5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey folks!
Is it me or the 200 poses that maker includes are repeated. I mean they are only 40 or so unique poses, the other ones are repeated.
Or are the 200 poses unique and I didn't notice?

And, what's more important, is there a way to import new poses in maker?
Does anyone know where to get more poses for it?
Mine are still 200 (R11).

So far as I know there are only a lot of poses for Studio, not for game. But you can import your character in Studio using these poses and make your screenshots there.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hey folks!
Is it me or the 200 poses that maker includes are repeated. I mean they are only 40 or so unique poses, the other ones are repeated.
Or are the 200 poses unique and I didn't notice?

And, what's more important, is there a way to import new poses in maker?
Does anyone know where to get more poses for it?
I have 200 poses in the game. No idea how many in Studio.
Various creators release poses. I think I mainly find them on Discord. It doesn't have a separate thread for Poses. I think they are added to the Mods thread. Here is a link to an example

Also, Yuki Portal has some Poses.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
New to this View attachment 2197206 , another card i made using other cards, credit to whom it refer. hope u like! i'm not able to make the piercing not go through the shirt. anyone can help?
In the chara editor go to: Accessories, sellect the piercing slot and then go to Mods tab, click on "Visibility rules" and selllect or/and desellect as you want.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Never denied that :cool: Wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Guilty as charged. :ROFLMAO:

I'm just a bit more covert on those sorts of searches and don't get ads relating to them. My point was Yahoo throws ads at me that look like I've done some dirty searching, but the ads are clearly triggered by specific searches that happen to be innocent.
LOL Maybe, you should try DuckDuckGo or Startpage for searches.

Apr 11, 2022
Various creators release poses. I think I mainly find them on Discord. It doesn't have a separate thread for Poses. I think they are added to the Mods thread. Here is a link to an example

I will check them out!

Thank you!

Reactions: polakfury
Apr 11, 2022
Mine are still 200 (R11).

So far as I know there are only a lot of poses for Studio, not for game. But you can import your character in Studio using these poses and make your screenshots there.
I would swear that many of that 200 poses are repeated ones!
I will check it out that too!
I never use studio, that's why I want the poses in the maker but, if there is no other way, I will use studio.

Thank you!

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I never use studio, that's why I want the poses in the maker but, if there is no other way, I will use studio.

Thank you!
Yes there are some that is repeating and then there are also some that are very similar, and mirror versions (the same but turned to the left instead of right) etc.

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Thank you!
Same recognized as Mr-Fox and you since I started with HS2 (R4.0)
I always wanted to clean out the (nearly) double ones, but first don´t know where they are located and second was too lazy for that - especially since I try to learn to use Studio poses.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Your examples are all for Studio - as I said above https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9481209

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Pls forgive me, I can´t avoid to remember you on using the ingenious invention of SPOILER - when I see how you´re paving half of the page with pictures again and again :(

Take as an example lian_rozen some postings above of your billboard ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Wanere

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I have 199 poses on Maker, plus those ones that appear hitting G button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But In Studio, I have all poses and all are scattered, Always wanted to sort that sh*t out but neve know how to. just look at all those folders with the same category :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes