[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Anybody have cards of Indian women they can share?
Well i also need to talk about the outfit of them. Will it be possible to create the saree outfit in HS2?
I present to you . Hispanic, Southeast Asian, Middle Eastern, and Indian women. 168MB, over 150 cards.

(yes i know the term "dusky" is racially problematic but these are categories to sort sex slaves by skin color so it's problematic to begin with)

Apr 11, 2022
Same recognized as Mr-Fox and you since I started with HS2 (R4.0)
I always wanted to clean out the (nearly) double ones, but first don´t know where they are located and second was too lazy for that - especially since I try to learn to use Studio poses.
It would be really cool to organize poses in maker and studio!

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
i wonder if you can add more poses in chara maker too , there must be a way. in earlier versions of hs2 you have less poses then in R11 there's more, so ..it's probably more complicated ? an answer from a modder will be great
That's beyond, what I can do at least:
[DMC] HS2_Maker_Poses_-_HS2_ver.zipmod

If this makes sense to you:
02.PNG

It's from 2020 and nowadays, a lot of those, that I would like to add stuff to HS2 are busy in Room Girl :-/

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
That's beyond, what I can do at least:
[DMC] HS2_Maker_Poses_-_HS2_ver.zipmod

If this makes sense to you:
View attachment 2200370

It's from 2020 and nowadays, a lot of those, that I would like to add stuff to HS2 are busy in Room Girl :-/
It means that it is of course possible, just not easy.
The listfile from DMC Maker pose zipmod. Poses has the item or category number 501. ID is the number of each individual pose ingame, MainAB is the unity3d file that stores the poses, Maindata and IKData is each pose in the unity3d file I suspect, similar to mesh name. Clip is simply a descriptive word for the pose. Manifest is for zipmod manager I belive.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Hey guys. Long time no see.

I've been playing with material editor and bonemod to make new crimes against female anatomy and fashion, but sadly every time I get a girl's ass to look just right it clips through the inner bottom and making faces that don't look weird feels impossible at times lol.

Here's a couple of girls that kinda almost don't suck (Unless you ask nicely ;) )

card:
HS2ChaF_20220727195714482.png HS2ChaF_20221116194307687.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes