo for this card.

As you mentioned Roy12: most cards of him are coming with a zipmod for the facial stuff.
But this is visible in HS2PNGInfo, for example
View attachment 2208725
the face type is Diaochan_Xyth24.
cap01.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
the face type is Diaochan_Xyth24.
View attachment 2209317
Fine - thanks for the hint!

Unfortunately this face type is not in BetterRepack (even Bleeding Edge), the only face from Xyth24 is Aqua - but this isn´t still the face from templet
Rias-Card-Aqua.jpg

After 15 minutes scrolling through his characters here I found her finally :p
Rias-Card-Xyth24.jpg

The download link is here

As I suspected the mod is going directly into abdata, so it doesn´t show up in HS2PGNInfo.

Anyway the face won´t load in my game - I´m looking tomorrow what´s going on.

Edit: mod is for HS1!
Take the link from tretete https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9521010

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes