[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
I stumbled upon this beautiful reference "card" at deviantart and I could not help myself.

View attachment 2185094

View attachment 2185107

If you think she looks familiar it's correct. She's the bodacious cousin of Lana, the family resemblance is uncanny...;):D
i used the same headmod but the face is changed a lot so it's not the same at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game says that I need [MRFOXXX] Salt Bikini mod

Reactions: Sykosis

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
The game says that I need [MRFOXXX] Salt Bikini mod
Ignore that please. It's an unreleased mod that I am working on and it really shouldn't get onto any cards. I know that I definitely didn't put it there I have no idea why this keeps happening. I will remove it and hopefully it will not show up anymore.

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I have some questions for veteran creators here, because I am at an impasse. I try to create as realistic translations of real people as possible sometimes, like here with Jeannie Lee. Now I am at Kristin Kreuk, but she has 2-3 facial features AI Shoujo + HF seems to be under-equipped to reproduce. Look at this:
kkuk.jpg
..It is work in progress, so the head proportions and many things aren't yet right, but the main thing (1) is I can't find a way to reproduce these laugh lines. I think there is no way to do it by model, because the cheekbone group vertex is not prominent or focused enough to produce such a localized protrusion (..and if done extensively, it will mess up other areas and the side profile). I could find no relevant bonemod option either, but their naming is often unclear, so perhaps there is a way?
Other than model, the lines could also come from depth faking textures, like the face wrinkles options. Everything in here is however not at the right place (way too close to the mouth) and also makes her either look old, or produce only marginal change if increasing subtlety of the effect.

Two other problems are: (2) The eyebrows cannot be edited in shape. I find this very limiting for modeling, because even the ancient 2008ish Sexlab editor had options to grab eyebrows by inner, outer and middle vertex to fabricate custom expressions, which were always fun. I am not sure currently, but can't Koikatsu do it too?
Anyway, since this is the closest matching eyebrow model I found(and it is the most vanilla first one..), has anyone an idea how I can fit this more to the original kind of smirky expression? Perhaps even with introducing a custom texture?
(3) Eyelids - I did my best to try to get the necessary depth, using a combination of eyeshadow, eyelash skaling and skin type. Are there other ideas to make this effect more pronounced?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I have some questions for veteran creators here, because I am at an impasse. I try to create as realistic translations of real people as possible sometimes, like here with Jeannie Lee. Now I am at Kristin Kreuk, but she has 2-3 facial features AI Shoujo + HF seems to be under-equipped to reproduce. Look at this:
View attachment 2187299
..It is work in progress, so the head proportions and many things aren't yet right, but the main thing (1) is I can't find a way to reproduce these laugh lines. I think there is no way to do it by model, because the cheekbone group vertex is not prominent or focused enough to produce such a localized protrusion (..and if done extensively, it will mess up other areas and the side profile). I could find no relevant bonemod option either, but their naming is often unclear, so perhaps there is a way?
Other than model, the lines could also come from depth faking textures, like the face wrinkles options. Everything in here is however not at the right place (way too close to the mouth) and also makes her either look old, or produce only marginal change if increasing subtlety of the effect.

Two other problems are: (2) The eyebrows cannot be edited in shape. I find this very limiting for modeling, because even the ancient 2008ish Sexlab editor had options to grab eyebrows by inner, outer and middle vertex to fabricate custom expressions, which were always fun. I am not sure currently, but can't Koikatsu do it too?
Anyway, since this is the closest matching eyebrow model I found(and it is the most vanilla first one..), has anyone an idea how I can fit this more to the original kind of smirky expression? Perhaps even with introducing a custom texture?
(3) Eyelids - I did my best to try to get the necessary depth, using a combination of eyeshadow, eyelash skaling and skin type. Are there other ideas to make this effect more pronounced?
Do what you can with the tools and settings the game gives you, then create overlays for the face in photoshop or gimp, and export the eyebrows and edit them in photoshop or gimp.
Try out different head types first, anything that is in the ballpark for the bone structure to begin with. The head type is what will be a limitation later on if you don't start with a good one for the character you try to make. For the wrinkles try "Face 2" with a fairly high setting 80-90 ish.
For the eyebrows in maker, understand that the width setting and height setting also affect the arch of the eyebrows.
In eyelash type settings go to the "mod" tab and you can shape the eye corners, this also affects the eyebrow outer corner shape. Do this in maker before exporting the eyebrow texture. For the smirk try mouth expression 8. There are much more of course but then I would need to wright an actual tutorial and I don't have the time or will atm.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 2187299

Have a look at Wrinkles under Face, Facial Type. There are a number of options there which may help move you forward. Maybe Gaunt Cheeks

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Well, that's annoying. I was going to share another card of a singer but somehow the file size is too large for the site. :cry:
Maybe character card file size is proportional to breast size :unsure:

The card is over 22Mb. I guess the site upload limit is 20Mb. I have tried compressing it and it is still 21Mb.
Any smart ideas on how to reduce it further?

Screenshot for now
MD screenshot.png

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Well, that's annoying. I was going to share another card of a singer but somehow the file size is too large for the site. :cry:

The card is over 22Mb. I guess the site upload limit is 20Mb. I have tried compressing it and it is still 21Mb.

Screenshot for now
View attachment 2189035
Just upload to anonfiles like I do. It is free and the inactive files will be stored for 6months. Just need a username and password, no email or anything. upload and then copy the download link and post it here.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Screenshot for now
View attachment 2189035
Similar to Mr-Fox´s recommendation I have opened an account on MEGA for bigger files to share - also free

Jan 30, 2021

Screenshot for now
View attachment 2189035
It could be your face or body overlay pngs causing the huge filesize. Check them, remove if there, then check again to see if there's a difference. You can always use PS to condense images, too.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021

Screenshot for now
View attachment 2189035
:) check your overlays ... most of the time they add Mbs

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

Screenshot for now
View attachment 2189035
Thanks for all the suggestions. Much appreciated.
I only added over- and underlays to the card today. Looking back at earlier versions of the card, it hasn't changed the size much. I've got a version from last December which is over 21 Mb. It seems she has always been a big girl ;)

Anyway, I've uploaded it to Anonfiles and here is the link

If any of you download it and want to improve the look, please do so (and share again). If you can find why it's so big and reduce it as well, please go ahead.

I took the outfit from one of the photos I was using for reference to her face. 9a6e5879708f4882e71f559714030026.jpg

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Similar to Mr-Fox´s recommendation I have opened an account on MEGA for bigger files to share - also free
While mega has 20GB free, anonfile has 100GB and maybe you can just make another account with a different username example MrFoxxx2 or turbojoe2 etc if you fill it up. :sneaky:
*Not yet verified

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
:) check your overlays ... most of the time they add Mbs

It could be your face or body overlay pngs causing the huge filesize. Check them, remove if there, then check again to see if there's a difference. You can always use PS to condense images, too.
It has face under & overlays. Removing them takes it down form 22.2Mb to 21.3
There are no body overlays and nothing that complicated. I would expect it to be less than some of my other cards.

Everything is still pointing to her breasts being the er problem

Worth noting when it loads the card hair bangs do not load properly. Change them to something else and then back to sjjpl hair female 54. I recall having hair problems with her before in the original I created last December.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It has face under & overlays. Removing them takes it down form 22.2Mb to 21.3
There are no body overlays and nothing that complicated. I would expect it to be less than some of my other cards.

Everything is still pointing to her breasts being the er problem

Worth noting when it loads the card hair bangs do not load properly. Change them to something else and then back to sjjpl hair female 54. I recall having hair problems with her before in the original I created last December.
I really don't understand this.
I loaded a different card that is only just 132kb. Then I loaded only Marina's face onto it (without overlays or bonemods, just ticking the face option) and saved it. The card size was suddenly 21.2Mb!
Then I load the 132kb card again and just loaded Marina's body this time (no overlays or bonemods, just ticking the body option). That one was 21.3Mb.

I can't remember what I did on this last year when I tried creating it in the first place but I seem to have created a monster. The card has Hanmen shaders, but so did the original 132kb one.
I may need to start again from scratch.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I really don't understand this.
I loaded a different card that is only just 132kb. Then I loaded only Marina's face onto it (without overlays or bonemods, just ticking the face option) and saved it. The card size was suddenly 21.2Mb!
Then I load the 132kb card again and just loaded Marina's body this time (no overlays or bonemods, just ticking the body option). That one was 21.3Mb.

I can't remember what I did on this last year when I tried creating it in the first place but I seem to have created a monster. The card has Hanmen shaders, but so did the original 132kb one.
I may need to start again from scratch.

Has anyone else experienced similar?
OK. Hopefully I have transposed everything correctly (HSCharaEdit utility came in handy for that if anyone needs to do it in the future)
New card with hopefully all the same values as before, except that it is now a much more sensible 1 Mb including the same overlays (which account for most of the file size). The hair seems to load first time now.
HS2ChaF_20221123223435374.png

Apologies that this turned into such a saga

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes