[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

PussyWagon420

Jan 1, 2018
I already tried that and nothing
and that message appears, missing mod and the mod is installed in its corresponding folder

View attachment 2191798
I had the same problem with this card. I asked Darkruler on his patreon and he said it was a plugin issue. If i recall correctly, it was a plugin i installed from the "[OPTIONAL] mods" folder that caused it.
I didn't have the patience to remove them individually and check which one it was tho so i removed most of them and that did the trick. You can take the time to add them back one by one if you need those.

Jun 26, 2022
Is it worth setting up a separate email to get access to Discord? It's a useful resource with lots of cards, mods, coordinates, etc.
Less of a community than here in my view but I find stuff there that isn't posted elsewhere so I would recommend it.
Yeah, I thought about that but man, try to find a trustworthy and free email provider that will be accepted on discord... :censored:
If you can recommend any I'm open for suggestions (gmail is out of the question).

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah, I thought about that but man, try to find a trustworthy and free email provider that will be accepted on discord... :censored:
If you can recommend any I'm open for suggestions (gmail is out of the question).
I use an old hotmail.com email address, never any issues with it. Guess its outlook.com or something like that nowadays

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If you have Windows you should have a Microsoft account and therefore access to an outlook address (former hotmail).

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I use Yahoo which seems to work ok and is free and works with Discord

Jun 26, 2022
I use an old hotmail.com email address, never any issues with it. Guess its outlook.com or something like that nowadays
If you have Windows you should have a Microsoft account and therefore access to an outlook address (former hotmail).
I use Yahoo which seems to work ok and is free and works with Discord
Thanks but all those Big Corp are out of the question as they collect all the information about they can including the size of your :poop:
And most of providers on market send you a lot of spam when they're free.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thanks but all those Big Corp are out of the question as they collect all the information about they can including the size of your :poop:
And most of providers on market send you a lot of spam when they're free.
I get your point.
I keep seeing adverts for bras having researched online how to solve a specific garment problem for my wife before a party.
And some of the other adverts I get - I know why they come up but they are way wide of the mark :rolleyes:

Jan 30, 2021
I had the same problem with this card. I asked Darkruler on his patreon and he said it was a plugin issue. If i recall correctly, it was a plugin i installed from the "[OPTIONAL] mods" folder that caused it.
I didn't have the patience to remove them individually and check which one it was tho so i removed most of them and that did the trick. You can take the time to add them back one by one if you need those.
If you guys use our "updated" Ellie zipmod, use this card to get the "original Dark Ruler face" working OK with our zipmod. The reason for the eye issue is our head mesh allows for slider modification, Jorge's does not.
HS2ChaF_20221124203818236.png

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
anyone how to fix this ?? yuri eyeshadow lipstick makeup not working correctly ?? yuri_2.png
AISChaF_20221124221811608.png yuri ai shoujo mod

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
anyone how to fix this ?? View attachment 2193843
View attachment 2193846 yuri ai shoujo mod
Hmmmmm...........tested the card + mod you posted and it´s loading correct
Yuri-Test.jpg

Did you store the "[cunihinx] yuri v1.0.zipmod" file in mods/MyMods?

If so we have to search further what´s not correct with your game install.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Another singer who I haven't found a card for elsewhere - Mabel (McVey)
For reference in case she's a bit obscure .
Also another one that I started about a year ago and, without recent help from ErosInteractive-PATHOS on the Charli XCX card, would have never got to a stage where I thought it was good enough to release.
Like Marina, she seems to switch between dark and blonde hair a lot. Having had dark hair throughout development, I made a late change and she is now blonde ( ... for now).

Card: HS2ChaF_20221124002542494.png
Photo for reference: 34877502-8882333-image-a-18_1603757126240.jpg

Jan 30, 2021
Sorry to bother you again Pathos, do you have this card for Ai Shoujo?
No worries, mate! You may have way more fun with THESE versions of Ellie than the original tho. One has a bow to hunt, the other has a bikini & big tits:
DarkRuler-EROS-EllieTLOU2.png DarkRuler-EROS-EllieTLOU2-LenoreVariant.png
The AI Shoujo conversion zipmod is here. Post it in your AIS mods folder.

Leon5

Jan 31, 2021
Hmmmmm...........tested the card + mod you posted and it´s loading correct
View attachment 2194010

If so we have to search further what´s not correct with your game install.

yes i have [cunihinx] yuri v1.0.zipmod" file in mods/MyMods
yes. mod is loading correct . this mods is ok ... but ..problem is (lipstick and eye shadow not working. and (makeup).. you try yuri new lipstick and eyeshadow ?? its working (yes or not) please tell me ..

see please ..
yuri (3).png yuri (2).png yuri (2).jpg yuri (1).png yuri (1).jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes