[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I get your point.
I keep seeing adverts for bras having researched online how to solve a specific garment problem for my wife before a party.
And some of the other adverts I get - I know why they come up but they are way wide of the mark :rolleyes:
yea sure "research"... for your "wife"... ;) got ya..

• Haha
Reactions: SardanticDecay

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
yea sure "research"... for your "wife"... ;) got ya..
Genuinely so. And at the risk of digging a hole ... she had a dress she wanted to wear to a party but no bra that would work with it due to the dress design. I researched a few products that might have worked but wouldn't be delivered in time. My offer to be a human bra was declined. Then I struck on the idea of moving the straps on a bra, which remarkably worked. So I got a few credits as a "bra designer". I'm sure HS2 Character Maker deserves a lot of credit as inspiration. :)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know of someone who works on COD girls? I'm looking for Farah and Valeria from Modern Warfare at the least.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Genuinely so. And at the risk of digging a hole ... she had a dress she wanted to wear to a party but no bra that would work with it due to the dress design. I researched a few products that might have worked but wouldn't be delivered in time. My offer to be a human bra was declined. Then I struck on the idea of moving the straps on a bra, which remarkably worked. So I got a few credits as a "bra designer". I'm sure HS2 Character Maker deserves a lot of credit as inspiration. :)
Ah don't pretend to be all noble and shiz, just confess you are a dirty perv just like the rest of us..:sneaky: :D
One of us.. one of us..

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone know of someone who works on COD girls? I'm looking for Farah and Valeria from Modern Warfare at the least.
The only Call of Duty card I remember is Mara by Artisans of Pathos. If it is of interest, ErosInteractive-PATHOS may be able to advise where to find it.

A search on Bepis DB produced a few results. Are any relevant?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Ah don't pretend to be all noble and shiz, just confess you are a dirty perv just like the rest of us..:sneaky: :D
One of us.. one of us..
Never denied that :cool: Wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Guilty as charged. :ROFLMAO:

I'm just a bit more covert on those sorts of searches and don't get ads relating to them. My point was Yahoo throws ads at me that look like I've done some dirty searching, but the ads are clearly triggered by specific searches that happen to be innocent.

Empire0075

Feb 14, 2018
I am newbie here and facing a problem, when loading a character card in character maker female..some mod like roy 12 sayuri is missing message pop up but I still have that mod in mod folder, this happens only in AI not HS2..any remedy??? thanks in advance!

Reactions: polakfury

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I am newbie here and facing a problem, when loading a character card in character maker female..some mod like roy 12 sayuri is missing message pop up but I still have that mod in mod folder, this happens only in AI not HS2..any remedy??? thanks in advance!
If I'm not mistaken, Roy has different downloads for AI and HS2.
Have you downloaded each and put an AI one in the AI folder?
Sorry to ask the basic question, but if it works in HS2 but not in AI then my first thought is that your HS2 card has everything it needs, but something is lacking on the AI side.
Is the card and mod definitely for AI? And has it been added to the AI directory? (it seems like the HS2 one has been placed correctly)

If that doesn't work there is a fair amount of technical information about AI v HS2 mods here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r13-illusion.34853/page-267 and the next page. I don't profess to understand it all but it may hold the answer to your problem if it is more complex.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Did you store the "[cunihinx] yuri v1.0.zipmod" file in mods/MyMods?

yes i have [cunihinx] yuri v1.0.zipmod" file in mods/MyMods
yes. mod is loading correct . this mods is ok ... but ..problem is (lipstick and eye shadow not working. and (makeup).. you try yuri new lipstick and eyeshadow ?? its working (yes or not) please tell me ..

see please ..
View attachment 2194219 View attachment 2194220 View attachment 2194222 View attachment 2194223 View attachment 2194224
Ahhhh......now I got you!
You want to rework this character and change her look/makeup?

Well so far I know this is not possible cuz cunihinx didn´t use a standard face model but made a special one (therefore the zipmod to this card - you see it in facial type and skin). You can´t change this with the options in Creator and have to use it as it is.

First you have to choose another face type like Type 03, then all makeup options are working normal.
The bad news: the original face look/expression is gone.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Ahhhh......now I got you!
You want to rework this character and change her look/makeup?

Well so far I know this is not possible cuz cunihinx didn´t use a standard face model but made a special one (therefore the zipmod to this card - you see it in facial type and skin). You can´t change this with the options in Creator and have to use it as it is.

First you have to choose another face type like Type 03, then all makeup options are working normal.
The bad news: the original face look/expression is gone.
joe my friend, he is having the problem that the makeup that comes with the character is not fitted correctly. Maybe he is having an issue with his install or something or other. The eyelashes are not fitted to the eyes . The lipstick is a mess too. He is only trying to find makeup that is well fitted to the character. I believe that he has an issue with either his install or he maybe needs to update something or maybe he lacks a required plugin such as essu’s HeadBundleRedirect etc.

This is how she loads for me:
HS2_2022-11-27-00-05-35-642.png
Everything is fitted. I can't however change freely because it's a custom face you need to use the makeup that comes with the card.
You can change cheeks and eyebrows but the face texture has eyebrows that are baked so you probably want to choose a type that covers those.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
joe my friend, he is having the problem that the makeup that comes with the character is not fitted correctly. Maybe he is having an issue with his install or something or other. The eyelashes are not fitted to the eyes . The lipstick is a mess too. He is only trying to find makeup that is well fitted to the character. I believe that he has an issue with either his install or he maybe needs to update something or maybe he lacks a required plugin such as essu’s HeadBundleRedirect etc.

This is how she loads for me:
View attachment 2196116
Everything is fitted. I can't however change freely because it's a custom face you need to use the makeup that comes with the card.
You can change cheeks and eyebrows but the face texture has eyebrows that are baked so you probably want to choose a type that covers those.
Hmmmm...........maybe there is a misunderstanding.
As I showed here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9469699 the card is also loading fine for me.
When I saw that Leons second postings screenshots looking like his first shot I thought his issue is that he can´t change the makeup.
I tried it myself and got other weird results, which confirms my assumption same as you´re doing. :cool:

So what now is finally Leons problem???????

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Let's start with the basics. wich betterrepack do you have Leon5? Potentially you just need to update your game. Your issues could simply be that you have an old version of the Yuri card.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hmmmm...........maybe there is a misunderstanding.
As I showed here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9469699 the card is also loading fine for me.
When I saw that Leons second postings screenshots looking like his first shot I thought his issue is that he can´t change the makeup.
I tried it myself and got other weird results, which confirms my assumption same as you´re doing. :cool:

So what now is finally Leons problem???????
I think he only tried to change makeup when the one loading with the card didn't work properly. That's at least how I understood him.

Reactions: turbojoe

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Never denied that :cool: Wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Guilty as charged. :ROFLMAO:

I'm just a bit more covert on those sorts of searches and don't get ads relating to them. My point was Yahoo throws ads at me that look like I've done some dirty searching, but the ads are clearly triggered by specific searches that happen to be innocent.
Nah man I think yahoo has you pegged..:p The bots knows..:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Velcrofly
Apr 11, 2022
Hey folks!
Is it me or the 200 poses that maker includes are repeated. I mean they are only 40 or so unique poses, the other ones are repeated.
Or are the 200 poses unique and I didn't notice?

And, what's more important, is there a way to import new poses in maker?
Does anyone know where to get more poses for it?

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Godkiller137

Aug 6, 2022
Anybody have cards of Indian women they can share?
Well i also need to talk about the outfit of them. Will it be possible to create the saree outfit in HS2?

Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes