[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I'm missing [DW] Heels01 CL 02
I don't recall where DW Heels come from but there are a number of them and they are excellent, if you like that sort of thing (says the sucker for heels).
I think it's this Patreon account
9 times out of 10 when I'm creating an outfit I'll search for DW in the shoes

Also posts as dw121d on the Illusion Soft Discord server. If you search for dw121d you will find a lot of them.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
I think it's this Patreon account
I've been there, it's probably paywalled as it's not within free posts.
Also posts as dw121d on the Illusion Soft Discord server
I'm not on Discord, can't register as my email provider is supposedly "not valid" and only answer I could get from their support was "sorry, can't do"

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Oh boy - for cards of Sykosis you should ALWAYS have the latest and fresh updated BR version ;)
For the mods you´re missing you seem to have a very outdated BetterRepack (actually is R11).
View attachment 2190839

And did you install the linked shaders (Hanmens)?
All these mods go into mods/MyMods.
Hi Joe
Did I miss these two or were they just shared private?
Thought I had all Sykosis cards.. well the ones from Kenzato

1669316642591.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I've been there, it's probably paywalled as it's not within free posts.
Some of the other ones aren't paywalled there.

I just loaded the card to check which shoes they are. The shoes used in the card are actually [Boy2239]Heels8, so not sure why you got that message about DW Heels.

Searching for DW in shoes doesn't show up a CL02. Although searching for DW CL shows 8 pairs. I would say they are fairly interchangeable with the ones available for free still on the Patreon page

Reactions: Mr-Fox
Jun 26, 2022
Can anyone from those who are on discord share that Black Teeth Fix ? It's frustrating how many cards have that problem and I can't even register there to get it...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
Hello, I have this problem when loading the character of elli version of darkruler, I already closed and opened the game, reinstalled the mod and even the card but it loads like this, what could it be? it didn't happen before.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I have this problem when loading the character of elli version of darkruler, I already closed and opened the game, reinstalled the mod and even the card but it loads like this, what could it be? it didn't happen before.
Seems the mod for this face is not correct.
Scroll down the facial type if you find a highlighted one, then change to Skin if there is also one for Elli.
Post here a screenshot of them.

Reactions: Sykosis and Mr-Fox

adi999D

Jun 24, 2021
My New Cards
View attachment 1788280
View attachment 1788282 View attachment 1788283
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey bro , i love your cards so much but whenever I try to use them the faces dont load up. Am I missing any mods ? if so , do you have a download link for them ?

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Rika

Rika 0.png
big card -
gallery -

V2
Rika 0a.png
big card -
gallery -
additional clothing set -

V3
Rika 0b.png
big card -
gallery -

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Thanks TJ and Mr Fox, ive been dealing with an eye injury the past couple months. Everything should be back to normal in the next couple week if all goes well, might need a follow-up surgery though. This is why i havet been uploading cards lately, I cant fucking see to make them :p

Anyways as TJ said, my cards require the latest repack with experimental on, as well as the extra mods i add as well. If your getting the card from Kenzato always fully read the description and check all links

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I already tried that and nothing
and that message appears, missing mod and the mod is installed in its corresponding folder

View attachment 2191798
Make sure that after you load the card that you have the correct contour. Go to face settings "overall" and see if the settings for "upper depth" has been changed to a high setting. If the facemod doesn't work with the sliders the eyes can often be adjusted "freely". If this is not the setting then it could simply be another that also adjust the eyes such as "eye depth".
Though I find it odd that loading a card that you have not done any edit to would behave this way. I suspect that you maybe need to update an important plugin. Do you have essu’s HeadBundleRedirect installed?

Eyes bulging.png Eyes not bulging.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thanks TJ and Mr Fox, ive been dealing with an eye issue the past couple months. Everything should be back to normal next week if all goes well, might need surgery though. This is why i havet been uploading cards lately, I cant fucking see to make them :p

Anyways as TJ said, my cards require the latest repack with experimental on, as well as the extra mods i add as well. If your getting the card from Kenzato always fully read the description and check all links
Hope all goes well with your eyes. Your work is excellent. A master at work.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes